Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worry about that Skylar packing on the pounds only because of how Tracy is and she will make her so self conscious.
She photoshops Skylar’s little tummy away- she’s already giving that poor child body image issues. We should start using the her favorite tag #savethechildren on her posts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
But, why does she say she made his pullout game weak when we know that she planned those kids to be exactly 19 months apart each. She acts like she got pregnant 3 times on accident. She just loves to contradict herself.
Riiight she "planned them" Of course she would say that after they were born in that time by chance . Also she keeps saying they are 18 months apart because that's how she planned it when they are actually 19 and 20 months apart. Feb- Sept and Sept-May. Yet, when she was pregnant with Jayden, she was due in October, so her calculations are off yet again. She also said after Skylar was born that she wanted to enjoy her for a few years before having more, so of course more lies.

Her story always changes.

Reactions: 21
Did she give Julian enough Vitamin D and Zinc? Or did she instead rely on modern science + medicine via cochlear implants?

Fauci is the director of NIAID at NIH and oversaw the AIDS epidemic go from epidemic to 'not much worse than diabetes.' Redfield is at CDC. She'll listen to an internet 'naturopathic' commenting on a post than ... you know ... experts.

Reactions: 9
Shes almost so much of a narcissistic pathological liar that its not even funny to watch her anymore. It actually irritates me the tit she says... And almost more so that there are living people with brains (using that lightly) that blindly follow her and agree with her.... UMM HELLO....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lmaoooo i was about to say this. I guess Tracy never found where her kitchen was because she didn't satisfy her husband . 🤣
She don’t cook she Don’t clean now we watched her lose that ring🎶 That’s what karma she gets back after those responses. She was quick to call the girl desperate and a stalker when all she whines about is needing attention and needing to be told she’s beautiful fifty times a day🙄 Tequila Tracy is Tracy’s way of being a dumb ass and using an alter to blame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She has to keep reiterating how she has an A1 kitty because obviously that’s the only thing going for her ,it wasn’t that A1 when Corey ran for the hills and found a better upgrade 🤷‍♀️

her comments are so stupid though like plenty of married couples have copious amounts of sex without getting pregnant you were just super irresponsible and now the kids are the ones that have to suffer makes me super sad for those kids yet all she wants to brag about is how good she is in bed what about bragging about how your a good mother and woman in general ?!
She's "so good" in the bedroom and so adventurous, but not adventurous for anal. Not exactly the person who should be giving "sex advice" if you close yourself off from one form of it - in my opinion

Reactions: 22
It’s not, usually the signs are posted at the corner and since there are no sidewalks, it’s posted as close to the street as possible.

According to her, it was her dad who “helped” her. My guess is that Trash wasn’t watching and Julian made a break and there was probably and incident so her dad took action.
Part of me also thinks that this is someone else’s sign and she found it and took a picture.
I said the same, she probably found the sign and took a pic.
Never once did she post about doing it, wanting it, or anything to that effect. We all know if she was, she would post and brag about it so she can get so much praise for the wonder woman that she is. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
She's "so good" in the bedroom and so adventurous, but not adventurous for anal. Not exactly the person who should be giving "sex advice" if you close yourself off from one form of it - in my opinion
Not to mention that there were a few instances on the couple of BE podcasts I listened to that Jigsaw Jess and Vanilla Alan had to explain TO HER what a sexual term / phrase / act meant. I remember there was the episode with I think the Sex Therapist(??) and they were talking about voyeurism as a kink, I believe, and she was obviously not just clueless in terms of definition, but I remember how humiliated she sounded when Jess/Alan had to explain i to her. They of course proceeded to mock her for being boring. I always thought that they were hinting at how fake she is with respect to her 'sexperience.'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not to mention that there were a few instances on the couple of BE podcasts I listened to that Jigsaw Jess and Vanilla Alan had to explain TO HER what a sexual term / phrase / act meant. I remember there was the episode with I think the Sex Therapist(??) and they were talking about voyeurism as a kink, I believe, and she was obviously not just clueless in terms of definition, but I remember how humiliated she sounded when Jess/Alan had to explain i to her. They of course proceeded to mock her for being boring. I always thought that they were hinting at how fake she is with respect to her 'sexperience.'
I really question if Trashy may have had a traumatizing sexual experience when she was younger, and she tries to over compensate now by acting overly sexual in every little thing she does/says and blaming it on being a Scorpio.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I worry about that Skylar packing on the pounds only because of how Tracy is and she will make her so self conscious.
I may be wrong but I would think it’s because Tracy isn’t teaching those girls good eating habits. I mean look at Tracy… She is an exactly the image of health at the moment. If Skyler is putting on weight it may be because they are living on junk food, and not eating healthy on top of lack of exercise. It’s very sad to see.

Reactions: 17
I may be wrong but I would think it’s because Tracy isn’t teaching those girls good eating habits. I mean look at Tracy… She is an exactly the image of health at the moment. If Skyler is putting on weight it may be because they are living on junk food, and not eating healthy on top of lack of exercise. It’s very sad to see.
That , and it looks like she inherited Tracy's body type. I just hope this trashbag, does not make her feel insecure and teach her to photoshop everything.

Reactions: 8
Didn't she post a few times - as well as the kids mentioned it when they were on the podcast - that the mother lets them regularly eat ice cream for breakfast? I remember she used to post the kids watching TV at like 9:00a eating a cone of ice cream. I'm not saying that once in a while, when you can't deal anymore, and the kids are whining, just letting them have ice cream (really, not nutritionally much different than sugar cereal or pancakes + syrup). My thing is that it's probably a regular occurrence, and what we've seen from the kids' dinners, there is no green on their [paper] plates. They eat chicken nuggets, ketchup, and corn. All frozen / pre-made / packaged. When the kids are with Corey and Tara, they post of the kids eating eggs, toast, fruit, broccoli, roast, etc. Obvi the kids WILL eat stuff other than calorie-dense, nutritionally-empty foods.

Reactions: 14
Didn't she post a few times - as well as the kids mentioned it when they were on the podcast - that the mother lets them regularly eat ice cream for breakfast? I remember she used to post the kids watching TV at like 9:00a eating a cone of ice cream. I'm not saying that once in a while, when you can't deal anymore, and the kids are whining, just letting them have ice cream (really, not nutritionally much different than sugar cereal or pancakes + syrup). My thing is that it's probably a regular occurrence, and what we've seen from the kids' dinners, there is no green on their [paper] plates. They eat chicken nuggets, ketchup, and corn. All frozen / pre-made / packaged. When the kids are with Corey and Tara, they post of the kids eating eggs, toast, fruit, broccoli, roast, etc. Obvi the kids WILL eat stuff other than calorie-dense, nutritionally-empty foods.
Oh but according to tracy her kids only like fancy food! Hahah she’s such a pathological liar

Reactions: 10
She says she talks to them and treats them like adults, yet they still have a bottle because it "comforts them" and she feeds them garbage. Another one of her contradictions

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.