Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, we have had trolls before. Mute/ignore them. They do go away.

& brielle already knows whats going on as we spoke last night. She is honestly a nice person and has said that if tracy just had a conversation with her first she'd know brielle only wants good things for them all; including tracy.

So right there shows that brielle is the better person.

Another thing. Tracy isn't realizing that her toxic behavior isn't going to just come back to her. Karma is funny that way.
What tracy is doing is causing more issues for her kids karma may not come back & bite her but it is going to bite those kids when it isn't even their fault. So she better watch it.
Yeeeeees, queeniefoofoo ! Your last paragraph is the stone-cold truth !

Reactions: 11
What she’s doing is a form of cyber bullying. For someone who is obsessed with Italian symbols (malocchio, corno) she better cut her tit out, FAST. Because what goes around, comes around. It’s only a matter of time her kids get older and are bullied themselves. It’s going to happen and she’ll lose her tit. It’s called karma, Big T. That tit is very real.

Also, Brielle will play whatever roll Corey and her decide she’s going to play in those kids lives. Period. She has no say in it. When she gave up on her marriage, she changed the family dynamics. Truth be told, what happens when the kids are with Corey (and his side of the family) is none of her business. She’s delusional to even think that she has an ounce of input when she herself changed their family dynamics. So Big T, take your huge dumper over to a sofa and take several seats.
If she truly believes in the malocchio, she would be acting much differently. You don’t act the way she does, trying to be extra in the way she does, and think you’ll never get the malocchio. As much as everyone wants to believe il corno will save you, it won’t sometimes 🤷🏼‍♀️ also it bothers the tit out of me when she mixes il corno with anything religious like a cross. you don’t mix those two ever!! You can wear them at the same time but they can’t be near each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If I were Trashy I would be careful.... something tells me Brielle is not going to take her tit! I think she's a spitfire that will put Trashy in her place, perhaps not on social media. The more Trashy spews hate towards her, the more ammo she has. Corey knows for a fact what a cu*t Trashy is. We all know she is incapable of letting him go, and we all see thru her BS. BUT again I have a feeling Brielle will hand her her ass on a plate. She's an Italian/Puerto Rican ball of fire. And I want first row for this. When the sht really starts, we need front row seats to the demise of Trashy! JMO!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s definitely SoWrong 🤣

She can do Keto then, (even though brussels sprouts are a vegetable, but if you dump a pound of cheese on top and burn them I guess that takes away the allergens 🙄). The pic of her T-Rexing that Tomahawk steak could be just the beginning. She can get the side of beef like Fred Flintstone gets in the cartoon etc. via drive-thru with her check engine light on; and if she ever waddled around the block once in awhile she could slim down from a T-Rex to Dino sized. Or accept that she’s a bigger girl, be honest about it, stop photoshopping the poundage and just maybe people would give her some credit. But, she won’t because she’s a delusional narcissist.
She probably wouldn’t do that because Vinny from Jersey shore already did it. Can’t do anything the Jersey shore people did of course because of the jealousy she still has they got more fame and money than her. She would probably say she did it years ago and it didn’t work 😂 (which can happen! Not all of these things work for everyone)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how she plays the 'she left him card... he doesn't provide...' when it suits her narrative, but then now that he has a new girl who is in way better shape than she is, its all 'swooped in and snatched my man'. Tracy hunny, you can't it both ways babie girl!!! You let yourself go, thought you were still hot tit, when in fact you are just a piece of tit and your marriage crumbled.

I don't think anyone wanted your life, you lived in a filthy home in SI has never driven a nice car (I dont give a tit about a car but who the hell wants to drive their parents car around at 33??) divorced, overweight, heavy drinker, mom of three kids who she cant control. Yeah I think Brielle is just happy being the girlfriend. No worries there. You can keep that life lmao

She is such a painfully immature girl. Brielle, I hope you read here, print out proof you do not follow those pages, print your recent likes, screenshot from here what Tracy has said about your character, sue the witch for libel, since its written down with her verified account you absolutely can. You can claim you wanted a job at a day care and someone saw that post and said you were unsuitable for work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Riiightt..but there is no proof. Soo.... 🤔 *Cue the crickets**
I cannot take the playing victim tit anymore !!! someone please make her stop!! if she was a hardworking single mother that took care of her kids and made sure to do everything for them maybe id have a drop of sympathy for her but she literally was just on a 5+ day BINGER FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND !! Tracy you are a DRUNK LAZY SLOB nobody cares for you and nobody will sadly replace you as your kids mother if anything it’s your own SIL that does it all please show us receipt of exactly what your paying for “by yourself” ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love how she plays the 'she left him card... he doesn't provide...' when it suits her narrative, but then now that he has a new girl who is in way better shape than she is, its all 'swooped in and snatched my man'. Tracy hunny, you can't it both ways babie girl!!! You let yourself go, thought you were still hot tit, when in fact you are just a piece of tit and your marriage crumbled.

She is such a painfully immature girl. Brielle, I hope you read here, print out proof you do not follow those pages, print your recent likes, screenshot from here what Tracy has said about your character, sue the witch for libel, since its written down with her verified account you absolutely can. You can claim you wanted a job at a day care and someone saw that post and said you were unsuitable for work.
I just can’t imagine dating someone who has a wicked wicked witch of the west ex wife like tracy who he can never get rid of due to the kids. Corey must be regretting his decisions of ever marrying her.

And yep always changing the narrative to match her latest sob story! She really is a clown. Corey and Brielle keep hush hush on social media and she is going absolutely insane for attention. How long before Trashy spits on Brielle how she spit on Olivia during a fight? Absolutely disgusting

oh and Tracy since we all know you read here obsessively, how is your ego doing you couldn’t keep a man after you praised what a “chill” wife you were on the podcast? Guess that wasn’t good enough to keep a man lol.

she’s realizing no one wants her with her baggage and how gross she looks, and that’s sending her further down on a drinking and social media binge for attention.

also am I the only one thinking she needs to lose the EPS name? She keeps talking so much tit about all of them, you’d think she wants her maiden name back. She’s so obsessed with this image of having the same name as your kids, but she’s doing disgrace to it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just can’t imagine dating someone who has a wicked wicked witch of the west ex wife like tracy who he can never get rid of due to the kids. Corey must be regretting his decisions of ever marrying her.

And yep always changing the narrative to match her latest sob story! She really is a clown. Corey and Brielle keep hush hush on social media and she is going absolutely insane for attention. How long before Trashy spits on Brielle how she spit on Olivia during a fight? Absolutely disgusting

oh and Tracy since we all know you read here obsessively, how is your ego doing you couldn’t keep a man after you praised what a “chill” wife you were on the podcast? Guess that wasn’t good enough to keep a man lol.

she’s realizing no one wants her with her baggage and how gross she looks, and that’s sending her further down on a drinking and social media binge for attention.
I So agree with you! The last paragraph especially 🔥 🔥 Trainwreck Tray is falling down a deep dark hole of REALITY. The more people come for her and she is forced to see her wicked ways, the more “crazy” she’s gonna get. She is dyinggggggg for a reaction out of Corey and it’s really quite obvious she’s jealous AF of Brielle. Prob cause Brielle is the real deal. She owns her own home, has an actual career in the medical field, is gorgeous and thin and doesn’t need Photoshop. This drives train wreck Trey absolutely bonkers!!!! The more they give her the cold shoulder and silent treatment, the more she’s going to lose it and go crazy. I’ll bring the wine and the popcorn 😉 🍿 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 14

also am I the only one thinking she needs to lose the EPS name? She keeps talking so much tit about all of them, you’d think she wants her maiden name back. She’s so obsessed with this image of having the same name as your kids, but she’s doing disgrace to it
She is an absolute overgrown child. This is what happens when your parents don't pay attention to you but smother you with things. She's just repeating the cycle with her own kids, just not with things she basically lets them live ferel. I hope they don't but if she doesn't start acting like a grown woman cleaning her house and cooking meals and actually PLAYING with those sweet babies, they will turn out the exact same way. Don't lay down and get freaking pregnant THREE TIMES if you want to do the bare minimum.

She should have just gave her legendary BJs and she wouldn't be in this mess. Tracy nor Jess have any right to mock someones grammar/spelling. they both speak like uneducated truckers. Tracy every time you speak your fake ass accent butchers the word. witch shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If I were Trashy I would be careful.... something tells me Brielle is not going to take her tit! I think she's a spitfire that will put Trashy in her place, perhaps not on social media. The more Trashy spews hate towards her, the more ammo she has. Corey knows for a fact what a cu*t Trashy is. We all know she is incapable of letting him go, and we all see thru her BS. BUT again I have a feeling Brielle will hand her her ass on a plate. She's an Italian/Puerto Rican ball of fire. And I want first row for this. When the sht really starts, we need front row seats to the demise of Trashy! JMO!
She’s Italian/Puerto Rican?😍 aye sounds like a combo of us Tattlers 🥰 I feel like two things can happen Brielle will retreat more and no longer respond to ppl or she can come back with claws but I don’t really see that happening. I can see her trying to be peaceful for Corey’s sake.
Also trash bag I don’t listen to your stupid podcast and I saw a screen shot of you telling ppl to be nice to her. All your points on how she’s a stalker are not even valid girl like hush 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TRACY YOURE NOT GOING ABOUT THIS THE RIGHT WAY. WHO CARES IF SHE DIDNT SAY “hey I’m dating Corey” TO YOU FIRST. BRIELLE HAS DONE NOTHING. SHUT UP.
Whoa whoa whoa!!

1. Why the hell does she keep pushing to be cool with Brielle? Did she think they would have a threesome or something? I'm not saying they have to be enemies, but she looks desperate. She keeps saying she wouldn't mind if Corey got with one of her friends. I think shes's fishing for something here.

2. Talk about insides matching the outside... Big T is exactly that, Beyond ugly on the inside, and pretty on the outside. (we have to give her that much)

3. They need their daddy as much as they need their mommy?
Is that a threat to Corey that she will not let him see them? She may try on her own, but if Corey puts up a fight legally, she will look so stupid. (not that she already doesn't)
I hope Corey does not let her use the kids against him to break up every relationship he may have. Alot of women use that tactic, and the men back down because they do not want to risk not seeing their kids.
Corey you have rights!!! Do not let this trash dictate your life anymore. You are allowed to see your kids and have your own healthy relationship. Speak to your lawyer. Do not let her intimidate and threaten you.

Lastly, they obviously don't NEED their mommy, because she is never with them, so......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine being Trashy’s new potential man and doing a google search and finding this pot of gold called Tattle hahaha. Any sane man would run for the hills

I know when I first met my man on Hinge, I googled him to find the dirt (there was none lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She is an absolute overgrown child. This is what happens when your parents don't pay attention to you but smother you with things. She's just repeating the cycle with her own kids, just not with things she basically lets them live ferel. I hope they don't but if she doesn't start acting like a grown woman cleaning her house and cooking meals and actually PLAYING with those sweet babies, they will turn out the exact same way. Don't lay down and get freaking pregnant THREE TIMES if you want to do the bare minimum.

She should have just gave her legendary BJs and she wouldn't be in this mess. Tracy nor Jess have any right to mock someones grammar/spelling. they both speak like uneducated truckers. Tracy every time you speak your fake ass accent butchers the word. witch shut up.
I really thought that too. They mix up using "to and too" a lot. You know sad for Jessica since she went to school and works for MLB or NHL or whoever doing makeup. But seriously. Learn your words and their meanings.

Tracy on the other hand needs to find something to do and stop focusing on her petty little saddies coming in and telling her all this tit. There is a reason I stopped sending Corey screenshots and so forth bc Raven stood up for him and said there was a reason they weren't following each other. I did apologize to him about it and he said it was fine.

Thats the other thing too, Corey may not be great with spelling and so forth but he isnt nasty and isn't rude to people if they are honest with him. He was young when he met tracy and im chalking his behavior up to him being young and dumb and thinking with his dick. I believe he changed and is doing better for his kids and for his kids only.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine being Trashy’s new potential man and doing a google search and finding this pot of gold called Tattle hahaha. Any sane man would run for the hills

I know when I first met my man on Hinge, I googled him to find the dirt (there was none lol)
1000%. I had hooked up with someone and googled him. He had two DUIs, one being a couple of months before we hooked up. I ran like the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Leaving a comment because I’m so here for the tea ☕ your guys are making my day at work so much more fun 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I believe asking people to watch your kids PUBLICLY on Facebook counts as asking for help....
Putting up a venmo link, asking for babysitters CONSTANTLY , asking for free services and clothes to "model", living off of parents... no none of that is help. These are just the things we see on social media, we don't know what else she asks for in her everyday life.
Does she realize she posts her whole life and then she says the complete opposite?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Leaving a comment because I’m so here for the tea ☕ your guys are making my day at work so much more fun 😂😂😂
Same! Nursing school has been killing my life this year but yall in this thread keep me entertained. Love the lil fam/community we have 💕🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whoa whoa whoa!!

1. Why the hell does she keep pushing to be cool with Brielle? Did she think they would have a threesome or something? I'm not saying they have to be enemies, but she looks desperate. She keeps saying she wouldn't mind if Corey got with one of her friends. I think shes's fishing for something here.

2. Talk about insides matching the outside... Big T is exactly that, Beyond ugly on the inside, and pretty on the outside. (we have to give her that much)

3. They need their daddy as much as they need their mommy?
Is that a threat to Corey that she will not let him see them? She may try on her own, but if Corey puts up a fight legally, she will look so stupid. (not that she already doesn't)
I hope Corey does not let her use the kids against him to break up every relationship he may have. Alot of women use that tactic, and the men back down because they do not want to risk not seeing their kids.
Corey you have rights!!! Do not let this trash dictate your life anymore. You are allowed to see your kids and have your own healthy relationship. Speak to your lawyer. Do not let her intimidate and threaten you.

Lastly, they obviously don't NEED their mommy, because she is never with them, so......
in response to point number 2:Tracy is the queen of projection. She needs psychological help. All she’s doing is inadvertently admitting who she is while calling Brielle “out”. 🦖 your true colors are showing again 😳 and you ain’t pretty gurl - from the inside out.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.