Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He makes me so bleeping angry with his 40 year old self still acting like he’s 17. I don’t care how harsh this comes off but he’s one of the people that you just wish would die in a car accident. He is going to kill someone innocent with his extremely weird “flexes” he thinks he has showing alcohol in his cup holder. Like bro. Just die.
This. I'd rather be died now and prevent potentially numerous innocent people dying from his lack of intellect.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What Trashy sees when she looks in the mirror & what she thinks everyone sees and believes after she has photoshopped inches and creases away.

dressing the girls like girls Trashy are you now trying to come across as the homely living nurturing mom to get those jobs in - good luck with that 💋 💋
Pictures taken from the bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To all businesses PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH ON TRACY DIMARCO if your considering using for your business- take a GOOD look at her IG, FB and TT look at comments and engagement (lack of).
If this is your top "talent" that's sad!

Reactions: 7
What Trashy sees when she looks in the mirror & what she thinks everyone sees and believes after she has photoshopped inches and creases away.

dressing the girls like girls Trashy are you now trying to come across as the homely living nurturing mom to get those jobs in - good luck with that 💋 💋
Her clothes just get worse 😂

Reactions: 9
I love happy hour!!!! Go early, get my drink on, enjoy some cheap apps, and I’m home before the amateurs show up.
My gf & I went out after work to get drinks. 1 photo was taken & we spent 5 hours bullshitting.
I dont get how she goes out & is ALWAYS on her phone.

Reactions: 16
👀👀👀’s all over here huh tray? Glad the girls are dressed their age, now what I need you to do is to get yourself a job. Your doing great sweetie, keep coming here for daily updates & checking in. Secondly, I need you to go into target into the womens section - buy yourself an outfit that’s not from princess SHEIN & cover up your body. Your a mother, have some class. I know it’s hard but if you keep coming here the girls & I can give you some real tips. Id also like to see you get a new nail set (I think it’s time) also they offer CALLUS remover - I HIGHLY suggest you try that, your bottoms are very crusty… third - please throw those once upon a time white disgusting sandals out please! Your toes hang over & they don’t even fit - old navy has cute ones even better target has women sandals can you believe that? Now go on, go take a shower (wash your hair) & scrub your body, then put some adult clothes on please I’m so tired of the tacky (not your size) clothing you dress in. That is all for tonight. & I don’t want to hear your bullshit - you have the funds for cosmetic surgery, spare some change & help yourself

- I only mention target because you can walk there from yOuR MaNsiOn we all know how much you HATE driving your kids to school, so I figured this would be the most convenient for you.

Why is there this random push to promote Tracy lately? It’s so suspicious. Also, considering how she’s bleeping over Glamarass….DAILY….. I wouldn’t want to work with her.
Someone’s gotta fund her cosmetic surgeries 😂 she’s a MOOCH, not a real women who goes out & works and provides for herself & children. - the state does that already

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Tracy doesn’t care. She’ll think it’s great that people are saving Skylar’s videos and leaving disgusting comments on her page. Skylar’s page should be private even better… she shouldn’t have a bleeping Tik Tok.

Wren Elenor is gut wrenching and makes me so angry because people keep saying their hands are tied and Tik Tok won’t bleeping ban her account permanently for the safety of that child.
But they’ll delete any other account for the silliest word use

Reactions: 12
But how old is your daughter? Definitely agree they need one on a top bunk but at 6 & 8 I wouldn't think one would be needed on a standard single bed. My daughter went in a full size single at 4 and we didn't have one but maybe that's just me. She'd been in a cot bed before and not fallen out so didn't feel likely she'd fall out of the bigger bed. Plus it wasn't that high off the ground.
My daughter was a roller, she had one till 7 when I got her a queen bed to give her room and pushed it up against the wall for more of a safety measure... All kiddos are different...🙌💞💕

Reactions: 10
This. I'd rather be died now and prevent potentially numerous innocent people dying from his lack of intellect.
Girl! You always get me! Thank you! Exactly what I mean! What is he waiting for like seriously? To kill someone driving home with their kid in the car and he hit them? He’s a piece of tit just like that whole 40+ crew. Like y’all are embarrassing and they act like he’s so cool cause he drinks and drives RECKLESSLY

Reactions: 22
Kids are crazy. My kids are 6 and 8 in queen sized beds with box springs. My 8 year old doesnt have the guard on the side but my 6 yr old does.

Reactions: 8

Maybe because we were all calling her out on here for dressing her kids like little hoes the other day. Like the great mom she is

Reactions: 11
So sad that Tracy would never.

But her kids are going to have “da best summa Eva!” 🙄
Dont drag me, Ashley is leaps and bounds ahead of Tbag in the mom department. But my goodness her face/head is so large and her smile gives me such Joker vibes. Again,, great mom! She’s inspiring for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Welcome !!! Come one come all .. enjoy the tit show 🤡 🧙‍♀️
It’s me! I’m the friend that got her sucked in!🤪

But how old is your daughter? Definitely agree they need one on a top bunk but at 6 & 8 I wouldn't think one would be needed on a standard single bed. My daughter went in a full size single at 4 and we didn't have one but maybe that's just me. She'd been in a cot bed before and not fallen out so didn't feel likely she'd fall out of the bigger bed. Plus it wasn't that high off the ground.
I think it depends on the kid. We had a bumper under the fitted sheet for my 10 year old but he moved around A LOT! But top bunk 1,000% needs a guard rail no matter what age! It makes me so nervous when I see their bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.