Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
I have done my civic duty by getting the screenshots. You’re welcome. Yes you can’t control the Photoshop on everyone’s phone who post photos.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

danieluckie

Hi all.I have a few things I've been meaning to say here,I get where the hate from Tracy is coming from,most would say she has brought it upon herself and deserves it - but I feel that this is just a stupid excuse.The general consensus is that Tray is mentally ill,unstable,selfish horrible mother,I agree to SOME degree,my ? Is don't yall think this page is adding fuel to the fire & impacting negatively on her kids?knowing that she reads here surely just makes her more insecure,sad & angry.it can't be easy having every part of ur body picked apart & made fun of & in turn she has an obsession with correcting everything tattlers are picking at,I'm sure the kids face the brunt of this (misdirected anger).the truth is we can't do anything to help those kids,they have family,tracy is not going to wake up 1 day & say omg this tattler is so right & boom change her lifestyle.at this point everybody should just go on with their life and let her fix hers,if someone like her is affecting yall to such a degree thar yall can't get past any of her posts then maybe yall have bigger issues,just had to get this off my chest 😉 don't let her consume yall
She doesn’t consume ANY OF US! We all still have our lives and we live it. We work, raise our families, clean, cook and enjoy our lives. We don’t have to pretend to be something we are not. This is our version of “coffee talk” but you go on and don’t be consumed by us.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

margaritatime

VIP Member
New Fat Examples episode starts off with them bashing Corey for being a shit Dad, and Jess rubbing it in Trashys face telling everyone to be careful who you marry and have kids with cause now you’re stuck for LIFE & she could never imagine the horror
Corey cancelled because he was sick. How is that so horrible?
Funny when her and Corey were together, he was the best father, the best husband, Skylar's first true love , the hottest man alive, and they were the most perfect social media family. Saddies jumped on the bandwagon and were all up their ass agreeing with her and praising her for getting such an amazing man.

Now he is none of those things (according to her) and the saddies are all up her ass bashing him.

Truth is as parents we never get sick days , but if I had the choice for my kids to be somewhere else to avoid getting sick , how is that a bad thing?
She boasted of how she came out of surgery and was immediately on mom duty with no breaks.
A. She left out the part that she was at her mom's house with her parents taking care of the kids while she recovered in the recliner and was out at the club on day 3.
B. That was an elective surgery she chose to have knowing she has 3 kids to take care of all on her own with no help, so she needs to stop whining.

Why is she concerned about Corey cancelling his weekend? She is always leaving her kids behind on her weekends because she can't control when her friends have parties and cannot back out of promises she made to be there.

She pays for all the medical insurance for her and her kids. She left out the part that she gets state health insurance as a single mom of 3 kids with no job.
If she had to pay insurance for 4 people, there is no way she would be able to afford all her beauty ( if we want to call it that) treatments, going out drinking, partying like a 21 year old for 6-8 days out of the month.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
She is not a size small in fajas,, that thinklg looked like it was cutting into her hips you can tell by the way she eas atanding. She will not fit in that after surgery she will be swollen and bloated, she has to get sized and then agter surgery they will go and take it in everytime it gets too loose thats what I had to do annnnnnnnd she has to wear it ALOT I MEAN LIKE all day every day for the first 6 weeks and then at least no less than 8 hrs after that. I still wear my faja and not even a small but there is n9 way she is smaller than me I refuse to belive it. I'm a size 8 with ass, hips, and thighs at 156lbs and I'm only 5"3 so she is most definitely not smaller than me.

And why did her kids run into a whole ass busy road smh....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I know size can be a little different a country to another but nowhere in the world this girl is a size S not even in Northern Europe where women are famous for being a little taller and stronger than Asian women, for example.

Nothing racist! Just reality!

So Maloney, forget about size S and if you are a size S it's in plus size clothing lines.

Again nothing bad! Just reality!

And again, this whole summer is ONLY about her and her and herself. Her children are just accessories to enhance the best summer of her life!
She really thinks she's fooling people by saying she's a small. There is no way in hell this bitch believes she's that skinny. 🙄
Hey Tracy, this is my size 2 body, im 5'8 and 130 pounds. STOP CAUSING YOUR DAUGHTERS HARM based on your shit outlook on life

Attachments

• Heart

Jayking

Hi all.I have a few things I've been meaning to say here,I get where the hate from Tracy is coming from,most would say she has brought it upon herself and deserves it - but I feel that this is just a stupid excuse.The general consensus is that Tray is mentally ill,unstable,selfish horrible mother,I agree to SOME degree,my ? Is don't yall think this page is adding fuel to the fire & impacting negatively on her kids?knowing that she reads here surely just makes her more insecure,sad & angry.it can't be easy having every part of ur body picked apart & made fun of & in turn she has an obsession with correcting everything tattlers are picking at,I'm sure the kids face the brunt of this (misdirected anger).the truth is we can't do anything to help those kids,they have family,tracy is not going to wake up 1 day & say omg this tattler is so right & boom change her lifestyle.at this point everybody should just go on with their life and let her fix hers,if someone like her is affecting yall to such a degree thar yall can't get past any of her posts then maybe yall have bigger issues,just had to get this off my chest 😉 don't let her consume yall
Go cry about it somewhere else & take your own advice 😂 If something like Tattle is affecting you to such a degree that you can’t get past any of the post here & had to come “get it off your chest” then maybe you have bigger issues. Don’t let it consume you 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Seatr0llz

D3DBEBE9-A5DE-4F15-8409-6BA33F211873.jpeg

T-bag scrolling through tattle/editing her pics😂😂😂 FARKASS exposing her for the lazy, disconnected, piece of shit mom she really is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Ok soooo…. Here’s the thing I’m seeing that’s annoying me. And it’s not about tbag

1- if she were to drop off Jayden with someone so she could go to her farkass appt, the narrative on tattle would be that she drops her kids off for appts and that any mom would bring their kid with them. I’m the mom that brings my daughter everywhere with me. Dentist. Gyno. Nail salon. If I had money for cosmetic procedures I’dprob bring her too. Mostly bc i have no one to watch herlol. But let’s not damn her for dropping her kids off all the time and then damn her for taking her kid with her. She’s a shit mom no doubt but Like…

2- I can’t stand watching foreign movies where the words don’t match up to the mouth either.And I’m educated with an advanced degree. I CANT WATCH THEM WITHOUT GETTING IRRITATED!!My husband doesn’t care and he’s watched some good ones he says but I can’t focus on it so I choosenot to watch them.Subtitles are different I’ll watch that over an English voice over. So I agree with tbag there. Maybe her delivery was poor but her point was that she doesn’t enjoy watching those movies. Nor do I. If you ever watched herstories where she records what she’s watching, her subtitles are always on because of Julian.
My problem is she is ALWAYS doing something for HERSELF. She is never with those kids doing anything kid friendly. If Tracy was an active mother and didn't do all this shit & took a day here or there for those things, there wouldn't be shit to talk about.

Tattle narrative never changed. Tracy is a selfish asshole and only post those kids when she's been called out. After this weekend, just watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

jacann

VIP Member
Corey cancelled because he was sick. How is that so horrible?
Funny when her and Corey were together, he was the best father, the best husband, Skylar's first true love , the hottest man alive, and they were the most perfect social media family. Saddies jumped on the bandwagon and were all up their ass agreeing with her and praising her for getting such an amazing man.

Now he is none of those things (according to her) and the saddies are all up her ass bashing him.

Truth is as parents we never get sick days , but if I had the choice for my kids to be somewhere else to avoid getting sick , how is that a bad thing?
She boasted of how she came out of surgery and was immediately on mom duty with no breaks.
A. She left out the part that she was at her mom's house with her parents taking care of the kids while she recovered in the recliner and was out at the club on day 3.
B. That was an elective surgery she chose to have knowing she has 3 kids to take care of all on her own with no help, so she needs to stop whining.

Why is she concerned about Corey cancelling his weekend? She is always leaving her kids behind on her weekends because she can't control when her friends have parties and cannot back out of promises she made to be there.

She pays for all the medical insurance for her and her kids. She left out the part that she gets state health insurance as a single mom of 3 kids with no job.
If she had to pay insurance for 4 people, there is no way she would be able to afford all her beauty ( if we want to call it that) treatments, going out drinking, partying like a 21 year old for 6-8 days out of the month.
That dirty old Trollope pays for NOTHING. She has a friggin state raising her kids. I had three kids and I have NO FAMILY, no help done it on my own. I could not go out drinking acting like a slag. Their father was the definition of a sperm donor. I DONE IT ON MY OWN and worked a 40 hour week driving 2 hour to and from work , I cooked, cleaned made sure uniforms homework etc done - ON MY OWN - FYI your a Wotless lazy entitled poor excuse of a human let alone a Mom - I AM THE DEFINITION OF A SINGLE MOM- I have made sacrifices the only sacrifice you made was missing a night or two out for a boob job.
you know nothing and have not experienced single motherhood stop insulting us women that have done it all. You won’t be the first divorcee and you won’t be the last stop going on like you invented it- be thankful that Corey is present in their lives and stop being a bitter twisted old crone
Get over yourself or better still go play on the freeway

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

user444

“Haters will say it’s photoshopped” SIS your WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE IS FAKE & one big lie, your suppose to look “snatched” you idiot, that’s the point. But how do you spend $115 on a faja? But can’t buy your daughter shorts in her own size for $10, SIS are you ok? You need HELP, go to therapy you need it. Your unwell and it’s alarming seriously. YOU KIDS NEED A HAPPY MOM NOT A PERFECT ONE, you need to get yourself help asap because your entire life continues to fall apart. Not too sure what your “rebranding” lol your almost 35, go wash your hair give your kids a bath - or whom ever is their caretaker pass the memo along, you need help SIS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
WAIT WHAT LMAO THIS AINT A SUPPORT GROUP 😂 🤣 😭 💀
It's the wildebeeste herself :sneaky:
Surprised you could find time away from shoving that dildo up your wizards sleeve. Must be like throwing a sausage down an alley :oops:
Go and get custody of your kids and let granny and grandad enjoy their twilight years. How are you not embarrassed?????
HOE :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
Sis is that you? Tray, Samuel or Jess?🤣🤣🤌👏

She definitely doesn't consume my life I read here on the toilet or out of boredom while having my morning coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 42