• Yes

Votes: 141 69.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Photoshop will never let us know

Votes: 80 39.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*reproducing from the old thread I didn’t realize it ended*

Skylar gets to go to summer camp…Jayden gets to sit in at the plastic surgeons office?
All those friends and not even one can watch her for an hour at Dairy Queen while you go?

Not even a hair salon to show like “hey this was my passion once” taking her todo healthier body image things like getting her nails done is normal….get work done if you want to but why teach her early “hey this is what I do to be and feel pretty”

listen…me and my siblings used to be at the sports bar as kids playing while our dad drank so I’m not “villainizing” you Tracy. You could be worse.
But you can always DO BETTER.
this is not the first time I’ve been in here asking why she brings the kids on a “date” to the surgeons. Smfh

Reactions: 12
And here we are at Episode 93 of The Hot Mess Express that is Tracy (Maloney) DiMarco.

Quick Recap of Episode 92,

After a baptism behind the back of her ex- husband and 3 weeks of the kids being with her for the weekend, the kids spent this past weekend with their father doing kid things.

What is supposed to be “the best summer of their lives” has turned into Jayden being stuck tagging along to big sister Tracy’s cosmetic appointments, a tummy tuck is in the near future and a crappy hair appointment that resulted in Tracy doing her “Big Change” of Blonde Extensions and Jayden getting Pink extensions… mommy grandma Gigi has the golden children Skylar and Julian as Julian is in school and Skylar is in golf camp.

It’s two of her “besties” birthdays and while one got to go to Backstreet Boys where it was painfully obvious that Tracy was not a real fan and was just not going to have FOMO, Sammy was gifted with Chocolate Covered Strawberries while back up babysitter Danielle was gifted dollar store “self care” items and an upcycled Louie bag that Tracy no longer wanted. Tracy has put more effort into her friends birthdays than her own children’s.

Tracy’s latest male obsession seems to be linked with another reality star, who happens to be a little bit of Goth and a whole lotta loud personality and Tracy seems to be desperate to get his attention again. Stay tuned for Tracy attempting to channel her inner EmoGirl.

Let’s see what the hot mess express has in store for Episode 93 of Hot Mess Express.
As always, happy tattling & and welcome new commenters and enjoy you long time lurkers. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She keeps using this new filter and hasn’t removed it.
it's the newest glowing blue eye/nose blur/tan/big lip filter that's why 😭

I just tried it on myself and it's terrifying. I already have lips and still do not recognize me lmaoooo

Reactions: 11
And here we are at Episode 93 of The Hot Mess Express that is Tracy (Maloney) DiMarco.

Quick Recap of Episode 92,

After a baptism behind the back of her ex- husband and 3 weeks of the kids being with her for the weekend, the kids spent this past weekend with their father doing kid things.

What is supposed to be “the best summer of their lives” has turned into Jayden being stuck tagging along to big sister Tracy’s cosmetic appointments, a tummy tuck is in the near future and a crappy hair appointment that resulted in Tracy doing her “Big Change” of Blonde Extensions and Jayden getting Pink extensions… mommy grandma Gigi has the golden children Skylar and Julian as Julian is in school and Skylar is in golf camp.

It’s two of her “besties” birthdays and while one got to go to Backstreet Boys where it was painfully obvious that Tracy was not a real fan and was just not going to have FOMO, Sammy was gifted with Chocolate Covered Strawberries while back up babysitter Danielle was gifted dollar store “self care” items and an upcycled Louie bag that Tracy no longer wanted. Tracy has put more effort into her friends birthdays than her own children’s.

Tracy’s latest male obsession seems to be linked with another reality star, who happens to be a little bit of Goth and a whole lotta loud personality and Tracy seems to be desperate to get his attention again. Stay tuned for Tracy attempting to channel her inner EmoGirl.

Let’s see what the hot mess express has in store for Episode 93 of Hot Mess Express.
As always, happy tattling & and welcome new commenters and enjoy you long time lurkers. ✌

The best part is, Lexi probably has zero idea who Tracy is. So Tracy is now just a bitter Betty and Lexi/Matt are enjoying themselves. That alone makes me so happy.

For whomever asked who Lexi and Matt was in the last thread - Lexi was on TLC reality TV show about her family salon. Lexi does nails and is extremely talented. Lexi’s style is very dark and gothic, I believe she refers to herself as a witch. So you can imagine her vibe. That’s why we said Tracy is going to start dressier more goth. For Matt, Tracy has pretended this whole time that Matt is Hat. But Matt is now with Lexi so Tracy is starting to stir the pot and try to being back the Matt narrative.

Reactions: 22
Her post about wanting to watch “English speaking only” shows on Netflix because she doesn’t want to (or can’t??) read subtitles is disgusting. Like, tell me you’re uneducated or cultured without telling me you’re uneducated or cultured about the world. I don’t even put the English dub on and leave it in original language and read the subtitles. Felt a bit racist?? Idk maybe I’m overthinking it because I watch literally everything with subtitles🤷🏼‍♀️ That post just made me dislike her more and I wish she left her story comments on bc I would reply but I’m also blocked bc I called her out several times so

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Julian is SOOOO freaking cute! Those classes Mama Gigi and Papa Mr Clean are paying for are definitely helping ... his speech is getting so much better!

Super cute little boy with a witch ass teenage sister ... I mean Mom!

Reactions: 19
Tell me ur trying to be Danielle without telling me. Does this big manly broad ever have an original thought/idea/plan of her own?? She rips off of all her friends she’s so pathetic
Thats literally what I thought when I first saw this, is she's trying to be like Danielle. She was probably getting more attention when they were out at what seems like a regular older bar last weekend so tray had nothing to offer the crowd of men.

View attachment 1454531just admit you know nothing of the process lol its OK. We can tell.
She's so bleeping dumb no pictures are not best because most are enhanced and lighting etc. It's best if you know what to ask for color etc...

Reactions: 17
Isn’t the premise of snitches get stitches that you beat someone up for tattling? This is what she’s teaching her kids? Over and over. Having Julian repeat after her? It conveniently aligns with her horizontal parenting.

Reactions: 20
Her post about wanting to watch “English speaking only” shows on Netflix because she doesn’t want to (or can’t??) read subtitles is disgusting. Like, tell me you’re uneducated or cultured without telling me you’re uneducated or cultured about the world. I don’t even put the English dub on and leave it in original language and read the subtitles. Felt a bit racist?? Idk maybe I’m overthinking it because I watch literally everything with subtitles🤷🏼‍♀️ That post just made me dislike her more and I wish she left her story comments on bc I would reply but I’m also blocked bc I called her out several times so
Tell me about it. Can't hear another language, can't read, absolutely uncultured, uneducated, DEFINITELY racist.

My strong impression is that she is one of the more evil, subversive kinds of racists because it's not as overt. She's more subtle about it. I follow a black hairdresser on IG who talks about the subtle racism of white women (particularly in the beauty industry) like trashbag all the time and how dangerous they are since they'll just smile and pretend they love you when in reality everything she does is performative and for social media to see. She should really learn to keep her bleeping mouth shut and just NEVER comment on anything to do with someone else's culture or language. Or body for that matter. The louder she talks and the more she posts, and tries to be funny or clever, the absolute worse she sounds.

Why is she quite literally horrible in every aspect? Friends, family, I mean you name it she does it bleeping wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Isn’t the premise of snitches get stitches that you beat someone up for tattling? This is what she’s teaching her kids? Over and over. Having Julian repeat after her? It conveniently aligns with her horizontal parenting.
“We don’t snitch on our sister.” - cool, so when Jayden or Skylar end up in a situation they don’t want you to know about and Julian doesn’t say tit, or Skylar or Jayden don’t say tit… that’s 1000% on you, you are supposed to be the parent. The sad thing is, if she’s trying to do it for clout, she’s sending the wrong message to both her kids and the world.
Tell me about it. Can't hear another language, can't read, absolutely uncultured, uneducated, DEFINITELY racist.

My strong impression is that she is one of the more evil, subversive kinds of racists because it's not as overt. She's more subtle about it. I follow a black hairdresser on IG who talks about the subtle racism of white women (particularly in the beauty industry) like trashbag all the time and how dangerous they are since they'll just smile and pretend they love you when in reality everything she does is performative and for social media to see. She should really learn to keep her bleeping mouth shut and just NEVER comment on anything to do with someone else's culture or language. Or body for that matter. The louder she talks and the more she posts, and tries to be funny or clever, the absolute worse she sounds.

Why is she quite literally horrible in every aspect? Friends, family, I mean you name it she does it bleeping wrong
She is the kind of racist that could possibly get a black man killed and a black woman arrested…. BB’s wife seems to know what’s up and it seems that like a true black queen, she is protecting her man from Tracy’s white woman tears.

Reactions: 21
And Netflix even does audio in English that basically reads the subtitles to you 😂

But I can’t comment on her being racist because I can not speak or understand other languages. I have taken French and Spanish and I butcher words. Spanish language and the feminine/masculine words, and when other people speak in foreign language, it’s too fast for me to make out the words. I don’t think it makes me racist though because I can’t understand or read foreign languages

Reactions: 10
Oh good Lord! What is this mess!
05BDB68C-27FB-4F98-81F5-F1F49AC4FFEE.png

This is the LAZIEST version of “cowboy caviar,” also known as pico de gallo. I mean straight down to the “you can eat it with chips.”

Also, why doesn’t she just admit she can’t read well? I have captions on my tv ALL the time for a multitude of reasons (#1 being that it makes my grandmas spirit feel welcome), but it truly makes you a more fluent reader. Also, some of those subtitled shows are damn good! But hold on, let me lay down in the playroom and witch about it to my “followers…”
CDBF688E-43C3-4B50-8475-7C0DB25E7A24.png

…with my angry bird brows and Voldemort nose. 🙄

Microaggressions.
“I’ve watched all the good tit.”
“Now all that’s left is the foreign tit.”

She is implying that the “foreign tit” is not good enough to watch. But Ms. Trash Pile loved Latin music when she was with Craberto. She loved being compared to Selena.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh good Lord! What is this mess!
View attachment 1454683
This is the LAZIEST version of “cowboy caviar,” also known as pico de gallo. I mean straight down to the “you can eat it with chips.”

Also, why doesn’t she just admit she can’t read well? I have captions on my tv ALL the time for a multitude of reasons (#1 being that it makes my grandmas spirit feel welcome), but it truly makes you a more fluent reader. Also, some of those subtitled shows are damn good! But hold on, let me lay down in the playroom and witch about it to my “followers…”
View attachment 1454685
…with my angry bird brows and Voldemort nose. 🙄

Microaggressions.
“I’ve watched all the good tit.”
“Now all that’s left is the foreign tit.”

She is implying that the “foreign tit” is not good enough to watch. But Ms. Trash Pile loved Latin music when she was with Craberto. She loved being compared to Selena.
She sounds so unprepared to be taking a video in the cowboy caviar story. She keeps pausing like she has to look at a recipe to remember what she put in it 🤣 terrible influencing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.