Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always the DD but here comes TeQuiLa TrACy who always has a drink in hand 🙄

What happened to her hour glass figure video where she said "haters will say it's photoshopped" 🤭
Look at her zipper, it’s busting at the seams

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish Corey had the kids 24/7 and she had to pay child support 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
She would die.

Always the DD but here comes TeQuiLa TrACy who always has a drink in hand 🙄

Look at her zipper, it’s busting at the seams
How is she going to say she is the DD when she literally gets drunk as duck every time she is out. She tells on herself all the time.

Also, everyone in that group can benefit from AA. Especially this Tequila Tracy and Cuzin DWI.

Reactions: 29
I wish Corey had the kids 24/7 and she had to pay child support 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Somebody send this to the judge. I hope Tara saves all this tit. The kids are having their best summer
She is scum
Her friends are scum
Her mom and dad are scum
Her agencies scum
Her plastic surgeon is scum
Any man poking her is scum
As they ALL condone/support and allow this tit show NO ONE IS CONSIDERING THE CHILDREN. A bunch of self serving backward parasites

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What happened to her hour glass figure video where she said "haters will say it's photoshopped" 🤭
I’m 34 years old and I have never in my life asked anyone of my friends when I went out and partied (IN MY EARLY TO MID 20’s) to take a pic of me holding bottles of alcohol… the embarrassment I would feel if any of my friends asked me to take a picture like this 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I meant to ask this yesterday.
Are we just gonna ignore her shilling an app for BARS that connect you with other people there “if you’re shy”???
gtfo She has the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait did she really just paint over her outgrown nails? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....also that acrylic is laid on kinda thick
She does that all the time. All it does is make her look dirty.

I’m 34 years old and I have never in my life asked anyone of my friends when I went out and partied (IN MY EARLY TO MID 20’s) to take a pic of me holding bottles of alcohol… the embarrassment I would feel if any of my friends asked me to take a picture like this 😂
She’s an “InFlUeNcEr BaBe” didn’t you know? She has to take pictures like this so she can “influence”

She is scum
Her friends are scum
Her mom and dad are scum
Her agencies scum
Her plastic surgeon is scum
Any man poking her is scum
As they ALL condone/support and allow this tit show NO ONE IS CONSIDERING THE CHILDREN. A bunch of self serving backward parasites
But she’s a “wonderful mother” who does it all on her own with no help from anybody and no child support.
——-
The whole reason her friends and family defend her is because they are her enablers and blind supporters. Especially her parents, because they have the mentality of “we didn’t raise her that way”. Someone’s acquaintance recently hung out with Tracy, and they said Tracy was the life of the party, that’s prob why her friends keep her around. She makes them look better.
———

I meant to ask this yesterday.
Are we just gonna ignore her shilling an app for BARS that connect you with other people there “if you’re shy”???
gtfo She has the mental capacity of a 12 year old.
Honestly, in this day and age, I wouldn’t trust it. I’ve heard horror stories from friends and from bartenders about people getting roofied and stuff more now than ever because of platforms like that app and dating apps. Tracy doesn’t even use the app, she was probably told exactly what to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Dont drag me, Ashley is leaps and bounds ahead of Tbag in the mom department. But my goodness her face/head is so large and her smile gives me such Joker vibes. Again,, great mom! She’s inspiring for sure.
omg YESSS!!! I do think she’s a great Mom, but I’m literally repulsed by her face 😩 IT BUGS ME SO MUCH LOL. the quagmire chin, joker smile and chipmunk pointy cheeks I just cannot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
For someone who is obviously self conscious about her stomach because she’s getting a tummy tuck, why on earth does she always wear crop tops? She’s a bigger girl for sure, but she could dress so much better for her plus sized body type. How people that aren’t 18-22 years old living the club life think she has good style is beyond me. Especially because her clothes look 2 dollars.

Reactions: 28
Imagine being out at a bar with this nut? Does she ever put that phone down? You can see her friends seem annoyed...who the duck wants to be taped while eating fries or anything at that? Like put the phone down and enjoy the night. She is so into herself and posting on IG that she forgets who shes with...lol that cringe laugh she does when the camera comes on her ....its from her phone yet she acts surprised lmao...oh hey I didnt know your recording 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone catch the edited video of Sammy dancing with the guy in white shirt in the background? One second he is fully shown and the next he is over to the right more. He didn’t move in one shot - it was almost like a flash. Can’t describe it but @Zigamelleen knows what I mean!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I Do KeTO GuYs 🥴

But I thought Dr. farkas said she had no fat 🤔😝
Even when she eats she had to make a show, the way she eats 😮💨🙄

omg YESSS!!! I do think she’s a great Mom, but I’m literally repulsed by her face 😩 IT BUGS ME SO MUCH LOL. the quagmire chin, joker smile and chipmunk pointy cheeks I just cannot
I think everybody thinks she has a "strange" face, even if she is a very, very good mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Her videos in the clubs make me cringe so hard! Always videoing people who clearly don’t want to be on camera, and like no one pays her any attention. How does she not feel embarrassed when she watches her own videos?! The one from last night when she’s like HYPE SONG HYPE SONG everyone looks downright annoyed by her. We get it you old washed up pathological liar crappy mother, you go out and do “stuff”, but why not do stuff of substance? Like….. I don’t know, fun activities for your kids?! Go work a job?! She really needs help, if any of her friends read these posts, HELP YOUR GIRL OUT!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.