Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cry laughing every time she attempts to dance - no rhythm, stiff as a board and just moves her shoulders back and fourth and positions her legs as if ready for a poop - Trashy don’t twerk she poops.
Also has anyone noticed she keeps subconsciously using her hair to cover her boobs well the deflated looking one - and that sun damage chest looks like a Dalmatian dogs spots

Her videos in the clubs make me cringe so hard! Always videoing people who clearly don’t want to be on camera, and like no one pays her any attention. How does she not feel embarrassed when she watches her own videos?! The one from last night when she’s like HYPE SONG HYPE SONG everyone looks downright annoyed by her. We get it you old washed up pathological liar crappy mother, you go out and do “stuff”, but why not do stuff of substance? Like….. I don’t know, fun activities for your kids?! Go work a job?! She really needs help, if any of her friends read these posts, HELP YOUR GIRL OUT!
That’s the song she was dancing (well throwing g herself forward) with Roberto on NYE

Wait did she really just paint over her outgrown nails? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....also that acrylic is laid on kinda thick
She is a trailer trash/ bargain basement influencer. No reputable influencer will be seen un groomed and grimy looking

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ok the whole outfit again, the jeans the shirt the hair, who goes to madhatter at 35 on a Friday night? I mean is this where your going to find your rich husband? Again, I was embarrassed for you, better off staying home but I guess someone had to fund your alcohol and LaTe NiGhT sNaCks. I see 👀 you painted your nails - def didn’t go to the salon the lord 🙏🏼 literally knows you would have been recording, whatevs once again a complete train 🚂 wreck disaster night out. The hair has to go it’s just not the vibe like you think it is - I smell it from here.

900 likes out of your half a million followers lol the math just doesn’t add up Tracy, why don’t you make a new IG and reinvent yourself like Anna 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone catch the edited video of Sammy dancing with the guy in white shirt in the background? One second he is fully shown and the next he is over to the right more. He didn’t move in one shot - it was almost like a flash. Can’t describe it but @Zigamelleen knows what I mean!
It’s like a weird glitch in the video but the sound and Sammy are seamless. It’s very very weird!

It’s like a weird glitch in the video but the sound and Sammy are seamless. It’s very very weird!
Not sure if this will work but I’m trying to upload a screen recording of the glitch. Keep an eye on the guy in the white shirt.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Sammy looks annoyed by her bestie. Looks like she was talking to the man in red and got interrupted by the HyPe SoNg. She has her hand on his back and looks rather close. Was our favorite girls girl, cock blocking her ride or die?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1477537

Sammy looks annoyed by her bestie. Looks like she was talking to the man in red and got interrupted by the HyPe SoNg. She has her hand on his back and looks rather close. Was our favorite girls girl, cock blocking her ride or die?
She’s so bleeping annoying I would rip that phone outta her hand and toss it across the room …

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks like she popped a bunch of uppers before she went out.

View attachment 1477537

She will ALWAYS cock block Sammy. Sammy will never be able to have the upper hand.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Even this girl - watch the eye roll. No wants to to feed you trashy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She knows nothing about macros !!! So ofc she only responds no sugar bread pasta !
As I literally was the video of her eating fries and quesadillas in the bar 🙄 what a fake. It's like when Regina George eats cheese fries and asks if butter is a carb and wonders why she gains weight 😆her poor saddies are going to follow her plan of tequila and fries and wonder why they arnt losing like tbag...did you try Photoshop and lies ? It's the best diet !

Hi all.I have a few things I've been meaning to say here,I get where the hate from Tracy is coming from,most would say she has brought it upon herself and deserves it - but I feel that this is just a stupid excuse.The general consensus is that Tray is mentally ill,unstable,selfish horrible mother,I agree to SOME degree,my ? Is don't yall think this page is adding fuel to the fire & impacting negatively on her kids?knowing that she reads here surely just makes her more insecure,sad & angry.it can't be easy having every part of ur body picked apart & made fun of & in turn she has an obsession with correcting everything tattlers are picking at,I'm sure the kids face the brunt of this (misdirected anger).the truth is we can't do anything to help those kids,they have family,tracy is not going to wake up 1 day & say omg this tattler is so right & boom change her lifestyle.at this point everybody should just go on with their life and let her fix hers,if someone like her is affecting yall to such a degree thar yall can't get past any of her posts then maybe yall have bigger issues,just had to get this off my chest 😉 don't let her consume yall
Glamirlass is that you? Or whatever it's called lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait did she really just paint over her outgrown nails? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....also that acrylic is laid on kinda thick
Totally. I'm shocked she didn't get them done. I guess multiple visits to her plastic surgeon got in the way🤦‍♀️ its amazing how she always has time for everything Tracy and the kids take a back seat. Taking them to your multiple appointments is not the best summa everrrr....Maloney!!

She’s so bleeping annoying I would rip that phone outta her hand and toss it across the room …
I love when she films herself and then acts shy. Like come on witch. That huge ass smile she only has at the club is bleeping annoying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1477629

Even this girl - watch the eye roll. No wants to to feed you trashy
The girl was so annoyed!!!

As I literally was the video of her eating fries and quesadillas in the bar 🙄 what a fake. It's like when Regina George eats cheese fries and asks if butter is a carb and wonders why she gains weight 😆her poor saddies are going to follow her plan of tequila and fries and wonder why they arnt losing like tbag...did you try Photoshop and lies ? It's the best diet !

Glamirlass is that you? Or whatever it's called lololol
She reads us religiously. She was connected this morning! 🤣

She looks like she popped a bunch of uppers before she went out.

She will ALWAYS cock block Sammy. Sammy will never be able to have the upper hand.
She doesn't want Sammy to be in relation, she doesn't even want Sammy to have sex if she, herself, Tracy Maloney doesn't find a dick the same night, in the same club.
Always Tracy or always Tracy first!

If she Sammy meet a guy, Tracy will find a way to mock Sammy or break the relation.

SAMMY, if you want a man, you have to avoid Tracy and keep your man FAR from her or you will stay single forever.

Reactions: 31
Ren and Stimpy, Tom & Jerry, Ross and Rachel, Monica and Chandler, The Giambi Brothers, Lucy and Ethyl, Lucy and Ricky, Abbot and Costello, Sonny and Cher, Simon and Garfunkel, Bert and Ernie, Laurel and Hardy, Penny and Leonard, Cheech and Chong, Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble.

I could go on, but I think you get it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The girl was so annoyed!!!

She reads us religiously. She was connected this morning! 🤣

She doesn't want Sammy to be in relation, she doesn't even want Sammy to have sex if she, herself, Tracy Maloney doesn't find a dick the same night, in the same club.
Always Tracy or always Tracy first!

If she Sammy meet a guy, Tracy will find a way to mock Sammy or break the relation.

SAMMY, if you want a man, you have to avoid Tracy and keep your man FAR from her or you will stay single forever.
She will ALWAYS Sabotage Sammy as long as she herself is single. It’s the narcissist in her…. Or she will go after whoever Sammy is trying to hook up with.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s pathetic how many Instagram stories this 35 year old posts of herself at the club. Like it’s embarassing not even 20 year olds are doing this tit

Reactions: 28
It’s pathetic how many Instagram stories this 35 year old posts of herself at the club. Like it’s embarassing not even 20 year olds are doing this tit
Not even celebrities/personnalities with more interesting lives do that!!

Reactions: 24
Ren and Stimpy, Tom & Jerry, Ross and Rachel, Monica and Chandler, The Giambi Brothers, Lucy and Ethyl, Lucy and Ricky, Abbot and Costello, Sonny and Cher, Simon and Garfunkel, Bert and Ernie, Laurel and Hardy, Penny and Leonard, Cheech and Chong, Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble.

I could go on, but I think you get it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Two of the most annoying, attention seeking, fakes with horrible tits in the world. I guess your bff should have matching lopsided fake tits.

Oof! Her makeup looks like absolute tit! She clearly doesn’t not know how to enhance her features with makeup. Everything she does just looks super harsh and makes her look extremely manly.
So agree. Somebody that is supposed to be in the beauty industry she has no clue how to apply makeup. Why so much? And those overlined asshole lips are frightening. The fact she looks in the mirror and has her phone her face 99.9% of the time and doesn't realize how harsh she looks is amazing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.