Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have done my civic duty by getting the screenshots. You’re welcome. Yes you can’t control the Photoshop on everyone’s phone who post photos.
Look's pregnant 😐
Also you can see where her real hair ends and its half the length of those extensions 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Because i love to zoom!!
Again, i have belly, so it's only because she lies a lot!!!!
As you all said, BBL is the next step!!
Screenshot_20220808-103505_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220808-103349_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20220808-103301_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20220808-103140_Brave.jpg

She is so insecure that she over-does it. She’s the dollar store clearance section version of Teresa guidice. Only Irish.

Next thread Tracy “i don’t photoshop, my phone is naturally wavy” Dimarco
Good idea!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Probably one of her worst photoshop!
Where are her boobs?
The belly/stomach area is very, very blurry!
Waist is way too thin, hips way too big!!

Screenshot_20220808-102412_Brave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What happened to GiGis face? 🤔 How delusional do you have to be to do this to your favorite human? 🥴
😂😂😂 oh my god does she think we’re blind? I really need one of you NJ queens to catch this beast in the wild at this point I’m sure she thinks they both actually look like this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Green skin?! Maloney run to see a dermatologist or go to take photoshop summer classes!!
No need to add she made he back soooo thin!!
Screenshot_20220808-121534_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think what’s happened with Corey is he was invited but because Trashbag had this birthday to go to she refused to take the kids back a few hours early so he could go, since she has them 25/8 she obviously needed to let her hair down …🙄 (she probably was still hungover from Friday) it looked like a no kid wedding so Corey most likely had to back out last minute or go way later on after dropping the kids back home/them being picked up.
I don't think Corey n Mike talk

Reactions: 9
I don't think Corey n Mike talk
I don’t think they do either but it wasn’t his wedding, he was just another guest. I think someone earlier on said Corey’s name was on the seating plan (plus everyone else in the family seems to have been invited)

Reactions: 10
Anyone else catch this reel she posted of her and Sammy racing to finish a fruit by the foot? 🤢 she chomps on that thing like a disgusting cow
She was training to learn how to capture a man, you know, for the next unfortunate, who, drunk, will give in to her.
She already has the miraculous green skin/cloth from PrincessMyAss! 😇

1000_F_309952315_iZXN1G9mJaYNfpydETv18KLIxi3ofizE.jpg
Abrar Sekhi.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No wonder it wasn’t even her dress. That girl needs to burn that once she returns it to her I’m sure unwashed.

Reactions: 13
Thread name suggestion
Tracy DiMarco - Photoshop FAILURE extraordinaire.
Sorry, i saw you post too late.

Thanks @Jerseygrl84 for the name!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.