Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called it. He is acts like my twin nephews, nothing wrong with autism but Tracy could be doing 1000% more for him. My sister has twins and they are doing more than him
She’s never said it’s autism and I highly doubt this dipshit could associate the two.

Reactions: 12
I remember when she worked with or for these
Yep! She went with Aydin and then to this guy… something tells me the cousin had something to play with when she was with Aydin… once Teresa and his wife got thick as thieves she probably played “YOU CANNOT HAVE HER WORKING THERE. SHES OBSESSED WITH ME!”

It’s Julie’s sons birthday today… she’ll have the kids to go to that birthday party this weekend. She’ll let the kids entertain themselves as she drinks with the girls

Reactions: 12
Ladies let me tell you I am SURELY glad it is Friday today!! Can’t wait to see what the train wreck has in store for us this weekend - bets on whose she’s dumping the kids with??
There have been a lot of newcomers lately! Welcome welcome welcome. Just for fun I’m curious to know what has triggered the move to the light from the dark side 👹😂
My friend and I always made fun of her but I give my friend credit for finding this site! Y’all’s posts make my day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I laughed a little too hard, exactly what and who would want you to promote and DEMOTE their business/products lol. Tracy go take care of your kids you looney tune, start by buying a guard rail for the safety of your child/children. We know your mom gig is part-time we KNOW, but how about making some efforts - your too self absorbed, not exactly sure why you decided to have 3 kids when you can’t be a mom at all. don’t forget to brush your hair today

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I laughed a little too hard, exactly what and who would want you to promote and DEMOTE their business/products lol. Tracy go take care of your kids you looney tune, start by buying a guard rail for the safety of your child/children. We know your mom gig is part-time we KNOW, but how about making some efforts - your too self absorbed, not exactly sure why you decided to have 3 kids when you can’t be a mom at all. don’t forget to brush your hair today
Why is there this random push to promote Tracy lately? It’s so suspicious. Also, considering how she’s bleeping over Glamarass….DAILY….. I wouldn’t want to work with her.

Reactions: 28
Why is there this random push to promote Tracy lately? It’s so suspicious. Also, considering how she’s bleeping over Glamarass….DAILY….. I wouldn’t want to work with her.
Seriously,, WHO wants her to promote their tit.. they gotta be low end dumpster crap .. I wouldn’t trust that witch just as much as I trust that tit ring to be real and not just thrown in the shirt. .. 🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220805-112859_Instagram.jpg
and maybe I'm wrong butttttt.....why are the slits so stretched in all these skirts. I get showing a little leg but this looks like she needs to upsize a bit
Screenshot_20220805-113538_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It’s actually Corey’s weekend. Hopefully that’s where the kids go.

wellllll… now we know the kids will be returned to their birther who will be drunk as hell.

SHE COULDN’T HANDLE BEING A WIFE!

She lives for getting overly drunk. At this point it’s a problem, but with everything else… everyone will turn a blind eye.

This! All her minions are these people.

It’s Corey’s weekend. So they should technically be with Corey.

Oh now you know babie girl is livin her best life being the DD from the back seat of the car and gyrating on lounges while her “boys” foot the bill.
I think it’s Corey’s weekend but he has them last weekend because I think this weekend is Ashley’s daughter Aria’s birthday party. And maybe Julie’s sons too.

E1942605-EB34-462C-B082-869B9E414FAA.png

How can no one see how botched those boobs are? Different sizes different shapes. What a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
bc someone said the other day, they don't even post Tracy on the agency IG so she made Bill post her to prove us wrong

Speaking of, Elev8 Agency was at 1546 followers when Tracy asked for follows, and they are now at a whopping 1567. Congratulations InFluEnCeR TrACy, you got 21 people to follow them! Way to go 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
1- It really does look like there is nobody there.
2- legally that bunk bed should have came with a guardrail. As per the US Consumer Product and Safety Commission. She is so reckless.
Tracy not having guardrails on either of her daughters bed's just proves to me she doesn't give two shits about them. I mean for fucks sake I have two on my daughters twin bed.
room.jpg

This is my daughters bed/room with two guardrails. It's a bit messy, we're trying to teach her how to clean up her room lol. It's a never ending battle.

Hey Big T...this is how you put up guardrails to protect your daughters, especially for Jayden. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t people who partake in happy hour usually, I don’t know, WORK?
I was going to say something to that extent as well - happy hour usually around 4-7pm AFTER a work day. How would she go though if she has the kids all the time?? (please note sarcasm lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bc someone said the other day, they don't even post Tracy on the agency IG so she made Bill post her to prove us wrong

Speaking of, Elev8 Agency was at 1546 followers when Tracy asked for follows, and they are now at a whopping 1567. Congratulations InFluEnCeR TrACy, you got 21 people to follow them! Way to go 👏👏👏
She needs a job. There's no way her options aren't running out for her. She has low engagement, hemorrhaging followers and the content is complete tit.

I am not surprised at all. A Tattler mentioned yesterday how she doesn't have a job and I was thinking the same thing yesterday too. Reading it here just confirmed what is really happening in her life. Her kids are older, she doesn't act like a true influencer, her podcast is tit. Where else can she be bringing in income?

In steps BB and elev8. And what did that get him? All but 2 additional followers. Tell me you're done without telling me you're done, Tracy!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1475012and maybe I'm wrong butttttt.....why are the slits so stretched in all these skirts. I get showing a little leg but this looks like she needs to upsize a bit View attachment 1475025
NO! Remember she’s just a size SmAlL in Fajas! She was SoOo Surprised

I think it’s Corey’s weekend but he has them last weekend because I think this weekend is Ashley’s daughter Aria’s birthday party. And maybe Julie’s sons too.

View attachment 1475065
How can no one see how botched those boobs are? Different sizes different shapes. What a joke.
I’ve been thinking.. yes, 98% they are probably botched but also her crappy photoshop skills do not help. I think they way she overly edits her stomach/waist to show “no fat/years of keto” pulls them in weird directions. not defending her at alllll, point that her photoshop skills are not even close to achieving the body she wants people to believe she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tracy not having guardrails on either of her daughters bed's just proves to me she doesn't give two shits about them. I mean for fucks sake I have two on my daughters twin bed. View attachment 1475080
This is my daughters bed/room with two guardrails. It's a bit messy, we're trying to teach her how to clean up her room lol. It's a never ending battle.

Hey Big T...this is how you put up guardrails to protect your daughters, especially for Jayden. :mad:
But how old is your daughter? Definitely agree they need one on a top bunk but at 6 & 8 I wouldn't think one would be needed on a standard single bed. My daughter went in a full size single at 4 and we didn't have one but maybe that's just me. She'd been in a cot bed before and not fallen out so didn't feel likely she'd fall out of the bigger bed. Plus it wasn't that high off the ground.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.