Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there this random push to promote Tracy lately? It’s so suspicious. Also, considering how she’s bleeping over Glamarass….DAILY….. I wouldn’t want to work with her.
She prob needs money. Ya know since corey doesn’t pay child support 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1475012and maybe I'm wrong butttttt.....why are the slits so stretched in all these skirts. I get showing a little leg but this looks like she needs to upsize a bit View attachment 1475025
Big ol booze hound 🐶

I think it’s Corey’s weekend but he has them last weekend because I think this weekend is Ashley’s daughter Aria’s birthday party. And maybe Julie’s sons too.

View attachment 1475065
How can no one see how botched those boobs are? Different sizes different shapes. What a joke.
Can get lip kits and lashes from poundland for £1. scamming slags 😹🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I laughed a little too hard, exactly what and who would want you to promote and DEMOTE their business/products lol. Tracy go take care of your kids you looney tune, start by buying a guard rail for the safety of your child/children. We know your mom gig is part-time we KNOW, but how about making some efforts - your too self absorbed, not exactly sure why you decided to have 3 kids when you can’t be a mom at all. don’t forget to brush your hair today
No decent person with intelligence would hire her - she is a rat - a grass - petty and she will film anything wrong with your business to hold over you to expose when you don’t play ball - NOT RUMOURS HER OWN ADMITTANCE

Reactions: 19
But how old is your daughter? Definitely agree they need one on a top bunk but at 6 & 8 I wouldn't think one would be needed on a standard single bed. My daughter went in a full size single at 4 and we didn't have one but maybe that's just me. She'd been in a cot bed before and not fallen out so didn't feel likely she'd fall out of the bigger bed. Plus it wasn't that high off the ground.
My daughter is 6 and still falls out of her bed. Not consistently but she takes after me and is a messy sleeper and is all over the place when she sleeps. She's also been in that full sized bed since she was 3. I didn't do the toddler bed. She went straight from the convertible crib to full sized bed.

Reactions: 12
I love happy hour!!!! Go early, get my drink on, enjoy some cheap apps, and I’m home before the amateurs show up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wouldn’t trust her to promote my brand or products with her cheap clothing and amateur advertising. She’s really fucked her brand - she’s posting immature memes one day and then throwing up middle fingers the next. I don’t think anyone would want their products to be associated with her esp when 1.) she seems just uncultured 2.) looks like she’d promote anything for a buck (making the promotion untrustworthy) 3.) isn’t even honest with products she uses and what she stands for. nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My daughter is 6 and still falls out of her bed. Not consistently but she takes after me and is a messy sleeper and is all over the place when she sleeps. She's also been in that full sized bed since she was 3. I didn't do the toddler bed. She went straight from the convertible crib to full sized bed.
Yeah ours was a crib that turned into a bed and then when she was 4 she went full size. Although it was only open on one side. Now we've flipped it as it is a raised bed too so she can play under it (though not as high as Tracy's) but it has a built in guard rail all the way round and the guidance says not to have a mattress thicker than 12cm deep to avoid them rolling out over the top of it.
My daughter has never fallen out of bed but I did. Vaguely remember feeling carpet on my face. Was half out of bed, adjusted myself and went back to sleep. Woke up the next day with a a full on black eye. Can only I assume I hit the bed side table on the way down. Was awkward explainer a shiner to everyone! 😂

Reactions: 11
To all businesses PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH ON TRACY DIMARCO if your considering using for your business- take a GOOD look at her IG, FB and TT look at comments and engagement (lack of).
Why would anyone hire her? What would they hire her for? She was on a show years ago that wasn't even that famous. In Jersey I'm sure people would prefer someone off RHONJ or Jersey Shore if they were looking for a 'celebrity' endorsement.

Reactions: 20
I laughed a little too hard, exactly what and who would want you to promote and DEMOTE their business/products lol. Tracy go take care of your kids you looney tune, start by buying a guard rail for the safety of your child/children. We know your mom gig is part-time we KNOW, but how about making some efforts - your too self absorbed, not exactly sure why you decided to have 3 kids when you can’t be a mom at all. don’t forget to brush your hair today
She was on a horrible reality show 10 years ago and hasn’t done a relevant thing since. Why would anyone want her representing their company? She’s so eww

Why would anyone hire her? What would they hire her for? She was on a show years ago that wasn't even that famous. In Jersey I'm sure people would prefer someone off RHONJ or Jersey Shore if they were looking for a 'celebrity' endorsement.
Unfortunately her agency will promote her to some poor sucker who does not know of her - when you look back at places she has “influenced” has anyone seen her return or repost about it at least once a week for a few weeks - I have not- probably those businesses realise she cannot get the business in and or people have shown these companies what a tit show she is

Reactions: 13
Her friend is doing her a favor. BBworldwide please let me look like an influencer!! Please hire me and give me jobs. I haven’t seen her be a brand ambassador or be continuous with anything. She posts one and dones with boutiques until she gets what she wants or they figure out she’s not that great. Glamariss must have some blackmail because idk why she’d stay with Tracy.

Reactions: 17
To all businesses PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH ON TRACY DIMARCO if your considering using for your business- take a GOOD look at her IG, FB and TT look at comments and engagement (lack of).
would love someone to contact them and see how much they charge for her to show up and promote.

And you can only be a bar or a liquor company. She is such a high class influencer, she can only be bothered to be drunk.

Reactions: 13
What Trashy sees when she looks in the mirror & what she thinks everyone sees and believes after she has photoshopped inches and creases away.

dressing the girls like girls Trashy are you now trying to come across as the homely living nurturing mom to get those jobs in - good luck with that 💋 💋
She has no real identity, she will do whatever she can to appease to someone. I wonder if she's just not allowed to send the girls to Corey dressed a certain way anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But you will drive drunk .. asshole
He makes me so bleeping angry with his 40 year old self still acting like he’s 17. I don’t care how harsh this comes off but he’s one of the people that you just wish would die in a car accident. He is going to kill someone innocent with his extremely weird “flexes” he thinks he has showing alcohol in his cup holder. Like bro. Just die.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.