Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Tracy just proved she’s nothing more than a bottle rat with a fear of FOMO. Why? Because Tracy stopped talking to Reggie a while ago after a post Reggie put on his IG story having to do with deaf people and Tracy pretended to be insulted.

Sooo she went all the way to the city dresses like a street walker, gyrated on a chair and called it dancing, got piss drunk even though according to her she’s “always the DD”…. To celebrate the birthday of someone she stopped talking to!

No wonder Mrs. Worldwide looked like she couldn’t be bothered with Tracy. Also Tracy doesn’t even follow the girls she hung out with, and went above and beyond to not tell one of them who was clearly wasted that her titty was out.

Was this why Corey got the kids two weekends in a row? So that Tracy can go get shitfaced in the city in a room full of people who you can tell didn’t really want her there?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

user444

Super cringe seeing her kids dressed in such tacky clothing let alone crop tops not even in their size. Honestly, Tracy let’s be real you have state insurance - Medicaid to be clear, can you please bring your kids to the dentist, especially skylar such a beautiful little girl with rotting teeth. Help your children and be a mother for once. It’s once every 6 months, can you make some time for their needs and hygiene? You drag them to get fajas and other cosmetic procedures yet you neglect their needs.

Reactions: 35

user444

The “villain” act needs to go Tracy. Your not a villain, never were one, your NATURALLY a mean girl and a bully, so enough with the villain act it’s lame and not cute your 35, be a lady & an adult - act like a mother. I pray so hard those kids get put in a better/safer home they don’t belong with you under your supervision let’s be honest 99.9% of the time your videoing them laying in a twin size bed - if that’s not embarrassing I’m not sure what else is, your whole life is a JOKE. You have state insurance - almost EVERY DOCTOR VISIT ETC is paid for under insurance - on your down time when your not shopping for fajas or feeding the kids ice cream for breakfast you should take the time to find a therapist who can help you - you need help whatever the fuck it takes go do it for the sake of those poor children, get on meds and really get a clear picture of what reality is and life and what it means to be a real single mother WITH A REAL JOB. You don’t have “real” struggles daddy pays those for you. But at 35 I mean really 35 and you still don’t have your shit together, your hair license has been expired for god knows how long - maybe rebuild yourself because honestly when you were with Corey the kids dressed nicer, YOU even dressed decent their hair was ALWAYS done including yours - I don’t have anything really nice to say about you - but going through your tagged photos of you and Corey back then you didn’t look or dress the way you do now the plastic surgery is aging you very negatively you look so washed up stop with the injections and trying to pretend your this perfect women with the perfect body and life bc baby I can see right through it all your SO miserable. It’s a cry to attention but baby girl the only one who can and will save you is YOURSELF - set the tone for those precious daughters you have before it’s really too late.

Tracy I hope you understand mothers are deadbeats too - not just some dads. I actually think Corey is a stand up father he is with his children (when you allow him to be of course) did he fuck up? 1000% but you don’t look like an Angel or the easiest person to please or get along with. Keep in mind you are a deadbeat just as much as you claim Corey is/was. Stop the dictatorship because those kids adore him when they are with him - it’s obvious to see. Take notes 📝 don’t bash their father anymore it’s childish and immature. You & that slob Jess need to shut down that podcast lol it’s humiliating. Be adults talking about sex/sex toys/ etc every chance you have isn’t the vibe either, you must both be very lonely girls.

Lastly - I know you come here & read what I have to say because 1. You dressed your girls like the little girls they are the NEXT DAY, 2. You painted your nails 💅 not exactly what I said - I would have liked to see you get callus remover and a new set - but whatevs keep checking in boo 👻

Last edited:
  • Heart

kyra1989

Her post about wanting to watch “English speaking only” shows on Netflix because she doesn’t want to (or can’t??) read subtitles is disgusting. Like, tell me you’re uneducated or cultured without telling me you’re uneducated or cultured about the world. I don’t even put the English dub on and leave it in original language and read the subtitles. Felt a bit racist?? Idk maybe I’m overthinking it because I watch literally everything with subtitles🤷🏼‍♀️ That post just made me hate her more and I wish she left her story comments on bc I would reply but I’m also blocked bc I called her out several times so

• Heart
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
If she and Hat were sooooo in love and the ONLY thing preventing their relationship from growing was not wanting to get pregnant again, she should’ve use daddy‘s money to get a surrogate. But, instead she’s using it for botched surgeries. Survey says - The Hat “romance” is a figment of her imagination and definitely one sided.
She has fantasies of being whisked away on trips to Italy, Greece, France, or somewhere on a boat laying with a man and being fully naked regularly. She delusionally thinks she is deserving of being with someone of the caliber to do such a thing for her…. But if men end up cheating on you & the men you consider “your boys” dog you to your face, then maybe the problem is you.

It’s one thing to want what you see in the movies, it’s another to create stories about them actually happening.

She is definitely mentally unwell, and with out a doubt has some sort of personality disorder. Which one is hard to tell….

It’s very clear that she takes it personal when a man doesn’t want her, so she tries to be whatever that guy seems to be going after. Corey & Brielle, Tracy went back to her black hair. Roberto & Michelle, Tracy started to attempt to dress like her. Now “Hat” & Lexi, 1st it was the extensions change, then it was the Derek Jeter thing… when remind you when she was with Corey, it was Mets all day everyday…. The more she desires trying to create this reality that doesn’t exist with “Hat” the more she’s going to spiral.

It’s understandable that she sees her parents being married for nearly 40 years and she desperately wants that sort of life. The thing is, she doesn’t know how to obtain it…. She expects it to just fall into her lap. She thinks if she changes herself cosmetically, it will change everything.

• Heart

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
Girrllll, where is that skirt from?! Fucking love it! Lol 😍
Girl my whole fit was from Amazon and the shoes I scored at Ross lol I wear a medium in both and I have that bodysuit in like 5 different colors lol.....

Purse was $17
Skirt was $30
Bodysuit was $22

Attachments

• Heart

melissacambridge

VIP Member
Hi all.I have a few things I've been meaning to say here,I get where the hate from Tracy is coming from,most would say she has brought it upon herself and deserves it - but I feel that this is just a stupid excuse.The general consensus is that Tray is mentally ill,unstable,selfish horrible mother,I agree to SOME degree,my ? Is don't yall think this page is adding fuel to the fire & impacting negatively on her kids?knowing that she reads here surely just makes her more insecure,sad & angry.it can't be easy having every part of ur body picked apart & made fun of & in turn she has an obsession with correcting everything tattlers are picking at,I'm sure the kids face the brunt of this (misdirected anger).the truth is we can't do anything to help those kids,they have family,tracy is not going to wake up 1 day & say omg this tattler is so right & boom change her lifestyle.at this point everybody should just go on with their life and let her fix hers,if someone like her is affecting yall to such a degree thar yall can't get past any of her posts then maybe yall have bigger issues,just had to get this off my chest 😉 don't let her consume yall
WHY ARE YOU HERE? honest question, why?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Podcast with dr fuckass tidbits:

-Jess says Trashys boobs look amazing and that for anyone wondering Tracy’s nipples are a “perfect baby doll pink” not “dark Italian brown nipples” 💀💀💀 sure bud

- Tracy says how she put her nipple ring back in; SHE REALLY SAID ON THE PODCAST HOW SAMMYS NIPPLES LOST ALL FEELING. if I was Sammy I’d be PISSED

- Trashy asking dr fuckass when she can have sex after the procedure; he tells her a lot of bouncing is not good for the scars. Trashy shares she waited the full 8 weeks to have sex, and even when she had sex it was “tame, old-people sex” to reduce bouncing

- Tracy and Jess go to get the tape removed and describes the tape that it was there because she didn’t get stitches and opted for tape so that it would heal naturally without a scar (LMAO WELL THAT WAS A FAIL)

- Tracy describes her implants she got were silicone because saline one pop and they’ll explode. She than explains Sammy has saline implants from 15 years ago and how her nipples are numb and Tracy was terrified of that happening to her but dr fuckass did the most perfect amazin job!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34