Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “villain” act needs to go Tracy. Your not a villain, never were one, your NATURALLY a mean girl and a bully, so enough with the villain act it’s lame and not cute your 35, be a lady & an adult - act like a mother. I pray so hard those kids get put in a better/safer home they don’t belong with you under your supervision let’s be honest 99.9% of the time your videoing them laying in a twin size bed - if that’s not embarrassing I’m not sure what else is, your whole life is a JOKE. You have state insurance - almost EVERY DOCTOR VISIT ETC is paid for under insurance - on your down time when your not shopping for fajas or feeding the kids ice cream for breakfast you should take the time to find a therapist who can help you - you need help whatever the duck it takes go do it for the sake of those poor children, get on meds and really get a clear picture of what reality is and life and what it means to be a real single mother WITH A REAL JOB. You don’t have “real” struggles daddy pays those for you. But at 35 I mean really 35 and you still don’t have your tit together, your hair license has been expired for god knows how long - maybe rebuild yourself because honestly when you were with Corey the kids dressed nicer, YOU even dressed decent their hair was ALWAYS done including yours - I don’t have anything really nice to say about you - but going through your tagged photos of you and Corey back then you didn’t look or dress the way you do now the plastic surgery is aging you very negatively you look so washed up stop with the injections and trying to pretend your this perfect women with the perfect body and life bc baby I can see right through it all your SO miserable. It’s a cry to attention but baby girl the only one who can and will save you is YOURSELF - set the tone for those precious daughters you have before it’s really too late.

Tracy I hope you understand mothers are deadbeats too - not just some dads. I actually think Corey is a stand up father he is with his children (when you allow him to be of course) did he duck up? 1000% but you don’t look like an Angel or the easiest person to please or get along with. Keep in mind you are a deadbeat just as much as you claim Corey is/was. Stop the dictatorship because those kids adore him when they are with him - it’s obvious to see. Take notes 📝 don’t bash their father anymore it’s childish and immature. You & that slob Jess need to shut down that podcast lol it’s humiliating. Be adults talking about sex/sex toys/ etc every chance you have isn’t the vibe either, you must both be very lonely girls.

Lastly - I know you come here & read what I have to say because 1. You dressed your girls like the little girls they are the NEXT DAY, 2. You painted your nails 💅 not exactly what I said - I would have liked to see you get callus remover and a new set - but whatevs keep checking in boo 👻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1477537

Sammy looks annoyed by her bestie. Looks like she was talking to the man in red and got interrupted by the HyPe SoNg. She has her hand on his back and looks rather close. Was our favorite girls girl, cock blocking her ride or die?
That man looked like he had enough of her tit🤣🤣 he probably told Samuel to call him when she's not around. He also looked annoyed when she was filming him at the dj booth.

👏I would like to also point out since you read here sis👏 .....here is a thought since you out here "promoting" a app the bleeping PR team was right there if you wanna influence take the dude outside do a quick interview with him about his app etc and tell him what you like about it when you use it etc. 🤌👏🚩 again sis👏 missed👏opportunity 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The “villain” act needs to go Tracy. Your not a villain, never were one, your NATURALLY a mean girl and a bully, so enough with the villain act it’s lame and not cute your 35, be a lady & an adult - act like a mother. I pray so hard those kids get put in a better/safer home they don’t belong with you under your supervision let’s be honest 99.9% of the time your videoing them laying in a twin size bed - if that’s not embarrassing I’m not sure what else is, your whole life is a JOKE. You have state insurance - almost EVERY DOCTOR VISIT ETC is paid for under insurance - on your down time when your not shopping for fajas or feeding the kids ice cream for breakfast you should take the time to find a therapist who can help you - you need help whatever the duck it takes go do it for the sake of those poor children, get on meds and really get a clear picture of what reality is and life and what it means to be a real single mother WITH A REAL JOB. You don’t have “real” struggles daddy pays those for you. But at 35 I mean really 35 and you still don’t have your tit together, your hair license has been expired for god knows how long - maybe rebuild yourself because honestly when you were with Corey the kids dressed nicer, YOU even dressed decent their hair was ALWAYS done including yours - I don’t have anything really nice to say about you - but going through your tagged photos of you and Corey back then you didn’t look or dress the way you do now the plastic surgery is aging you very negatively you look so washed up stop with the injections and trying to pretend your this perfect women with the perfect body and life bc baby I can see right through it all your SO miserable. It’s a cry to attention but baby girl the only one who can and will save you is YOURSELF - set the tone for those precious daughters you have before it’s really too late.

Tracy I hope you understand mothers are deadbeats too - not just some dads. I actually think Corey is a stand up father he is with his children (when you allow him to be of course) did he duck up? 1000% but you don’t look like an Angel or the easiest person to please or get along with. Keep in mind you are a deadbeat just as much as you claim Corey is/was. Stop the dictatorship because those kids adore him when they are with him - it’s obvious to see. Take notes 📝 don’t bash their father anymore it’s childish and immature. You & that slob Jess need to shut down that podcast lol it’s humiliating. Be adults talking about sex/sex toys/ etc every chance you have isn’t the vibe either, you must both be very lonely girls.

Lastly - I know you come here & read what I have to say because 1. You dressed your girls like the little girls they are the NEXT DAY, 2. You painted your nails 💅 not exactly what I said - I would have liked to see you get callus remover and a new set - but whatevs keep checking in boo 👻
My sentiments exactly! I literally can predict her future..I grew up in the town next to Middletown where she is now living and I have seen women like her destroy their lives time after time.. they grow older and angrier and they never find the love they so desperately desire. Their parents are their life line and the children these women have never turn into something successful..
I went through HS with alot of these very screwed up children and now they are screwed up adults 😕 it's a vicious cycle.
This poor woman needs therapy and I mean therapy where you go away for a while and get your life in order and come back home and be a productive member of society.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My sentiments exactly! I literally can predict her future..I grew up in the town next to Middletown where she is now living and I have seen women like her destroy their lives time after time.. they grow older and angrier and they never find the love they so desperately desire. Their parents are their life line and the children these women have never turn into something successful..
I went through HS with alot of these very screwed up children and now they are screwed up adults 😕 it's a vicious cycle.
This poor woman needs therapy and I mean therapy where you go away for a while and get your life in order and come back home and be a productive member of society.
Totally agree it’s to the point it’s sad as well as disturbing for the childrens sake & safety. She really does need help and she’s seeking it in all the wrong places by making a mockery of it with quotes/memes drinking/partying. She so desperately wants attention from men and it’s really a shame. She doesn’t value herself which is the MAIN reason men will use and abuse her and won’t respect her since she doesn’t respect herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Girl, same. I grew up in a few towns over from where she lives now and you hit the nail on the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1477537

Sammy looks annoyed by her bestie. Looks like she was talking to the man in red and got interrupted by the HyPe SoNg. She has her hand on his back and looks rather close. Was our favorite girls girl, cock blocking her ride or die?
Omg their faces kill me thats literally me when people keep recording me for their Snapchat

sammy tryna have a convo then BOOM Tracy’s camera flash in her eyes is hilariously sad poor thing 😭 Not even living in the moment or tryna capture on on video - Tracy just recording to record

Reactions: 17
Omg their faces kill me thats literally me when people keep recording me for their Snapchat

sammy tryna have a convo then BOOM Tracy’s camera flash in her eyes is hilariously sad poor thing 😭 Not even living in the moment or tryna capture on on video - Tracy just recording to record
WAIT… IT DIDNT EVEN OCCUR TO ME THAT SHES USING THE FLASH THE WHOLE TIME!!!! Oh that’s even worse! She’s so rude and obnoxious. I would definitely smash her phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WAIT… IT DIDNT EVEN OCCUR TO ME THAT SHES USING THE FLASH THE WHOLE TIME!!!! Oh that’s even worse! She’s so rude and obnoxious. I would definitely smash her phone!
And I'm sure she is dressed like a cheap bleep as usual. Not only obnoxious but her need for constant attention is tiring.

Reactions: 12
Tara is telling us where she shops, how much her shorts were etc… oh look, she’s influencing! (Wait… should we tell Tracy that’s how it’s done?)
Tracy’s version of influencing:
Commenter: Tracy I love your shorts, where did you get them?
Tracy: Some random store.
Commenter: Tracy your hair looks great, do you recommend any products?
Tracy: I don’t use products

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think everybody thinks she has a "strange" face, even if she is a very, very good mother.
she can’t help how she looks.
I won’t speak badly of her appearance because she’s a fully engaged mother.
Aria always comes first.
This is why we enjoy ripping Maloney apart. She could be considered attractive but her soul and heart are black holes.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1477537

She’s one anoying basterd who the duck films them selfs like this when out in clubs bleeping weird

Reactions: 14
I wish we could post this question on all the ig accounts of the clubs she goes to-

How do you normal aged clubbers from 21 to about 30 feel about old men and women from 35 to 50 hanging at your place?

I remember my sister coming clubbing with me and my friends ONCE. I was 22 and she was 27. I thought SHE was too old.

idk how it is now but when we clubbed hard in the late 70s and 80s, we went where the clientele was similar in age.

Reactions: 15
Always the DD but here comes TeQuiLa TrACy who always has a drink in hand 🙄

Look at her zipper, it’s busting at the seams
Hahahah I love how she polished over her old yellow/brown nails!! Hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I RAN here. This kid is like.. who is this hooker? Get her away from me. Mom do you hang out with this non working trash?
…. Julian, BB’s Son, now Julie’s son….. BODY LANGUAGE SPEAKS VOLUMES….. they don’t want her in their space.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.