Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👀 those all look like screen shots from here… also… why does she get as triggered as Tracy does? 👀

My thoughts exactly. Bc Corey called him crab Rangoon to a fellow tattler and she shared with us. So Maria just exposed herself as that tattler OR is reading here

Reactions: 28
My thoughts exactly. Bc Corey called him crab Rangoon to a fellow tattler and she shared with us. So Maria just exposed herself as that tattler OR is reading here
Oh! Idk I saw them on her stories - she posted a bunch today, there still up I screenshot them trying to read them but it was so fast on her stories

Reactions: 9
She sent him screen shots of tattle and it appears it’s a member as she can like comments which I think you can only do it you join

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Tara is such a good aunt. She’s an angel. The only time those kids get any child development stimulation activities.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1459062

Someone sure is quiet for not having her kids this weekend
I think she has been told to calm down with the partying tit on IG/TikTok as not doing her any favours

And or

she has actually taken in some of the stuff said on here about her drinking/clubbing and has reluctantly decided not to post, but then again she posted the shot show from the boat last week. She is up to something-some people have said she has hinted about a man - well if that’s the case he do t want people knowing he is tapping that . HE IS EMBARRASSED

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she has been told to calm down with the partying tit on IG/TikTok as not doing her any favours

And or

she has actually taken in some of the stuff said on here about her drinking/clubbing and has reluctantly decided not to post, but then again she posted the shot show from the boat last week. She is up to something-some people have said she has hinted about a man - well if that’s the case he do t want people knowing he is tapping that . HE IS EMBARRASSED
Orrrrr…. She’s the other woman & she can’t post him because he won’t let her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t put it past her to date a man in a relationship and be the other woman. She’s not a girls girl and she definitely is the type that would try to get him to leave who he’s with for her when she’s really just the side chick.

Reactions: 23
Oh good Lord! What is this mess!
View attachment 1454683
This is the LAZIEST version of “cowboy caviar,” also known as pico de gallo. I mean straight down to the “you can eat it with chips.”

Also, why doesn’t she just admit she can’t read well? I have captions on my tv ALL the time for a multitude of reasons (#1 being that it makes my grandmas spirit feel welcome), but it truly makes you a more fluent reader. Also, some of those subtitled shows are damn good! But hold on, let me lay down in the playroom and witch about it to my “followers…”
View attachment 1454685
…with my angry bird brows and Voldemort nose. 🙄

Microaggressions.
“I’ve watched all the good tit.”
“Now all that’s left is the foreign tit.”

She is implying that the “foreign tit” is not good enough to watch. But Ms. Trash Pile loved Latin music when she was with Craberto. She loved being compared to Selena.
Still catching up but wanted to mention that I NEED subtitles because I have a language processing disorder and I can’t take in what I’m watching unless I read it. I also realized about a year ago how heavily I rely on lip reading for in person interactions, even tho I have great hearing. So she’s dogging on neuro-divergent peeps with her ignorance.

For the record I’m fluent in Portuguese and English and can follow Spanish, Italian, and French but, guess what? Still have to read them on the tv.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Maybe Corey has the kids this weekend to make up for him missing a weekend when he was away for work? I doubt she’d offer to do that, but maybe she was forced to allow it.

Reactions: 11
Still catching up but wanted to mention that I NEED subtitles because I have a language processing disorder and I can’t take in what I’m watching unless I read it. I also realized about a year ago how heavily I rely on lip reading for in person interactions, even tho I have great hearing. So she’s dogging on neuro-divergent peeps with her ignorance.

For the record I’m fluent in Portuguese and English and can follow Spanish, Italian, and French but, guess what? Still have to read them on the tv.
Totally didn’t even think about the dogging on neurodivergents, essentially she was doing that as well.
Wait why is everyone hating Maria? What did I miss? Lol
Not so much hating. More like calling her out. She definitely is a Tattler who won’t admit it, or she’s a very avid reader here and she tries to pass off things from here as her own.

Reactions: 15
T
589A1105-63F1-4B80-B1EE-0826ECF27A80.jpeg

seriously?
And YOU walk around like someone punched you in the mouth and put deflated balloons in your chest.
what’s your point?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Third grow the duck up - did you reach puberty you pathetic troll.

who are you to knock someone’s cosmetic enhancements (it could well be a real butt look at the thighs girl works out) and tell them to stop 🤣 🤣 have you seen the state of all yours. At least she did not have to photoshop a butt on to TRY and look good in a photo.We all know you want the booty done. I am calling it will be done within 2 years

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tracy thinks if she keeps getting these surgeries and procedures done in an attempt to morph into a Kardashian, that she’ll attract a rich, successful hot man who will scoop her up and take her on all of those lavish private trips.

Reality check Big T: The quality of man you’re waiting for (sexy, gentleman, wealthy, dresses well, gives compliments and affection 247) DOES 👏 NOT 👏 WANT 👏 YOU. He wants a size 2, naturally exotic 25 year old with NO crotch goblins, baggage, stretchmarks, cellulite, botched lips, cavities, ratty extensions.. did I mention no kids? This is the harsh reality that she can’t wrap her pea brain around but we’re here for the train wreck 🥂
Corey was a zillion% correct with his statement. And we all stand by it 🍻

Is it Opposite Day?? This witch lives to follow

👀 those all look like screen shots from here… also… why does she get as triggered as Tracy does? 👀
Dude seriously!! Whoever that actually is has a mental defect. Quite scary

Orrrrr…. She’s the other woman & she can’t post him because he won’t let her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t put it past her to date a man in a relationship and be the other woman. She’s not a girls girl and she definitely is the type that would try to get him to leave who he’s with for her when she’s really just the side chick.
She would love to try to pull that tit on someone’s marriage. She needs that validation to make her feel better for what Corey did to her. She’ll always be mentally ill from that. She needs therapy , a walking disaster of a hot ass mess

She’s a wacko who was caught in multiple lies on ig and blows up on everyone on tattle if they don’t believe she personally know big T.

She’s a wacko who was caught in multiple lies on ig and blows up on everyone on tattle if they don’t believe she personally know big T.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I cant find Trashy on IG today?!?! Anyone having issues? Did she delete AGAIN?

Update: Found her but I think she is shadowbanned again

Reactions: 20
Oh good Lord! What is this mess!
View attachment 1454683
This is the LAZIEST version of “cowboy caviar,” also known as pico de gallo. I mean straight down to the “you can eat it with chips.”

Also, why doesn’t she just admit she can’t read well? I have captions on my tv ALL the time for a multitude of reasons (#1 being that it makes my grandmas spirit feel welcome), but it truly makes you a more fluent reader. Also, some of those subtitled shows are damn good! But hold on, let me lay down in the playroom and witch about it to my “followers…”
View attachment 1454685
…with my angry bird brows and Voldemort nose. 🙄

Microaggressions.
“I’ve watched all the good tit.”
“Now all that’s left is the foreign tit.”

She is implying that the “foreign tit” is not good enough to watch. But Ms. Trash Pile loved Latin music when she was with Craberto. She loved being compared to Selena.
Okay real Italians make bean salad like this…but not with corn. I’ve never been served it with corn in Italian home and reached out to my friends to confirm

Im gonna try and give the excuse that’s she’s such a picky eater she had to make the bean salad 80% corn to eat it.
Like I assume she did not grow up eating beans and doesn’t fw any legumes 😭

For real tho was she tryna make add a Mexican twist or something? (like those chain restaurants that throw corn in stuff and call it a “fiesta salad” or “fiesta buddha bowl”:ROFLMAO:
I apologize to anyone who’s made this cause technically it’s not a crazy dish but the corn is hilarious to me

Interesting stories Maria posted

Corey really got me when he said “Crab Rangoon” though 😂
A34D8C25-A3DD-4043-9AF7-0A67F96FF2C9.jpeg

someone post this on a JL thread and this is sad af cause it puts the fact she didn’t gaf bout his family in extra perspective.
Y’all could’ve def came to some type of agreement even thru a sister, where you can do the baptism and have you choose one god parent and him choose the other(which would be hands down Tara)

It’s one thing to do it, it’s another to have no convo about it with anyone not even a “hey I’m doing this”.
Religion aside if you’re doing it outta “tradition” be traditional and let the other half of the family be able to be apart of it. Correct me if I’m wrong and one of his sisters was included

the whole excluding people from milestones game is lame af idgaf about the adults feelings.
They matter but the kids matter most. The kids are gonna have to hear y’all relive this drama for years to come and it’ll affect THEM more.
Ruining milestones for kids is lame tit, if she can’t be in the same room with his he can miss the baptism and do his own thing at least have his mom there. Lame

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Okay real Italians make bean salad like this…but not with corn. I’ve never been served it with corn in Italian home and reached out to my friends to confirm

Im gonna try and give the excuse that’s she’s such a picky eater she had to make the bean salad 80% corn to eat it.
Like I assume she did not grow up eating beans and doesn’t fw any legumes 😭

For real tho was she tryna make add a Mexican twist or something? (like those chain restaurants that throw corn in stuff and call it a “fiesta salad” or “fiesta buddha bowl”:ROFLMAO:
I apologize to anyone who’s made this cause technically it’s not a crazy dish but the corn is hilarious to me

View attachment 1459429

someone post this on a JL thread and this is sad af cause it puts the fact she didn’t gaf bout his family in extra perspective.
Y’all could’ve def came to some type of agreement even thru a sister, where you can do the baptism and have you choose one god parent and him choose the other(which would be hands down Tara)

It’s one thing to do it, it’s another to have no convo about it with anyone not even a “hey I’m doing this”.
Religion aside if you’re doing it outta “tradition” be traditional and let the other half of the family be able to be apart of it. Correct me if I’m wrong and one of his sisters was included

the whole excluding people from milestones game is lame af idgaf about the adults feelings.
They matter but the kids matter most. The kids are gonna have to hear y’all relive this drama for years to come and it’ll affect THEM more.
Ruining milestones for kids is lame tit, if she can’t be in the same room with his he can miss the baptism and do his own thing at least have his mom there. Lame
Tracy knew exactly what she was doing. That’s why it was booked on a weekend Corey was away and she said nothing about it.
She has zero care or regard for the well-being of her children in regards to Corey and her showing a United front at events. Tracy is going to counter parent at every opportunity she gets.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.