Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bowls in the dishwasher are the 50 cent ones from Target. I’m not knocking it, but as an adult you would think one would have some nice kitchenware. I just can’t imagine as an adult with children not having quality anything in my house or closets. I would be extremely embarrassed. It would be one thing if she didn’t have money then cool I love a good bargain, but it appears she spends so much money on only things for herself. Priorities are so out of touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Does she think that when she gets a man all the responsibilities of being a mother disappear? Step daddy is going to make it go away? She does realize whether or not she has a man, she will still have to be a mother.

I swear she is on one of those sugar daddy websites.
She’s not a mother now. What would having a man change about it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

0A46A95E-AB74-4A8C-80BC-54848F482695.jpeg

Where, where, where??!!? Not. Even. Close!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think she did the playroom/her room becauee her living room is too small for her kids toys and her cheap fancy crap , and their bedrooms aren’t big enough to play in .

Should have rented a townhouse with a basement . Her apartment/ condo reminds me of those hotel suites with the kitchenette
She def should have rented something bigger. But honestly there aren’t many toys in the play room. If she had actually skills to organize she could have easily set up their rooms to hold their toys and their every day items. But no now the kids have to deal with her laying in the playroom all day with her dirty laundry on the floor. All her tit on their desk. And she doesn’t watch anything kid friendly so she prob kicks them out 99% of the time lol.

View attachment 1469665Didn’t someone just ask where the tacky clothes were? 😂
That was me 😂 and I cackled when I saw this.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What in the Daphne Blake😂
What the..? I hope that's her Halloween costume and not a daily outfit!

Maloney, here's an appropriate outfit for a 7-year-old girl.
Hair, dress, sandals...and the most important, parents who care for her.
Screenshot_20220804-061900_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I mean Corey was coming home from a 10+ hour day to feed the kiddos,clean,do laundry ect... That's what she expects!!!!👏👏👏🙄😖 She's just so disgusting... Probably selling feet pics of other ladies honestly!!!!🙄
Poor Corey. She’s always been a worthless pos

Reactions: 18
She’s not a mother now. What would having a man change about it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1470532
Where, where, where??!!? Not. Even. Close!!!
She looks nothing like Sophia.....and not for nothing but why would you want to look like someone who always had hairy pits?? No hate on any woman who has hairy underarms but body hair on women grosses me out....just my opinion

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Forget that Sophia Loren lookalike BS. She is seriously looking like Amy Winehouse.
I still think Amy winehouse was way prettier than tbag and I don’t even Stan her. I love the tattlers who say she looks “rode hard and put away wet”…best 👏🏼 Description 👏🏼EVAAA👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And right on que…

I’ll take “martyr” for 800 alex
I really don't get why you would do that.

It sounds nice but as a parent I'd want my own space. As someone said as well, what's the point if she's sleeping and watching TV in there all the time? Why doesn't she watch TV in the lounge during the day so the kids can play in there? I take it if she gets a hookup she goes to their place?

Reactions: 31
And right on que…

Someone said it earlier if Trashy had any domestic skills she wouldn’t have needed to give the kids a playroom as they’d have storage in their own rooms. She could easily get some ikea space savers in those bedrooms!!
It’s not a flex to have a playroom when your kids are hardly at home and girl, ain’t nobody gonna wife you when your home ain’t even set up right and your sleeping in childrens bed covers. Ew I hope she’s not using her own “toys” in there that would be sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And right on que…

This. Is. Disturbing. She sleeps in a room she designed to look like a playroom just so Instagram can say she’s a “wonderful selfless mother.” Any sane person would just look at that and be alarmed.

This will be used against them later in life, just like when she gave the girls the master bedroom in the townhouse. This isn’t selflessness, this is “look at what I gave up for you.” Those kids would do just fine without a “playroom” especially since one doesn’t live there full bleeping time, and I’m not saying he doesn’t need his own room, I’m saying her choosing to make this playroom her bedroom is ridiculous.

This is bleeping creepy. This isn’t being a martyr, this is a new level of disturbing.

Reactions: 39
This. Is. Disturbing. She sleeps in a room she designed to look like a playroom just so Instagram can say she’s a “wonderful selfless mother.” Any sane person would just look at that and be alarmed.

This will be used against them later in life, just like when she gave the girls the master bedroom in the townhouse. This isn’t selflessness, this is “look at what I gave up for you.” Those kids would do just fine without a “playroom” especially since one doesn’t live there full bleeping time, and I’m not saying he doesn’t need his own room, I’m saying her choosing to make this playroom her bedroom is ridiculous.

This is bleeping creepy. This isn’t being a martyr, this is a new level of disturbing.
Grandiose narcissist mother.

In other news I have to go to Paris for work in September, maybe I’ll see ya there Simi ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And right on que…

This is so annoying because she DOES have the space for an actual playroom: the living room! Why she had to make the living room a formal living room where no one can sit comfortably, watch TV, or PLAY is beyond me. So stupid.

Reactions: 25

I was literally just thinking exactly this how it will be used to guilt the children later in life!! Also she’s only admitted this because we’ve called her out on it since day 1 when she moved in and we know her saddies read here!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.