Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine holding the phone and recording yourself (in a nightclub) while putting your head/eyes down (as to batt your fake lashes) while sticking out your tongue, thinking it’s cute and or sexy…..at the age of 34.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Listening to this human trash bag tell her special needs son that “snitches get stitches” irked me. How can you tell him that you don’t rat on family and friends. God for us something ever happens to her kids, they will never have the confidence to talk to her because “snitches get stitches”. She is an absolute disgrace of a “mother”. I hate this fucken twat.
She probably teaches them this so they dont rat her out for the abuse they suffer from her. Keep the secrets in the house.

• Wow
  • Heart
When I watch those two little girls with Tara or Corey they are always dressed like kids and always happy ...just being themselves but then when they are with Big Trex they are always dressed inappropriately... when they see the camera on them they pose with those lips puckered up. Acting too grown. She is ruining those kids...and sad part is she doesn't care

• Sad
  • Heart

jacann

VIP Member
I wish Corey had the kids 24/7 and she had to pay child support 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Somebody send this to the judge. I hope Tara saves all this shit. The kids are having their best summer
She is scum
Her friends are scum
Her mom and dad are scum
Her agencies scum
Her plastic surgeon is scum
Any man poking her is scum
As they ALL condone/support and allow this shit show NO ONE IS CONSIDERING THE CHILDREN. A bunch of self serving backward parasites

• Heart

user444

View attachment 1460418What the heck happened to her implant? Looks like it popped 🥴 imagine thinking this picture looks good 😂
How? Why? 😂 who would post this? It’s ridiculous how her boobs are so lopsided. Again, Tracy you should be embarrassed

The pictures she just posted. Okg
It’s like a watermelon and a grapefruit. There’s no symmetry!!! Her natural boobs were better !!!!! How in the world can she go back to this man and get more work done knowing she looks botched like this!!!! The only way I can see this going is if he redoes the one implant when she gets her tummy tuck and then she’ll debut and be like tHeY jUsT nEeDeD to sETTlE
What she needs to do is probably pay for the other side to get a lift and implant they look RIDICULOUS who is letting her go out in public like this 😂 this is concerning.

I’ve seen her go out so much, but I can’t remember ever seeing her cook a homemade meal for her kids, breakfast, lunch, dinner? Ma’am go food shopping, stock your house up with food for your children, cook for them instead of chasing cock. Your a sad excuse as a mother & honestly YOUR parents should have swallowed YOU - as you like to say to people who call you out & make comments that hurt your feelings 🥹 I feel so sorry for your children, thank god for Tara, she really is the most stable & healthy adult in their lives. It’s almost the end of summer; bring your children to the dentist as well. Stop going out wearing these hideous outfits you claim are from PriNceSs SHEIN, I mean armor 🙄 start ordering your size as well. You look dirty you need to soak in the shower please your too old to be out mooching off everybody’s tables - girl you don’t have a pot to piss in JUST SAY THAT, go buy your children back to school clothes from target like a normal person stop dressing them in these creepy outfits - it’s NOT cute Tracy. ARENT YOU EMBARRASSED.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Honestly I’m sorry to say, but the scars on her tits are NASTYYYY. I have a scar on my spine from a surgery I had to have as a child and I can’t fathom why she’d electively have a big ass nasty thick anchor scar on both her tits. Her flapjacks were saggy but I feel it would’ve been better to leave them … now she has two diff size and length tits with gigantic scars on them. Any guy that sees her take off her bra is gonna be like 🤢 🤢. Mix that with her upcoming tummy tuck she’s gonna look like Frankenstein being sewed back together. It’s one thing if the work done was outstanding but she literally just looks like a botched man doing surgeries to become a women.

• Sick

blurtothemurr

Ladies let me tell you I am SURELY glad it is Friday today!! Can’t wait to see what the train wreck has in store for us this weekend - bets on whose she’s dumping the kids with??
There have been a lot of newcomers lately! Welcome welcome welcome. Just for fun I’m curious to know what has triggered the move to the light from the dark side 👹😂
My friend and I always made fun of her but I give my friend credit for finding this site! Y’all’s posts make my day!

• Haha
  • Heart

danieluckie

Listening to this human trash bag tell her special needs son that “snitches get stitches” irked me. How can you tell him that you don’t rat on family and friends. God for us something ever happens to her kids, they will never have the confidence to talk to her because “snitches get stitches”. She is an absolute disgrace of a “mother”. I hate this fucken twat.

• Angry

Bratzdolll

Podcast with dr fuckass tidbits:

-Jess says Trashys boobs look amazing and that for anyone wondering Tracy’s nipples are a “perfect baby doll pink” not “dark Italian brown nipples” 💀💀💀 sure bud

- Tracy says how she put her nipple ring back in; SHE REALLY SAID ON THE PODCAST HOW SAMMYS NIPPLES LOST ALL FEELING. if I was Sammy I’d be PISSED

- Trashy asking dr fuckass when she can have sex after the procedure; he tells her a lot of bouncing is not good for the scars. Trashy shares she waited the full 8 weeks to have sex, and even when she had sex it was “tame, old-people sex” to reduce bouncing

- Tracy and Jess go to get the tape removed and describes the tape that it was there because she didn’t get stitches and opted for tape so that it would heal naturally without a scar (LMAO WELL THAT WAS A FAIL)

- Tracy describes her implants she got were silicone because saline one pop and they’ll explode. She than explains Sammy has saline implants from 15 years ago and how her nipples are numb and Tracy was terrified of that happening to her but dr fuckass did the most perfect amazin job!
Ha the only sex she is having is with her dollar store dildos . Nice try tray. But then again she posts about going back to her exes....maybe took craberto for a spin

• Haha

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
Tara is telling us where she shops, how much her shorts were etc… oh look, she’s influencing! (Wait… should we tell Tracy that’s how it’s done?)

• Haha

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣glamariss is still trying to stay relevant. Always commenting on her posts. Tray mentioned hair by Bonita but not make up by glamariss, so she had to promote herself. I hope she realizes what a huge mistake she made collabing with this lazy ass .
I know of someone who worked for a company who collaborated with her (I won't say which company, but it's owned by a person who is often mentioned on Tattles lol). They had a contract stating that all she had to do was promote the product at least ONE time a day on IG. She'd also get 40% of the profits of the product sold. This moron couldn't even post about the product as stated in the contact. She'd post a million awful selfies per day, but the product MAYBE one a week. There was also a big instore event somewhere in NYC, and she refused to do it unless she could bring Julie along and they paid for transporation. Which they did. They eventually got tired of her BS, terminated the contract, and a friendship was fractured for awhile.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Missliss416

Chatty Member
All Big T ever posts is reels about how horrible kids are and romantic couple vacations. I onLY POst wHat I WanT yOu to SeE BITCH the aliens on Mars know you regret your kids n only care about escaping them for dick and silence 😂😂😂 Loser

• Haha
  • Heart

Funnybird123

Chatty Member
She has fantasies of being whisked away on trips to Italy, Greece, France, or somewhere on a boat laying with a man and being fully naked regularly. She delusionally thinks she is deserving of being with someone of the caliber to do such a thing for her…. But if men end up cheating on you & the men you consider “your boys” dog you to your face, then maybe the problem is you.

It’s one thing to want what you see in the movies, it’s another to create stories about them actually happening.

She is definitely mentally unwell, and with out a doubt has some sort of personality disorder. Which one is hard to tell….

It’s very clear that she takes it personal when a man doesn’t want her, so she tries to be whatever that guy seems to be going after. Corey & Brielle, Tracy went back to her black hair. Roberto & Michelle, Tracy started to attempt to dress like her. Now “Hat” & Lexi, 1st it was the extensions change, then it was the Derek Jeter thing… when remind you when she was with Corey, it was Mets all day everyday…. The more she desires trying to create this reality that doesn’t exist with “Hat” the more she’s going to spiral.

It’s understandable that she sees her parents being married for nearly 40 years and she desperately wants that sort of life. The thing is, she doesn’t know how to obtain it…. She expects it to just fall into her lap. She thinks if she changes herself cosmetically, it will change everything.
This!!!
Her ego is so inflated that she thinks the fairytale is going to one day just land on her doorstep.
She doesn’t have the credentials to secure a man that is going to give her the things she so clearly desires.
I could write a list but we all know at the end of the day she’s a bitter, photoshopping, masculine, needy, desperate for the spotlight out and out bitch and NO man wants that.
I’m a tough woman, but I’ve a softness and nurturing about me, that doesn’t mean I mother my husband because he’s a man’s man through and through but Tracy can’t be that and I’m sorry but most men want that in their partner, not drinking like a fish and partying until dawn. She’s me me me, I want I want I want. Her parents have created a self entitled monster. A Veruca Salt type!! Whose golden egg is a fairytale guy.
She needs to learn how to keep a home, cook, take that fucking clown make up off, take a step a away from social media and humble the fuck out of herself, just live quietly, only then might she attract someone that can give her SOME of the things she wants. She’s deluded if she thinks otherwise.

• Heart

remi85

VIP Member
E745C081-D67A-4D59-B81D-383885448267.jpeg

You don’t hold grudges?! You don’t pay them any mind?!

Is she for real? You released a podcast against Corey. You repeatedly post about having receipts on EVERYONE in your life. You have said, time and time again, Sammy knows to much to not be friends. Do you believe your own lies? I just cannot understand this girl and her mentality. It’s too early for her bullshit on this Monday morning 😂

Teafor1

Comments about looks coming from Tracy who thinks she looks like Sophia Loren, but whose face is looking more like Amy Winehouse daily.

• Haha
  • Heart

remi85

VIP Member
Podcast with dr fuckass tidbits:

-Jess says Trashys boobs look amazing and that for anyone wondering Tracy’s nipples are a “perfect baby doll pink” not “dark Italian brown nipples” 💀💀💀 sure bud
well we know she had dark italian brown nipples bc we saw them on Corey's video when she had Julian... nice try

side note - why is she shaming dark brown nipples in general? and why is she adding Italian into the mix? She pretends to be an Italian goddess but wont claim dark brown nipples? am I making sense?!

• Haha