Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lexie is a Nail Tech and Salon owner in Long Island. TLC gave her and her family a reality show called Unpolished, it was on for 2 seasons, they’re a very loud and loving family with bigger than life personalities, and the whole family is part of the business. The mom runs the desk, the grandma is a hair stylist and so is Lexi’s sister. It’s really worth checking out if you need a good binge. Also, you can check out her IG, it’s LexiMartone. Her mail artistry is 🔥.

Two different Matts. Bria is married to her high school sweetheart, they have been through a lot of tit together, but it appears that Matt has put the work in on himself to be a better man for Bria and Bria has worked on herself to be a bit stronger when it comes to him. The Matt that Lexi seems to be dating is the Matt that Tracy dubbed Hat and uses his story on her podcast and created some fantasy about how they love each other but her deal breaker is that she doesn’t want more children and he deserves to have children. (Also one of the women on here he is friends with) She went as far as saying that he could go knock someone up and she would raise that baby. (Uhhhh what?!?!!!!) it’s actually extremely disturbing that she even mentioned something like that.

Tracy definitely has an underlying personality disorder and honestly I know exactly the type of woman she’s going to be when Jayden dumps her into a nursing home and only conference calls for family meetings. It is very disturbing to see how this is making her spiral.
Thank you! OMG, I know who that Lexie is from the Unpolished show! She had WLS before the show (idk when) and they spoke about it on the show. She is younger and a lot wealthier than Tracey. I wonder how Tracey feels about that 🫢

Reactions: 20
Tracy thinks if she keeps getting these surgeries and procedures done in an attempt to morph into a Kardashian, that she’ll attract a rich, successful hot man who will scoop her up and take her on all of those lavish private trips.

Reality check Big T: The quality of man you’re waiting for (sexy, gentleman, wealthy, dresses well, gives compliments and affection 247) DOES 👏 NOT 👏 WANT 👏 YOU. He wants a size 2, naturally exotic 25 year old with NO crotch goblins, baggage, stretchmarks, cellulite, botched lips, cavities, ratty extensions.. did I mention no kids? This is the harsh reality that she can’t wrap her pea brain around but we’re here for the train wreck 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just had a look on Lexi’s IG she is so cute!
everything that Tracy is not and can not be a little bit wild a little bit unique has a job is really cute (gives me Snooki vibes with her chubby cheeks) she has real friends and a family who I am 100% convinced Would go to her wedding!!
no wonder Tracy is taking this hard she has no chance of competing!

Reactions: 26
Just had a look on Lexi’s IG she is so cute!
everything that Tracy is not and can not be a little bit wild a little bit unique has a job is really cute (gives me Snooki vibes with her chubby cheeks) she has real friends and a family who I am 100% convinced Would go to her wedding!!
no wonder Tracy is taking this hard she has no chance of competing!
A little bite too much into filters but as you said fun, wild, have good family and friends and works hard!

Reactions: 6
She’s obsessing and spiraling. It’s quite sad. She’s got 3 kids to focus on and centers her life around partying/ finding a man. There’s so much more to life. She’s never gonna be happy till she’s internally happy. All these I want vacations and etc is such a facade.

Reactions: 26
I’m just catching up guys but wanna throw my two cents in:

1. My 10 yr old has a skincare routine so bragging about not having one isn’t a flex (plus we know bcos you both look horribly aged)

2. The bleeping dollar tree for her best friend?! She could have got GOOD stuff from The Ordinary or Inkey List. Both reputable companies known for good products at low cost. This witch is a joke!

Reactions: 28
Someone with a FINSTA or burner account should message one of the accounts who comment fake compliments on Trashy’s IG. Trashy usually pins their comments to the top. Maybe inquiring about how much they charge for these compliments? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes baby girl - falsely- you like people to think that test your ALWAYS throwing shade - knocking someone down - or my favourite copying then claiming your idea - YOUR FAKE
But where are her posts confusing? She has a distinct pattern of behavior that she shows time and time again. Does she really sit there and thing “got ‘em.”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The truth hurts it seems lol
It’s great that she acknowledges us - the truth hurts boo boo- even better that your posts are directed at us- boy you have time on your hands. But thanks for reading 😃

But where are her posts confusing? She has a distinct pattern of behavior that she shows time and time again. Does she really sit there and thing “got ‘em.”
It makes her feel intelligent and relevant thinking that way. She is confused herself

Reactions: 17
Yeah She probably wouldn't understand the English

I don't like dubbed films. I watched Dark on Netflix which is German and the English dubbing was distracting as it was so out of time. Watched it with the original audio and English subtitles instead. Although I did study German at uni so was a bit of practice for me too.
She couldn’t manage watching Dark.
It’s too deep and complicated for her pea brain.

Listening to this human trash bag tell her special needs son that “snitches get stitches” irked me. How can you tell him that you don’t rat on family and friends. God for us something ever happens to her kids, they will never have the confidence to talk to her because “snitches get stitches”. She is an absolute disgrace of a “mother”. I hate this fucken twit.
And when she meets the wrong man and he takes those groomed little girls to a place they can’t return from, then what?
Don’t tell?
duck out of here.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Where is this fun summer this witch wanted for her kids??? Only looks like the eps take them on actual fun outings. This witch is so selfish and whack. A real deadbeat mom

Reactions: 28
Where is this fun summer this witch wanted for her kids??? Only looks like the eps take them on actual fun outings. This witch is so selfish and whack. A real deadbeat mom
It was never about the kids, it was about her and her only. She asked for all the suggestions to pretend she was about to actually be present and care. She knows the kids do stuff with the Eps all the time, so why does she have to? Fall is coming, she’ll do the photo op stuff of Apple and Pumpkin picking cause she “loves all things spooky” 🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.