Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This hair is SOOOOOO bad. Broken literally everywhere and brassy as duck. Get a balayage or highlights instead of this weird tit maybe. So much banding and just a absolute mess in general. Also why keep that horrific black. Yikes.
Looking more like Gemma in Sons of Anarchy lol. (no disrepect katey segal 😂 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
1231 likes and 32 comments and this has almost been up 24 hours. Tell me how you’re an iNflUeNcer babe?? 529k followers? Lmao 500k are bots. Tattles the only thing keeping her relevant these days.
36, 32, 42 is she trying to brag those are her measures while in SHAPEWEAR?! Far from bragging rights, if you ask me.

Reactions: 15
New Fat Examples episode starts off with them bashing Corey for being a tit Dad, and Jess rubbing it in Trashys face telling everyone to be careful who you marry and have kids with cause now you’re stuck for LIFE & she could never imagine the horror

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
New Fat Examples episode starts off with them bashing Corey for being a tit Dad, and Jess rubbing it in Trashys face telling everyone to be careful who you marry and have kids with cause now you’re stuck for LIFE & she could never imagine the horror
Wasn’t this tit recorded weeks ago?

Wow I’m listening to this pos podcast. So fuckin wrong to bash him on here. What a piece of shot. She really is delusional acting like she does it all.
Dude has a fever. I wouldn’t want my kids around that right now with covid numbers rising again. Then again Tracy wouldn’t care. She’s just pissed off she had to parent them on her party time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Other podcast tidbits:

-Tracy says she pays for all the kids and her health insurance

-Allan says he can’t wait for his wife to become a teacher so they can finally have health insurance cause he’s only a freelancer so he has no benefits. Came off super corny and unattractive to me … loser vibes.

now they’re starting to talk about dr fuckass so I’ll update if there’s anything worthy but I’m 2 mins into it and they’re already starting about how pristine and perfect the establishment is, not to mention how handsome and outstanding the doctor and staff are. *eye roll*

• Wow
  • Sick
Not sure what you mean by this @jacann 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

This how she proves she's "a girl's girl."💯💯💯

Kidding of course.
🤣 🤣 🤣 and in honour of Trashy 👏 👏 👏 👏

Wasn’t this tit recorded weeks ago?

Wow I’m listening to this pos podcast. So fuckin wrong to bash him on here. What a piece of shot. She really is delusional acting like she does it all.
Dude has a fever. I wouldn’t want my kids around that right now with covid numbers rising again. Then again Tracy wouldn’t care. She’s just pissed off she had to parent them on her party time.
Ohhhh, I wonder if Tara is aware

Reactions: 14
Podcast with dr fuckass tidbits:

-Jess says Trashys boobs look amazing and that for anyone wondering Tracy’s nipples are a “perfect baby doll pink” not “dark Italian brown nipples” 💀💀💀 sure bud

- Tracy says how she put her nipple ring back in; SHE REALLY SAID ON THE PODCAST HOW SAMMYS NIPPLES LOST ALL FEELING. if I was Sammy I’d be PISSED

- Trashy asking dr fuckass when she can have sex after the procedure; he tells her a lot of bouncing is not good for the scars. Trashy shares she waited the full 8 weeks to have sex, and even when she had sex it was “tame, old-people sex” to reduce bouncing

- Tracy and Jess go to get the tape removed and describes the tape that it was there because she didn’t get stitches and opted for tape so that it would heal naturally without a scar (LMAO WELL THAT WAS A FAIL)

- Tracy describes her implants she got were silicone because saline one pop and they’ll explode. She than explains Sammy has saline implants from 15 years ago and how her nipples are numb and Tracy was terrified of that happening to her but dr fuckass did the most perfect amazin job!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

-Jess says Trashys boobs look amazing and that for anyone wondering Tracy’s nipples are a “perfect baby doll pink” not “dark Italian brown nipples” 💀💀💀 sure bud

- Tracy says how she put her nipple ring back in; SHE REALLY SAID ON THE PODCAST HOW SAMMYS NIPPLES LOST ALL FEELING. if I was Sammy I’d be PISSED

- Trashy asking dr fuckass when she can have sex after the procedure; he tells her a lot of bouncing is not good for the scars. Trashy shares she waited the full 8 weeks to have sex, and even when she had sex it was “tame, old-people sex” to reduce bouncing

- Tracy and Jess go to get the tape removed and describes the tape that it was there because she didn’t get stitches and opted for tape so that it would heal naturally without a scar (LMAO WELL THAT WAS A FAIL)

- Tracy describes her implants she got were silicone because saline one pop and they’ll explode. She than explains Sammy has saline implants from 15 years ago and how her nipples are numb and Tracy was terrified of that happening to her but dr fuckass did the most perfect amazin job!
She is the epitome of a piece of tit human.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Took me a hot minute to go through the last thread and this thread and all I can say is I bleeping hate this witch. I don't like using the term hate but every time I open insta there she is in all her stank ass glory. I'm so glad her titties are fucked up & cant wait to see this so called "tummy tuck", keep it up KARMA...we'll be there watching with our drinks & popcorn watching you slutbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

well we know she had dark italian brown nipples bc we saw them on Corey's video when she had Julian... nice try

side note - why is she shaming dark brown nipples in general? and why is she adding Italian into the mix? She pretends to be an Italian goddess but wont claim dark brown nipples? am I making sense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Silicone? What happened to gummy? Also, 10 years ago, I got dissolvable stitches tape wasn't an option as the implants were too heavy to sustain with just tape.

Wtf is she talking about? Why must every single thing be a lie or exaggeration with this chick? It's like she figures out (well after, I might add) she made a mistake in her choices and tries to walk it back praying her saddies won't know? Why not take the time and do the research. I am confusion.

Also, those cankles. Yikes! Imagine her straddling a guy with those double yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Thanks for taking one for the team. I had to turn that off. They’re both super annoying and not a good listen. I thought Alan was gay 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks for taking one for the team. I had to turn that off. They’re both super annoying and not a good listen. I thought Alan was gay 🤦🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE
Yo I wanna know who she “supposedly” had sex with after her botch job.. come on hunny it was just your trusty crusty vibrator.. it ain’t it sis.. you been dry since crabby boo .. it’s ok .. it happens 💁🏻‍♀️🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well we know she had dark italian brown nipples bc we saw them on Corey's video when she had Julian... nice try

side note - why is she shaming dark brown nipples in general? and why is she adding Italian into the mix? She pretends to be an Italian goddess but wont claim dark brown nipples? am I making sense?!
MOST nipples are dark brown and large after giving birth. It’s the body’s way of helping baby navigate to the breast to eat. So hers were yes but that certainly wasn’t her normal look

Reactions: 20

Ha the only sex she is having is with her dollar store dildos . Nice try tray. But then again she posts about going back to her exes....maybe took craberto for a spin

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Silicone? What happened to gummy? Also, 10 years ago, I got dissolvable stitches tape wasn't an option as the implants were too heavy to sustain with just tape.

Wtf is she talking about? Why must every single thing be a lie or exaggeration with this chick? It's like she figures out (well after, I might add) she made a mistake in her choices and tries to walk it back praying her saddies won't know? Why not take the time and do the research. I am confusion.

Also, those cankles. Yikes! Imagine her straddling a guy with those double yikes.
So still a loose hoe sleeping about - who need enemies with a “friend like Trashy”. Hope Corey wipes the floor with her for again trashing him online. Tell me your not over Corey without telling me

Reactions: 23
She probably claims Italian so that she won't shame the Irish. I've seen SO many Irish or mixed with it that claim to be Italian. They were ALWAYS the trashiest acting people. I guess it's easy when you can shame someone else.Yet,the ass kissing Italians run to her not realizing she's making a mockery of us.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.