Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she and Hat were sooooo in love and the ONLY thing preventing their relationship from growing was not wanting to get pregnant again, she should’ve use daddy‘s money to get a surrogate. But, instead she’s using it for botched surgeries. Survey says - The Hat “romance” is a figment of her imagination and definitely one sided.

Reactions: 32
If she and Hat were sooooo in love and the ONLY thing preventing their relationship from growing was not wanting to get pregnant again, she should’ve use daddy‘s money to get a surrogate. But, instead she’s using it for botched surgeries. Survey says - The Hat “romance” is a figment of her imagination and definitely one sided.
Shes always given me single white female vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has fantasies of being whisked away on trips to Italy, Greece, France, or somewhere on a boat laying with a man and being fully naked regularly. She delusionally thinks she is deserving of being with someone of the caliber to do such a thing for her…. But if men end up cheating on you & the men you consider “your boys” dog you to your face, then maybe the problem is you.

It’s one thing to want what you see in the movies, it’s another to create stories about them actually happening.

She is definitely mentally unwell, and with out a doubt has some sort of personality disorder. Which one is hard to tell….

It’s very clear that she takes it personal when a man doesn’t want her, so she tries to be whatever that guy seems to be going after. Corey & Brielle, Tracy went back to her black hair. Roberto & Michelle, Tracy started to attempt to dress like her. Now “Hat” & Lexi, 1st it was the extensions change, then it was the Derek Jeter thing… when remind you when she was with Corey, it was Mets all day everyday…. The more she desires trying to create this reality that doesn’t exist with “Hat” the more she’s going to spiral.

It’s understandable that she sees her parents being married for nearly 40 years and she desperately wants that sort of life. The thing is, she doesn’t know how to obtain it…. She expects it to just fall into her lap. She thinks if she changes herself cosmetically, it will change everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She has fantasies of being whisked away on trips to Italy, Greece, France, or somewhere on a boat laying with a man and being fully naked regularly. She delusionally thinks she is deserving of being with someone of the caliber to do such a thing for her…. But if men end up cheating on you & the men you consider “your boys” dog you to your face, then maybe the problem is you.

It’s one thing to want what you see in the movies, it’s another to create stories about them actually happening.

She is definitely mentally unwell, and with out a doubt has some sort of personality disorder. Which one is hard to tell….

It’s very clear that she takes it personal when a man doesn’t want her, so she tries to be whatever that guy seems to be going after. Corey & Brielle, Tracy went back to her black hair. Roberto & Michelle, Tracy started to attempt to dress like her. Now “Hat” & Lexi, 1st it was the extensions change, then it was the Derek Jeter thing… when remind you when she was with Corey, it was Mets all day everyday…. The more she desires trying to create this reality that doesn’t exist with “Hat” the more she’s going to spiral.

It’s understandable that she sees her parents being married for nearly 40 years and she desperately wants that sort of life. The thing is, she doesn’t know how to obtain it…. She expects it to just fall into her lap. She thinks if she changes herself cosmetically, it will change everything.
She doesn’t know how to keep it either. She’ll never understand or do what it takes to be in a relationship where it would be for the long term. Things like compromising, understanding, sticking together when the times get tough. Soon as tit hits the fan she blames the guy is not doing his part (when we are all full aware the majority is her) and she’s ready to jump ship. Then queque the memes about men treating her right and being naked on a yacht. She lives in fantasy land and will never be able to handle real life or a real relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can anyone tell me who Lexi is please? I looked back and cannot figure it out 😳. I definitely missed some pages.

Reactions: 11
I sometimes even keep subtitles on when it’s in English, cuz sometimes the actors mumble and it can be hard to hear, even with the volume on very high!
Yeah TBf sound quality on new TVs is pretty crap unless you put a soundbar on. Often I find the dialogue hard to hear over the background noise and things

I don't think she realises that marriages like that aren't all romantic trips abroad etc. Real, long-term marriages can be hard, there are challenges, bills to pay and so on, just everyday life to navigate. Especially if you have three kids. She says she loves her kids, it's 'fourever' etc and then seems to spend half her life wishing she was on holiday with some guy without them!
My parents have been married 50years this year. If we had a holiday we all went as it was probably the only one we got that year. Both worked until retirement age. All our family lived 150 miles away so no grandparents to drop the kids on every day when we were younger. Had to pay a childminder.
Corey worked when they were together and had all that money from his settlement but I don't remember them having romantic trips away even before the kids. Just out partying probably and wasting money on tacky animal print decor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

This!!!
Her ego is so inflated that she thinks the fairytale is going to one day just land on her doorstep.
She doesn’t have the credentials to secure a man that is going to give her the things she so clearly desires.
I could write a list but we all know at the end of the day she’s a bitter, photoshopping, masculine, needy, desperate for the spotlight out and out witch and NO man wants that.
I’m a tough woman, but I’ve a softness and nurturing about me, that doesn’t mean I mother my husband because he’s a man’s man through and through but Tracy can’t be that and I’m sorry but most men want that in their partner, not drinking like a fish and partying until dawn. She’s me me me, I want I want I want. Her parents have created a self entitled monster. A Veruca Salt type!! Whose golden egg is a fairytale guy.
She needs to learn how to keep a home, cook, take that bleeping clown make up off, take a step a away from social media and humble the duck out of herself, just live quietly, only then might she attract someone that can give her SOME of the things she wants. She’s deluded if she thinks otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She acts/speaks and looks like a crackhead. The little she has in life is free or hugely discounted- trashy that is no flex. She is a jealous, bitter stunted juvenile who lacks confidence and ACTS out her whole existence, even down to being a mom - yes Trashy it’s an ACT. Your whole life is bullshit, the only thing you achieved is a botched boob job - you just gotta look at ALL the women you have had problems with - look at what they have achieved in life and then there is you - A FAILURE oh I bet your mom and dad wished you was dropped on your head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait so Lexi is with a Matt too? Her sister is married to Matt .. I am so confused !!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don't know who follows Tara but she got on her stories last night because so many people liked shorts she was wearing. She showed the product and the price , brand , and what size she wears and even mentioned her weight. True influenster people.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

I desperately want to tell her that she needs intense therapy because she will never achieve her life that she so desperately wants until she heals herself..
However, I am sure she would tell me to F-off and then all her ass kissing clones would attack me. I actually feel sorry for her because she is a very sad insecure woman. If she doesn't get herself help she is going to keep destroying her life as well as her sweet children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know who follows Tara but she got on her stories last night because so many people liked shorts she was wearing. She showed the product and the price , brand , and what size she wears and even mentioned her weight. True influenster people.

I saw that, waiting for those shorts to be on Princess Armor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can anyone tell me who Lexi is please? I looked back and cannot figure it out 😳. I definitely missed some pages.
Lexie is a Nail Tech and Salon owner in Long Island. TLC gave her and her family a reality show called Unpolished, it was on for 2 seasons, they’re a very loud and loving family with bigger than life personalities, and the whole family is part of the business. The mom runs the desk, the grandma is a hair stylist and so is Lexi’s sister. It’s really worth checking out if you need a good binge. Also, you can check out her IG, it’s LexiMartone. Her mail artistry is 🔥.

Wait so Lexi is with a Matt too? Her sister is married to Matt .. I am so confused !!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Two different Matts. Bria is married to her high school sweetheart, they have been through a lot of tit together, but it appears that Matt has put the work in on himself to be a better man for Bria and Bria has worked on herself to be a bit stronger when it comes to him. The Matt that Lexi seems to be dating is the Matt that Tracy dubbed Hat and uses his story on her podcast and created some fantasy about how they love each other but her deal breaker is that she doesn’t want more children and he deserves to have children. (Also one of the women on here he is friends with) She went as far as saying that he could go knock someone up and she would raise that baby. (Uhhhh what?!?!!!!) it’s actually extremely disturbing that she even mentioned something like that.

Tracy definitely has an underlying personality disorder and honestly I know exactly the type of woman she’s going to be when Jayden dumps her into a nursing home and only conference calls for family meetings. It is very disturbing to see how this is making her spiral.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lexie is a Nail Tech and Salon owner in Long Island. TLC gave her and her family a reality show called Unpolished, it was on for 2 seasons, they’re a very loud and loving family with bigger than life personalities, and the whole family is part of the business. The mom runs the desk, the grandma is a hair stylist and so is Lexi’s sister. It’s really worth checking out if you need a good binge. Also, you can check out her IG, it’s LexiMartone. Her mail artistry is 🔥.

Two different Matts. Bria is married to her high school sweetheart, they have been through a lot of tit together, but it appears that Matt has put the work in on himself to be a better man for Bria and Bria has worked on herself to be a bit stronger when it comes to him. The Matt that Lexi seems to be dating is the Matt that Tracy dubbed Hat and uses his story on her podcast and created some fantasy about how they love each other but her deal breaker is that she doesn’t want more children and he deserves to have children. (Also one of the women on here he is friends with) She went as far as saying that he could go knock someone up and she would raise that baby. (Uhhhh what?!?!!!!) it’s actually extremely disturbing that she even mentioned something like that.

Tracy definitely has an underlying personality disorder and honestly I know exactly the type of woman she’s going to be when Jayden dumps her into a nursing home and only conference calls for family meetings. It is very disturbing to see how this is making her spiral.
Ohhhh I follow Lexi and haven’t seen Matt so I was totally confused 😂😂
And trash will be trash I wish Lexi would duck that witch up ..snatch those horrendous extensions out 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok soooo…. Here’s the thing I’m seeing that’s annoying me. And it’s not about tbag

1- if she were to drop off Jayden with someone so she could go to her farkass appt, the narrative on tattle would be that she drops her kids off for appts and that any mom would bring their kid with them. I’m the mom that brings my daughter everywhere with me. Dentist. Gyno. Nail salon. If I had money for cosmetic procedures I’dprob bring her too. Mostly bc i have no one to watch herlol. But let’s not damn her for dropping her kids off all the time and then damn her for taking her kid with her. She’s a tit mom no doubt but Like…

2- I can’t stand watching foreign movies where the words don’t match up to the mouth either.And I’m educated with an advanced degree. I CANT WATCH THEM WITHOUT GETTING IRRITATED!!My husband doesn’t care and he’s watched some good ones he says but I can’t focus on it so I choosenot to watch them.Subtitles are different I’ll watch that over an English voice over. So I agree with tbag there. Maybe her delivery was poor but her point was that she doesn’t enjoy watching those movies. Nor do I. If you ever watched herstories where she records what she’s watching, her subtitles are always on because of Julian.
Julian can't read 😂 why are the subtitles on for him? So she can read them to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.