Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt isn’t dating Lexi fyi but he also ain’t EVER gunna be with ashtray lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nobody really confirmed if they were dating… but they seem to be a thing…. And whatever that thing is, has Tracy t w i s t e d.

Ladies, I just got Botox and I’m shooketh at how good my forehead looks. 🫢

Also saw my MiL get fillers and the PA was definitely not moving it into place like Irina the Butcher was.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be honest I think Tracey’s outfit was one of the best out of the girls she was with.. and that’s saying something. I don’t know if maybe it’s an American thing but Ive never seen girls in baggy pants and sneakers at a club before.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, I don’t care if she had the best body in the world and was actually able to pull off the clothes that she chooses to wear but she’s in her mid thirties. She needs to figure out a way to dress sexy yet still look classy. And she tries wayyyy too hard w/ the facial expressions she’s just so cringe and it’s sad that after seeing Skylar in her stories today w/ the filters and the blue hair that they are going to think what she does is okay

Reactions: 22
The way she was kissing Edan’s forehead and looking @ him was SUPER disrespectful considering his gf was even there 🤭 this trash bag has absolutely no boundaries. And she DEF wanted that white boy. Was that Garrett?

Reactions: 19
Tracy can get a tummy tuck all she wants but it’s not gonna change the fact that the witch is WIDE. She’s built big boned. She really thinks she gonna come out with a coke bottle shape but she’ll still come out built like a fridge just with a flatter stomach and more nasty scars.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
To be honest I think Tracey’s outfit was one of the best out of the girls she was with.. and that’s saying something. I don’t know if maybe it’s an American thing but Ive never seen girls in baggy pants and sneakers at a club before.
That whole group was wearing sneakers…except for Tracy who was yelling that she didn’t get the memo.🙄

Also, does she type these epiphanies up?
F825620B-E4D8-4BD1-9DB3-D67D6B2B854D.jpeg

What the hell is a “thoughts?” Didn’t she make a post about reading/writing in cursive a couple months back?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she was kissing Edan’s forehead and looking @ him was SUPER disrespectful considering his gf was even there 🤭 this trash bag has absolutely no boundaries. And she DEF wanted that white boy. Was that Garrett?
IMAGINE if a girl did that to one of her dates she would FLIP

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those lips ....🤮🤮🤮.

How in her right mind can she possibly believe these look good? She stopped posting Irina the Butcher but it's obvious she's still getting them done, they look awful. Lumpy, in her nose practically, and she tops them off with brown lip liner of all things. I can't 👎🙅‍♀️.

He never did or they broke up?

I saw this on my TikTok FYP and immediately thought of Ms. Botched.

View attachment 1462012

So, do you think Maloney is delusional or confident?
FYP, FYI, ILY, IFK, LOL, STFU, IDK, BAR, MVP.....
English speakers are the kings of acronyms! 😊😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened to Corey's mum health wise?
Corey’s mom went in for a procedure in 2012 and from Tara’s posts, you can gather that something happened that altered their mom forever. It’s why Raven moved back into her childhood home and from gatherings, Tara is their mother’s full time care giver.

Essentially, Corey & his sisters have lost both their parents. Their father to cancer (2016) and their mother to a medical mishap (2012). So while they grieve the physical loss of one, they also grieve their alive parent who is not the same person they remember….. yet Tracy has audacity to bring Gene’s name up every now and then.

I hope that helps. There’s never been actual mentioned diagnosis for their mom, but Tara and Raven acknowledge it via their posts once and a while.

Reactions: 21
I finally caught up on all of this weekends posts. There are no words for that 1980's Frederick's of Hollywood looking monstrosity that Tracy was wearing. Like, WTF! It doesn't matter what procedures she gets done, she could morph into the most beautiful woman in the world but it wouldn't matter. Tracy is ugly on the inside and plastic surgery can't fix that or her mean spirited.

I can't remember if I saw an pics of this yeast infected tongue in any of the past pages. Blech! This is so not normal.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.