Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll blame it on not having the time because she’s a busy mom of 3 with no help and no child support. 😒

She had no intention of doing anything with the kids this summer. It was the same thing as last year and the year before. A few days down at the beach and the rest in her parent’s pool.
Its not like she doesn't have the means to do fun summer activities with the kids, she doesn't work.
I cant believe I agreed with her bullshit parenting before I even had my son. She sucks

Reactions: 20
Did she edit her flipped implant to be the size of a beach ball?
If she is going to photoshop her botched titties at least make them match. Jesus, one is brand new and the other is the forgotten ball buried under floats, losing its size from a leak.
she should just take a break from the acrylic and paint her own nails. she has plenty of time to paint and let them dry while she watches movies in the play room bed/aka her room

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have any of you ladies read about Dre Mcray. Oh my lord this story is sounding so familiar. There are so many similarities between Big T and Dre. Narcissistic and needing control of her own narrative and always always always recording and speaking to social media. Corey is lucky it ended when it did. This story is just crazy

Have any of you ladies read about Dre Mcray. Oh my lord this story is sounding so familiar. There are so many similarities between Big T and Dre. Narcissistic and needing control of her own narrative and always always always recording and speaking to social media. Corey is lucky it ended when it did. This story is just crazy
to the point of recording her husband while he is in a coma and posting him on her social media. Bringing me back to when she recorded Genes last days in the hospital. No decency !!

• Wow
  • Sad

to the point of recording her husband while he is in a coma and posting him on her social media. Bringing me back to when she recorded Genes last days in the hospital. No decency !!
Dre is in a category of her own. The stories aren’t that similar. Tracy is just a tit human for sharing the picture of her putting Gene’s hand on her stomach. She could have just kept that picture personal.
she should just take a break from the acrylic and paint her own nails. she has plenty of time to paint and let them dry while she watches movies in the play room bed/aka her room
Not only that, it would let her nails breathe. I don’t even wanna know the fungus that’s under those bad boys because she doesn’t get new sets, she just fills them in.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
"I walked in and said I'm a medium/large and they said... no your a small" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
But I thought she “had no fat” 🤣🤣🤣

also this is the first time she’s tagged BB’s company since Farkas…. So how low on the totem pole are her bookings 🤣

Reactions: 15
I’m confused Tracy, I thought I said take your kids to Target not the Faja shop. What is seriously wrong with you? YOUR kids NEED clothes, your tummy tuck can wait, and no your not a size small they lied right to your face 🤥

The delusions in her head are scary

• Haha
I’m confused Tracy, I thought I said take your kids to Target not the Faja shop. What is seriously wrong with you? YOUR kids NEED clothes, your tummy tuck can wait, and no your not a size small they lied right to your face 🤥

The delusions in her head are scary
Right! You're supposed to be able to breathe in shape wear. Size up, Trashy.

The last thing kids want to do is watch their mother prance around barefoot in a lingerie type store for the millionth time. Greatest summer of their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Omg there is no way she has a 32” waist. 😂😂😂

And taking her kids to film her in this place? What the hell is wrong with her? Someone take those damn kids from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't photoshop an hour glass figure so might as well fake it instead of going to the gym and working for the body she wants.
Lazy ass bleeping cow

So can't wait to see the photos of her in this shape wear while in a bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay I thought to myself 32 inch waist and 42 inch hips is a US size 14. (She posts these measurements)This girl is out here photoshopping herself to look way smaller than I am and I’m a size 2/4. Her measurements are an average American… why photoshop to change it and if not comfortable then make healthier lifestyle choices instead of living in a facade.

In can’t even begin to describe how much damage down the road this is doing to her daughters that everything is focused on plastic surgery and shape wear and procedures. That is not the norm.
Omg there is no way she has a 32” waist. 😂😂😂

And taking her kids to film her in this place? What the hell is wrong with her? Someone take those damn kids from her.

Reactions: 22
Its not like she doesn't have the means to do fun summer activities with the kids, she doesn't work.
I cant believe I agreed with her bullshit parenting before I even had my son. She sucks
My town has so many fun cheap and free activities all summer long. When my kids were little I took them to the weekly $3 movies that includes popcorn/drinks, movies in the park which was my kids favorite part of the summer, music in the park, story time at the library, and the list goes on and on. This was on top of camps...etc. If she doesn't have the money most parks and recs put on events all summer long. It doesn't take much to give your kids a fun summer without breaking the bank...that she clearly isn't spending on her children.

Not really on here like that anymore because I’m over this loser. I’ve never seen a life more meaningless than Tracy Maloneys. She lives the most unproductive life I’ve ever seen. If I had the time she has on her hands I would be doing something for my kids every day. She could be taking them to do so many fun things and making memories but instead she’s dragging them to shape wear stores and cosmetic appointments every single day and giving them ice cream to compensate. She’s not a mother never was and never will be and her kids are going to dislike her when they’re old enough to realize what a selfish, damaging, deadbeat she always was. She doesn’t stop getting tit done to herself yet she’s uglier than ever and just keeps looking worse. She looks like a 60 year old man dressed as a woman and she’s shaped like a chromosome. All the work in the world won’t fix that ugly, old manly face and that big sloppy body she’ll just keep looking more freakish with each procedure. I can only imagine how ridiculous she’s going to look after she gets botched by farkass again. Getting work done to your stomach when your back, shoulders/ arms and legs/ cankles are big looks ridiculous and you will always come out looking like donkey kong. All this time, money and effort being put into her unfortunate looking self instead of her kids and still no men want her. Doing whatever she can to try and make herself look good while her kids are always a mess and she lives in subsidized housing and leeches off her parents is comical.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I know size can be a little different a country to another but nowhere in the world this girl is a size S not even in Northern Europe where women are famous for being a little taller and stronger than Asian women, for example.

Nothing racist! Just reality!

So Maloney, forget about size S and if you are a size S it's in plus size clothing lines.

Again nothing bad! Just reality!

Embarrassing as duck
And again, this whole summer is ONLY about her and her and herself. Her children are just accessories to enhance the best summer of her life!

• Heart
I follow so many moms and honestly Lopsided Tbag is genuinely a garbage parent. All she ever shows is the kids watching TV on the couch or on their iPads. No splash pads, pop-up events, activities, jungle gyms, painting, arts and crafts, I could go on. “Best summer ever for the kids” aka All being separated in different households, 1 week of golf camp for skylar that she def didn’t ask for, Jayden gets carried along to surgical appointments and Julian in school living at grandmas (so no difference for him). I feel bad but these kids are doomed

Same nails from July 7 and it’s August 1st 🤮 do the math that’s 25 days of those yellow ass nails lmaoooo dying how her dislikes are “girls that don’t get their nails done” witch once a month with fungus underneath don’t count 🤣🤣🤣 definition of ratchet. Ratchet nails, ratchet mom, ratchet surgeries
Grimey and unwashed

Reactions: 13
I know size can be a little different a country to another but nowhere in the world this girl is a size S not even in Northern Europe where women are famous for being a little taller and stronger than Asian women, for example.

Nothing racist! Just reality!

So Maloney, forget about size S and if you are a size S it's in plus size clothing lines.

Again nothing bad! Just reality!

And again, this whole summer is ONLY about her and her and herself. Her children are just accessories to enhance the best summer of her life!
She really thinks she's fooling people by saying she's a small. There is no way in hell this witch believes she's that skinny. 🙄
Hey Tracy, this is my size 2 body, im 5'8 and 130 pounds. STOP CAUSING YOUR DAUGHTERS HARM based on your tit outlook on life

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She really thinks she's fooling people by saying she's a small. There is no way in hell this witch believes she's that skinny. 🙄
Hey Tracy, this is my size 2 body, im 5'8 and 130 pounds. STOP CAUSING YOUR DAUGHTERS HARM based on your tit outlook on life
dang you are smoking

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm thinking "the pink room" was some spa type thing for little girls at first. Nope , just another unnecessary bullshit thing dragging her daughters around along. And the fact that she's making them record her 🤦‍♀️ Great role model Maloney 👏 She looks like she can't bleeping breath in that thing. Imagine having a gym in your new apartment (free at that)and all the time in the world and you rather do this non sense... I can't stand her 😒

Edit: and no little girl should be making kissy faces as soon as the camera is pointed at them. That's bleeping weird, Maloney

Another edit: I just read her caption. LMAO there's no fkn way she's a size small. NO WAY. And what's with the weird obsession of being a size small 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.