Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even when she gets her tummy tuck she'll still look like a classless dollar hooker. The shoes. The makeup. The dress. The hair. She never misses the mark on how to look cheap, desperate & pathetic just for a couple of likes and attention. I'm dying to see how fast she tries to run up to the club to show off her TT and ruin the healing in the process just like her un even tits bc you can't even stand straight for days. Let's see if her perfect Sicilian skin will come through and she'll heal like magic 🙄
I'm sorry a mother of 3 especially with 2 young girls shouldn't be out showing off her tits
that Is so classless'l!!!!

Im sorry if someone said it already but why would she wear something that makes non botched perfect tattas even look uneven when she HAS to see she is botched and uneven??!! She just pointed it out more for us!!
View attachment 1460413
Also, I am getting MAJOR Ru Paul drag race contestants from both of them here. I have nothing against drag queens don’t get me wrong but this just looks nothing like she is trying to show I guess… no normal man will find this sexy booboo. Even my husband saw the pic and was like wtf are you looking at ladyboys for 😂😂😂 she would fit in to a T in Thailand!!
Girls that dress like this will be alone
N if guys allow their wives / gf to dress like this their a bigger lowlife

Reactions: 16
What’s sad is you can see it on people’s faces that they don’t want to be associated with her and I don’t know if it’s cause of here or if it’s because they’re seeing a side of her they don’t vibe with.

Reactions: 28
Eleven agency need to wake the duck up. Trashy is a loose cannon. All the tit she puts out there- advocating exposing people, admitting she is petty. More then half the “negative” stuff put out there is valid, it’s just that trashy has not got the intellect to try and challenge or justify. Oh sorry she cannot can she!!!!!!!.
And what kind of decent agency condones and promotes that behaviour.
you as a business are pretty disgusting enabling this.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Eleven agency need to wake the duck up. Trashy is a loose cannon. All the tit she puts out there- advocating exposing people, admitting she is petty. More then half the “negative” stuff put out there is valid, it’s just that trashy has not got the intellect to try and challenge or justify. Oh sorry she cannot can she!!!!!!!.
This reel was Victoria from the med spa… who is also apart of the agency AND her mother is too!

Reactions: 14
This reel was Victoria from the med spa… who is also apart of the agency AND her mother is too!
I actually thought Victoria and Kathy were smart people- guess I was wrong - because there in NO way Kathy would allow Victoria behave and carry on like that.

I actually thought Victoria and Kathy were smart people- guess I was wrong - because there in NO way Kathy would allow Victoria behave and carry on like that.
Victoria is married now for a fireman. She runs BBBWorldwide social media marketing.. Kathy hasn’t done a lot since she left the show.

Reactions: 10
if she has no shame to go out with one inflated boob and one deflated, she sure as hell has no shame going out looking like trash and a bleep. And if she would go back to him for a tummy tuck, she doesn't see how he botched her. She is getting her karma for being a crappy person.

Also this new hair style is giving me major Morticia Addams vibes

Reactions: 19
I would never support a company or med spa that uses kids in their reels like no reputable med spa or plastic surgery place would nevaaaaaaaaa....also poor Jayden looks like she had to use the bathroom really bad and they said no make this reel first.

if she has no shame to go out with one inflated boob and one deflated, she sure as hell has no shame going out looking like trash and a bleep. And if she would go back to him for a tummy tuck, she doesn't see how he botched her. She is getting her karma for being a crappy person.

Also this new hair style is giving me major Morticia Addams vibes
That's what she's going for tho because Matt is with lexi and she likes that sorts thing so all she is doing is trying to be appealing to him. Which not one of her guy friends that she claims are like brothers will ever and I mean NEVAAAAAAAA have a successful relationship with her around.

Reactions: 18
Having my Sunday morning coffee and looking at the night before tit show. Just when we think she can't get anymore pathetic she reads here and says hold my beer🤣🤣🤣🤣

What I noticed besides her messed up scars that she claimed she didn't have.

1 she looked soooo outta place in the club, hell even in that group. No one looked like they were thrilled for her to be there, hell even Reggie looked like ohh her lol

2 bb's wife looked like she wanted no part of it and I loved her Amazon top I have the same one in like 5 different colors lol.

3 she was definitely self conscious because all those girls had better bodies.

4 that dress wouldn't have been bad is she had her hair the she had it at the salon and a different pair of shoes she needed a cute slip on heel with no ankle strap because that heel made her legs look way shorter and fatter.

5 did yall catch how she kept filming and going back to this guy? She wanted him 100% and he wasn't paying her no mind and one point it looked like bb was probably trying to be her wingman talking to him.
Your number 5 is SO true!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the same and us, women, smell that kind of things!!

Reactions: 10
Why does she need a tummy tuck after what she already got? She looks fine I keep preaching therapy for body image and the divorce because watching this 3 year spiral has been …. Sad to witness.
Don’t forget she sent Corey the bill for her weight loss surgery but couldn’t send a “hey I’m doing a baptism tell Corey” to his sis at the minimum

seriously the income she has now isn’t necessarily stable idk why she’s pumping $ into looking like a cheaper Angelina. She could open a cleaning company - hire employees - charge $70 an hour and pay the employee $25(which most of these greedy companies charge $80 and pay $14)
Depending where you live owning a business like that can allow you to write off any groceries etc on your taxes

And there’s a bunchhhh of other businesses she can run. I don’t consider reselling Amazon and Shien clothing a real business (no offense to those who do) because my 13 year old niece does the SAME thing to buy clothes and save for her future car.
Having a boutique or whatever IS a grind but Tracy does it so lazy

• Heart
Why does she need a tummy tuck after what she already got? She looks fine I keep preaching therapy for body image and the divorce because watching this 3 year spiral has been …. Sad to witness.
Don’t forget she sent Corey the bill for her weight loss surgery but couldn’t send a “hey I’m doing a baptism tell Corey” to his sis at the minimum

seriously the income she has now isn’t necessarily stable idk why she’s pumping $ into looking like a cheaper Angelina. She could open a cleaning company - hire employees - charge $70 an hour and pay the employee $25(which most of these greedy companies charge $80 and pay $14)
Depending where you live owning a business like that can allow you to write off any groceries etc on your taxes

And there’s a bunchhhh of other businesses she can run. I don’t consider reselling Amazon and Shien clothing a real business (no offense to those who do) because my 13 year old niece does the SAME thing to buy clothes and save for her future car.
Having a boutique or whatever IS a grind but Tracy does it so lazy
Because she doesn’t like herself. She believes bigger boobs and a smaller stomach will solve her problems. She’s superficial so it’s the outside that she’s trying to fix opposed to going to therapy and fixing who she is on the inside.
Here goes this asshole again filming while driving
She had to prove that she picks her kids up. She was heading back to Jersey.

Reactions: 17
Because she doesn’t like herself. She believes bigger boobs and a smaller stomach will solve her problems. She’s superficial so it’s the outside that she’s trying to fix opposed to going to therapy and fixing who she is on the inside.

I wish I could call and report her for impaired driving because that’s exactly what it is. It’s bleeping selfish

Reactions: 17

Was she driving mommy’s car? It’s missing the tacky decor hanging from the rear view mirror, and the earrings, hair ties and bracelets in the gear shifter. And why did she go back to her parents? Take a few pictures of Skylar and then nap off her hangover while her parents watch them

Reactions: 18
Can someone ask Dr. F if this is normal? I'm blocked of course. Don't remember what I said
No; but seriously; does anyone in plastic surgery or have experience with it know why one of her boobs looks deflated, saggy and deflated? I’m honestly so curious. Was it not proper aftercare? A bad boob job? Or just how hers settled? Or? Idk…

Was she driving mommy’s car? It’s missing the tacky decor hanging from the rear view mirror, and the earrings, hair ties and bracelets in the gear shifter. And why did she go back to her parents? Take a few pictures of Skylar and then nap off her hangover while her parents watch them
I guess so… I did find it weird that she went back to her mom’s but then again; 2 of 3 Epstein Children live there during the week. 🤷🏻‍♀️ This is also the earliest she’s ever gotten the kids back on a Sunday.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.