Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need a tummy tuck after what she already got? She looks fine I keep preaching therapy for body image and the divorce because watching this 3 year spiral has been …. Sad to witness.
Don’t forget she sent Corey the bill for her weight loss surgery but couldn’t send a “hey I’m doing a baptism tell Corey” to his sis at the minimum

seriously the income she has now isn’t necessarily stable idk why she’s pumping $ into looking like a cheaper Angelina. She could open a cleaning company - hire employees - charge $70 an hour and pay the employee $25(which most of these greedy companies charge $80 and pay $14)
Depending where you live owning a business like that can allow you to write off any groceries etc on your taxes

And there’s a bunchhhh of other businesses she can run. I don’t consider reselling Amazon and Shien clothing a real business (no offense to those who do) because my 13 year old niece does the SAME thing to buy clothes and save for her future car.
Having a boutique or whatever IS a grind but Tracy does it so lazy
It’s not just about driving under the influence it’s also she’s driving while on the damn phone. She has no regard for anyone around her and the phone is more important than paying attention

And here are some gems from her page
Tramy? 😂 this person can’t be serious or can they 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
- She is not seeing anybody, she’s doing the single white female thing and trying to copy Lexi to a degree in hopes that Matt/ “Hat” will come to her.
-It’s not been confirmed if Matt and Lexi are dating but they have been spending a lot of time together.
-Tracy has no identity of her own, hence why she’s building herself via the injections, the boob job, the WLS, the Tummy Tuck.
- Tracy was very out of place last night both with how she was dressed and the company she was with, they didn’t want her there and it showed.
She’s the inspiration for the build a witch song

• Haha
E745C081-D67A-4D59-B81D-383885448267.jpeg

You don’t hold grudges?! You don’t pay them any mind?!

Is she for real? You released a podcast against Corey. You repeatedly post about having receipts on EVERYONE in your life. You have said, time and time again, Sammy knows to much to not be friends. Do you believe your own lies? I just cannot understand this girl and her mentality. It’s too early for her bullshit on this Monday morning 😂

Reactions: 33
View attachment 1462669

You don’t hold grudges?! You don’t pay them any mind?!

Is she for real? You released a podcast against Corey. You repeatedly post about having receipts on EVERYONE in your life. You have said, time and time again, Sammy knows to much to not be friends. Do you believe your own lies? I just cannot understand this girl and her mentality. It’s too early for her bullshit on this Monday morning 😂
Trashy ain’t the brightest button in the box - forever contradicting herself and proving what a thick twit she is.
She proves what an idiot she is on a daily basis- stick to your z1 blowjobs and your buttplug sweetie

• Haha
Reactions: 22
:rolleyes:
K for Kardashian?
Carmen Electra
Sofia Vergara
Sofia Loren
Selena Gomez
and I can't remember who else but that's a lot to handle!

Screenshot_20220731-145217_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220731-145231_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Nobody really confirmed if they were dating… but they seem to be a thing…. And whatever that thing is, has Tracy t w i s t e d.
For sure a thing & most likely soon they will be. I hope it’s sooner than later. Tracy’s imaginary love story needs to die out already

I cannot imagine being filled with so much hate and anger. She can do all of the cosmetic procedures she wants, it’s not going to change how she feels about herself inside

Reactions: 23
:rolleyes:
K for Kardashian?
Carmen Electra
Sofia Vergara
Sofia Loren
Selena Gomez
and I can't remember who else but that's a lot to handle!

View attachment 1462792

View attachment 1462798
Probably pass out due to the stench of her unwashed skin and her rancid personality ozzing from her pores.
You saddies need to go and get your eyes checked and stop insulting people saying Trashy looks like them Trashy looks like a homeless backstreet hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has a serious void in her life & she thinks by doing all these cosmetic procedures will fix that. Tracy, not only are you ugly on the outside but your even more disgusting on the inside too sweetie. You can’t compete with people who don’t even know who you are. Your a nobody, like I said before focus on getting custody of your children it’s concerning that you can’t be left alone with your OWN kids - alarming to say the least but also in their best interest. From tara & Corey’s post those kids had a great weekend - it’s nice seeing them be kids and dressing like kids as well. Isn’t target right next door to your apartment? It’s affordable the shorts are $5 please stop dressing skylar in shorts that are for a 4 year old it’s not the vibe, it’s creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I follow so many moms and honestly Lopsided Tbag is genuinely a garbage parent. All she ever shows is the kids watching TV on the couch or on their iPads. No splash pads, pop-up events, activities, jungle gyms, painting, arts and crafts, I could go on. “Best summer ever for the kids” aka All being separated in different households, 1 week of golf camp for skylar that she def didn’t ask for, Jayden gets carried along to surgical appointments and Julian in school living at grandmas (so no difference for him). I feel bad but these kids are doomed

Same nails from July 7 and it’s August 1st 🤮 do the math that’s 25 days of those yellow ass nails lmaoooo dying how her dislikes are “girls that don’t get their nails done” witch once a month with fungus underneath don’t count 🤣🤣🤣 definition of ratchet. Ratchet nails, ratchet mom, ratchet surgeries

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I follow so many moms and honestly Lopsided Tbag is genuinely a garbage parent. All she ever shows is the kids watching TV on the couch or on their iPads. No splash pads, pop-up events, activities, jungle gyms, painting, arts and crafts, I could go on. “Best summer ever for the kids” aka All being separated in different households, 1 week of golf camp for skylar that she def didn’t ask for, Jayden gets carried along to surgical appointments and Julian in school living at grandmas (so no difference for him). I feel bad but these kids are doomed

Same nails from July 7 and it’s August 1st 🤮 do the math that’s 25 days of those yellow ass nails lmaoooo dying how her dislikes are “girls that don’t get their nails done” witch once a month with fungus underneath don’t count 🤣🤣🤣 definition of ratchet. Ratchet nails, ratchet mom, ratchet surgeries
Did she edit her flipped implant to be the size of a beach ball?
If she is going to photoshop her botched titties at least make them match. Jesus, one is brand new and the other is the forgotten ball buried under floats, losing its size from a leak.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She’ll blame it on not having the time because she’s a busy mom of 3 with no help and no child support. 😒

She had no intention of doing anything with the kids this summer. It was the same thing as last year and the year before. A few days down at the beach and the rest in her parent’s pool.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.