Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can say about her is she’s a trash human. Plain and simple. She doesn’t look good. At all. She always looks dirty and like she smells through the screen. She is clearly desperate for attention she goes out with people who clearly don’t want to be around her. She doesn’t tell someone their Nicole is out and just post the video. I’m glad I don’t have friends like her.

Lift where witch??!? 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
All I can say about her is she’s a trash human. Plain and simple. She doesn’t look good. At all. She always looks dirty and like she smells through the screen. She is clearly desperate for attention she goes out with people who clearly don’t want to be around her. She doesn’t tell someone their Nicole is out and just post the video. I’m glad I don’t have friends like her.

Lift where witch??!? 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
If I was her mate and she done that to me I would have knocked her wannabe gangster ass into another state. She don’t respect anyone and has no boundaries. Dirty rotten 🐀

Reactions: 19
I wish I could call and report her for impaired driving because that’s exactly what it is. It’s bleeping selfish
A guy Tracy’s age outside of Toronto killed 3 kids and a grandparent about 4 years ago drunk driving.
got released already and continued to live down the street from the family. The father of the kids took his life this Father’s Day and the driver is gonna continue to like nothing ever happened

I want Tracy to understand telling people “mind your business” bout drunk and a reckless driving. It’s not just your business now. Consider other people idk how great you THINK you can drive drunk.
Inconsiderate asf.
Imagine getting busted for DUI or worst case scenario as an influencer. She’s gonna be the JL equivalent of Ronnie at this point if she catches a DUI

Steve-O from Jackass banned HIMSELF from driving after his second DUI quit driving all together - if that man could’ve made that decision in his crazy heyday….Tracy can as a grown ass parent.
This is worse than whatever LIV, Jackie, and Gigi did to you. Yes h0e.
Save the money from the tummy tuck and use that as a fund towards TAXI RIDES when you drink. You’ll look extra wealthy and important I’m even joking.
Invest in your future literally by taking taxis/Uber/Lyft etc.
For safety AND your reputation.
You can not be doing tell alls about others driving impaired and being on drugs when you are posting yourself drunk behind the wheel.
I know severe alcoholics who don’t even do it. Smfh what a shameful individual

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly I’m sorry to say, but the scars on her tits are NASTYYYY. I have a scar on my spine from a surgery I had to have as a child and I can’t fathom why she’d electively have a big ass nasty thick anchor scar on both her tits. Her flapjacks were saggy but I feel it would’ve been better to leave them … now she has two diff size and length tits with gigantic scars on them. Any guy that sees her take off her bra is gonna be like 🤢 🤢. Mix that with her upcoming tummy tuck she’s gonna look like Frankenstein being sewed back together. It’s one thing if the work done was outstanding but she literally just looks like a botched man doing surgeries to become a women.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
She’s just exposing herself. After the Crabs break up, she went back and duck him one more time, to show proof to Michelle that she can still GeT HeR MaN.

Matt seems to be a completely different level of man and isn’t even entertaining trashy and her pathetic posts. He’s with Lexi now. So these yankee posts, SeCreT ReLaTiOnsHiP, pictures of 🧢. It’s all for nothing. She’s trying to sabotage someone else’s relationship and it’s falling flat on her face. She has never been told NO and it’s killing her that Matt has found someone else.

She would def be the girl to hook up with a guys friend to make him jealous. I need another word for pathetic bc I’m saying it way to much in regards to this dumpster fire. 😂
Sorry I missed this part. Where did we find out Lexi is dating Matt? I follow Lexi but didn't see anything

Reactions: 11
A guy Tracy’s age outside of Toronto killed 3 kids and a grandparent about 4 years ago drunk driving.
got released already and continued to live down the street from the family. The father of the kids took his life this Father’s Day and the driver is gonna continue to like nothing ever happened

I want Tracy to understand telling people “mind your business” bout drunk and a reckless driving. It’s not just your business now. Consider other people idk how great you THINK you can drive drunk.
Inconsiderate asf.
Imagine getting busted for DUI or worst case scenario as an influencer. She’s gonna be the JL equivalent of Ronnie at this point if she catches a DUI

Steve-O from Jackass banned HIMSELF from driving after his second DUI quit driving all together - if that man could’ve made that decision in his crazy heyday….Tracy can as a grown ass parent.
This is worse than whatever LIV, Jackie, and Gigi did to you. Yes h0e.
Save the money from the tummy tuck and use that as a fund towards TAXI RIDES when you drink. You’ll look extra wealthy and important I’m even joking.
Invest in your future literally by taking taxis/Uber/Lyft etc.
For safety AND your reputation.
You can not be doing tell alls about others driving impaired and being on drugs when you are posting yourself drunk behind the wheel.
I know severe alcoholics who don’t even do it. Smfh what a shameful individual
It’s not just about driving under the influence it’s also she’s driving while on the damn phone. She has no regard for anyone around her and the phone is more important than paying attention

And here are some gems from her page

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s not just about driving under the influence it’s also she’s driving while on the damn phone. She has no regard for anyone around her and the phone is more important than paying attention

And here are some gems from her page
Tommy doesn't go for girls like Tracy 😂 he's also on bumble..his likes are skinny Beautiful women, not Tracy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s basically a carb salad for the Keto Queen
I’m sure she thinks corn is a vegetable, and not a starch. All of the keto foods she reposts and says “that’s what I ate everyday” bullshit. We know she wasn’t keto.

Reactions: 24
- She is not seeing anybody, she’s doing the single white female thing and trying to copy Lexi to a degree in hopes that Matt/ “Hat” will come to her.
-It’s not been confirmed if Matt and Lexi are dating but they have been spending a lot of time together.
-Tracy has no identity of her own, hence why she’s building herself via the injections, the boob job, the WLS, the Tummy Tuck.
- Tracy was very out of place last night both with how she was dressed and the company she was with, they didn’t want her there and it showed.

Reactions: 28
I can’t believe her video montage of last night included the girl with her nipple out. Wtf is wrong with her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
No; but seriously; does anyone in plastic surgery or have experience with it know why one of her boobs looks deflated, saggy and deflated? I’m honestly so curious. Was it not proper aftercare? A bad boob job? Or just how hers settled? Or? Idk…
Someone commented her implants (one of them?) had flipped which causes the square shape. If you google “flipped gummy bear implant” you can see examples

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.