Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Am I the only one that gets annoyed everytime she says give your man a bj so he can stop being in my DMs or go back to the basement of your moms house in your twin mattress or when she says go cook for your kids? It like the only comeback she has. LOL Get a new shtick Tracy those aren't low blows and wouldn't offend ppl.

I dont think she realizes she's low-key making fun of herself with these comments.

Also, on her live she said Skylar is in school 5 days a week and she picks her up at the bus stop everyday. How is that happening if she's with Tara most of the time 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I swear on a previous episode she swore her kids know better to even think of going in her room so they’re probably scared to death to go in
They are never with her . That’s why it’s not a problem.

He looks like a baby and she looks like his old washed up aunt....and this was when they were dating. :ROFLMAO: They never looked like they should be together.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mid madness

VIP Member
OMG 🤢 can someone with a fake account PLEASEEE send that distorted lip pic to reality ashole 😂 I’ll love you forever 🌹

Also Big T def did not make ANY of that food in her story. Maybe the sprouts but that’s it IF that. All the food is plated on matching nice large plates and we know Tracy only owns disposable. Also let’s be real if she did cook that we would be getting a step by step on her insta story to show how she’s “wIfEy” .. she’s probably at a gathering either friends or family and is posting the food someone else made and presented trying to play it off like it’s hers. Just like how she reposts Tara’s videos of the kids acting like she’s a real mom. Please
You know if anyone says anything she’ll just say “I wAnTeD thEm LumPy, nOt liKe oThEr bAsIc gIrLs wItH smOotH LiPs”

• Haha
Reactions: 26

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Strokes are a real thing. So is being an alcoholic, drug addict, shitty mother, and body dysmorphic... which are all things we associate with Trashbag. No need to take it to the titty. We all joke on here.

• Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Big Ts fire alarm battery has needed changed for years, YEARS! 🤣🤣
Lmfao are we shocked though. This bitch uses plastic utensils so she doesn't have to wash dishes. 🤣 imagine her changing any battery that's not in a dildo/vibrator or TV remote. 😅

• Haha

Thisiscorny

This is great
I love that she pins comments that she wants her ass kissers to attack on IG. You’re a 33 + sAvAgE you should be able to handle people’s comments by yourself 🙄
She swears she’s a hood chick all day everyday and when someone calls her out she goes strictly to “I never said that” girl the only people you bully are your parents, your ex husband and family and your Children, and your Twitter fingers online. She would never talk this much shit to anyone’s face one on one. Go sit down, stop posting MySpace looking pictures on IG in 2021 you jerkoff

• Haha

Thisiscorny

Oh, Lord. But it was OK for her to be on television behaving like a PMS'g rabid beast. I guess she doesn't think that wasn't disrespectful or embarrassing to her parents. OK, Tracy 🙄
I’m shocked as to why Reggie didn’t get on her last night for saying that she would do an only fans if she didn’t come from a good family. Those were her exact words. That’s what she said... so all the sex workers on only fans have no loving family? She’s so dense. First of all the only people who would pay to see that thing naked are her “fans” all 15 of them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Missassypants

Chatty Member
I love that she pins comments that she wants her ass kissers to attack on IG. You’re a 33 + sAvAgE you should be able to handle people’s comments by yourself 🙄
She swears she’s a hood chick all day everyday and when someone calls her out she goes strictly to “I never said that” girl the only people you bully are your parents, your ex husband and family and your Children, and your Twitter fingers online. She would never talk this much shit to anyone’s face one on one. Go sit down, stop posting MySpace looking pictures on IG in 2021 you jerkoff
She pins that comment but blocks the person so he or she can’t respond to all the saddies. She’s pathetic AF. I legit think she’s pyscho. “iTs tHe ScoRpIO iN mE!” Shut TF up Big-T. I hope one day karma bites you hard in the ass so that you may be humbled! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🗣

• Heart
You nailed it. She’s so used to everyone just taking care of everything for her bc she’s so lazy and spoiled, that since he’s not “perfect” she needs her mom to fix him too and return him when he is “perfect.” Delusional!
My mom told me when I was younger that you are never guaranteed a “perfect” child.. if you are not prepared to handle or love a special needs child, a gay or trans child, a medically dependent child than you are not ready to have any child! Julian is perfect!! If only she would open her crusty eyes & let him show her she would realize... coming from an autistic mama with a nonverbal son who can speak beautifully with his eyes & hands

• Heart

therealmuva

Chatty Member
She’s making his favorite hospital food to eat with her imaginary boyfriend because she still thinks Corey gives a shit, and she thinks it’s going to upset him and ruin his birthday. In reality she’s sitting in her filthy house eating that dog food alone with the fire alarm beeping in the background. She’s a bitter, spiteful cunt and she’s so easy to read.

• Haha
  • Heart

Disney_Mom

This is incredibly on point
Another possibility is Adderall. This is also been brought up before I know I know but Adderall def makes you grind your teeth because I remember some of the girls I went to college with taking it at a party and talking about the side effect. I really wouldn’t put it past Tracy to do either ecstasy or Adderall because look how she acts for a night out with the girls at the bar; like a desperate 12-year-old girl who’s never been on the Internet before taking photos constantly 🙄 so cringe! Put the phone down and LIVEEEEE YOUR LIVE 33 & KID FREE BOOOOO 😘

Thisiscorny

I wonder if they've disowned big t as a sister because of what she put her family through and more so their mom. Someone had mentioned her mom had to get therapy because of how much big t snubbed her family to do her own thing. She's a real piece of shit. Wait until daughters do that shit to her.
Her mother should have taken that as a blessing, now they’re just handing over money to their grown adult daughter. If you are still living off your parents, why are you buying Gucci, Louie Vuitton, YSL? Make it make sense, you have no business buying luxury items. I don’t feel bad for her parents, they all enable her to be a piece of shit. I hope all those kids get over their trauma they’re going to have from Tracy and Corey. I hope they all move out and cut them off as soon as they can. What a mess both sides of the family are.

• Heart

Whyamiheretoday1

0B038AE1-A474-4475-90C5-9ECA4EC66919.jpeg

wtf is going on here? I brightened the photo and there are clearly spots she tried to photoshop, she’s so sloppy. Those boots are awful and look like they smell like a horses ass.

• Haha

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
She modeled the “viral booty pants” but forgot to photo shop her arm.

it’s the waist to arm ratio that does it for me...🤣
Does she think this is attractive? Like, I think the female form is beautiful, but the way she sticks out her otherwise flat butt / photoshops it, just looks so odd - like I've never seen a 'thicc' body like hers. Also, clarifying, I'm not body-shaming here, but she and Corey were the type of people to tell anyone whose comments they didn't like to 'eat a salad, take a run, hit a gym.' And now, we're subjected to this sight...

DaimIt

VIP Member
This woman has some nerve.

I know she thinks shes classy as fuck , but its not very classy when you keep getting that hair done and piling the lipstick on the pig and the kids are wearing clothes that look like they came from the polyester flea market counterfeit fendi stall, and poor julian for the love of baby jesus buy him a pair of actual fucking timberlands. please. When you are done go to baby gap and get him some trackers and tops in nice grey or blue that are his actual size. maybe a zip up hoodie. stop dressing him silly. hes just a little guy .

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
And they had to only post a picture because of her shrieking like a banshee in all the videos.
It bothers me that Tracy posted "we are pregnant, we are having a boy" who is WE? Tracy had zero to do with Julie and Rob getting pregnant & has zero to do with that little boy. Why is it necessary for her to be that OBNOXIOUS? Can you imagine a friend posting something so special to their page and making it about them?! As a hormonal pregnant woman I would have been pissed

• Heart

Whyamiheretoday1

B29C87D1-A459-4A5D-B65A-5AFEBEA85855.jpeg

Big T wishes she was this put together. Let’s be real, she’s messaging herself this shit from her fake accounts.

• Haha

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
She just posted a tik tok about a guy singing about stay at home moms deserve our praise... SHE NEVER HAS THOSE KIDS! How is she getting praise?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Why is she sitting in the driveway with her just hanging out in the car? Is she midday drunk again? Couldn’t have a dance party in the house!?
It’s an old video. You can tell by the lashes. It was just saved for a random upload... or for when Tattle drags her for her lack of attention for Jayden.

• Heart
Reactions: 25