Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jess0121

Hi, I’m new here and use to be a fan of hers until I stumbled on this forum and went down the rabbit hole. When did she lose custody of her kids. Was it when skyler broke her arm?

Reactions: 5

Y’all, I’m 99% sure this is Tracy’s mystery man...
This is who was on live with Reggie last week and the week prior when Tracy was going back and forth with someone who kept commenting on how attractive he was

I remember Tracy telling her she can have her turn after the 19th in a sarcastic manner as if they were getting together that day

also, the “cowboy nation” in his bio and her in that fitted may give it away
Does anyone remember when she accidentally posted on her stories a man wearing a camo long sleeve and said “look how good he looks” and he had timbs on this is that same man.

Reactions: 5

tractortray

So TRex created a "finsta" (Fake instagram) just so she can go live with her buddy Reggie and not be harassed with people's comments. How does a mom of 3 have soo much fuckin time to do this shit.

She also said that she was on live all day with people using that account. I barely have time to pee and this bitch has so much time to create accounts and be nosey. Smh

I also think she got her lips done again. They are super swollen and she can't barely talk.
Where do you guys see the live? I don’t think its on Reggie’s profile.

Reactions: 3