Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She reposted Julie’s story about the gender reveal.... does she ever let anybody just enjoy their moments, or she just has to make everything relevant or about her as well?

Also, Tracy is that girl who wants everything of another culture but stays silent on the issues and struggles and does nothing to amplify the voices of change.
She’s just trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Raven0110

As someone who is “33 and FREE” she shouldn’t be concerned about teenagers calling her old
She HATES that she’s aging and getting older. Absolutely hates it, is scared shitless of it, and is trying to outrun nature. I’m sure that’s why she dresses like it’s 2006. 😂 I’m 31 with 3 kids and the best thing about being “older” is that I don’t want to be cool and seen as young by teenagers. Why?! That’s weird.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She wasn’t paid to be the Villain, she was herself and when she gets called on it, she says she was paid to be that way. She’s the only one who hasn’t grown or evolved since the show went off the air. If people are like oh I saw you but I was afraid to approach you, then you’ve got a stank attitude when you’re out making you unapproachable. End of story. Shit even the bratty girls from my super sweet 16 have evolved and changed since being on that show. She’s stuck where she peaked and it seems like her inner circle is over her and her BS.

• Heart

tractortray

I am TRIGGERED by all of the uneducated, close-minded, privileged people like Tracy “outraged” because they are pulling FIVE books off shelves due to a decision made by the publishing company. Whether you agree or disagree, there is a right way to go about it without discrediting the hurt and exploitation of racial stereotypes these FIVE books portray. She loves the uproar of the backlash she receives when reposting a quote from a child author because that is the only reading level she can understand and comprehend.

She is uneducated and misinformed which once again, is embarrassing. Many people have been mislead that they are getting rid of ALL Dr. Seuss’ works, which is simply untrue. In fact, call me a “youngster” but I have never heard of these 5 books the company decided to pull until I researched further. THE COMPANY made this decision based on their own morals and values. They do not feel comfortable continuing the distribution of these FIVE books.

Without conducting further research on real American history outside of high school level text books that favor white accomplishments over all, the tiny brained people like Big T cannot understand, or want to understand. Which, it happens but continuing to make excuses and throw a pity party over children’s books that as an adult, we will never read again is not the correct way to go about it. I could go on for pages, but that is not what this thread is about.

I’m sorry guys, I am a writing major with a minor in white rhetorical studies (studying controversial white writers of the 1900’s such as Seuss) and I am just having a rough day. I am shamefully related to someone just like Big T (same personality, narcissism, etc.) and I have been attacked all day for seeing through the bullshit. I hope I do not offend anyone, but I just cannot bear her entitlement and privilege when it comes to basic human rights.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
For MY kids. She has to claim ownership. 🙄

I’m not a fan of Corey at all but there’s nothing wrong with this. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Except for the fact he needs to pay for his kids. Get his son out of those girl leggings. But I see no shame in using cannabis.
Me either. It's legal where I am in mass. I have Lyme Disease and it helps. It's alot better than poppin pills. I smoke and I'm a damn good parent!!!

• Heart

Aem0923

Chatty Member
The story John posted is definitely believable in regards to Tracy and Corey losing custody. But I don’t know if I believe the court stuff. Was this a small claims court case ? I don’t see a judge talking about private custody and cps situations with someone whose basically suing her for money. I don’t even think that’s legal. Also, you can send a lawyer to some court cases instead of appearing in person, but a 33 year old woman can’t send her parents in her place lol.

I do believe the stories though- just not how he’s saying the court case is playing out. And his grammar and spelling -
Holy shit lol

Whyamiheretoday1

913FA987-E672-41A9-80C5-03C25E30C1E2.jpeg
5AC57ED1-0577-44E3-961D-0E684E9AFC6D.jpeg

her lashes look the worst they ever have, wtf is going on? I’d never pay for my lashes to look like someone’s eyebrows crawled away and landed on my eyelids

• Haha

greywolfx0

I’m sorry, but are her boots falling apart??
They look like a wet dog

0830F567-8ECE-4EA4-B321-D3112BE94763.jpeg

YOU ARE NOT FROM NEW YORK, you’re the worst type of Jersey girl that exists. Why does she pretend she’s a New Yorker? No offense but Staten Island hardly counts as one of the boroughs and she only lived there a few years before running back to Jersey in her “fluffy wuffy” boots.
Brielle posted the NJ one yesterday so she can’t post it 🙄

Can I brag just a little? Yesterday was my 3 month anniversary of my health journey. She disgusted me so much, I decided to get in shape. 20lbs lost so far! That's with 3 kids! I am only home for a little while each day and I STILL found time to exercise for 1 hr 5x a week. While I am getting fit, she's becoming more of a formless potato. Becoming one with the couch trashy lmao!
Congratulations mamma!! Keep it up!! I started January 1. The scale hasn’t moved much i only lost ten pounds but I’ve been losing a lot of inches instead!

• Heart

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
The fact that the document has PREVIEW watermarked on it is enough to know that's fake lol. Really starting to believe this has to be some kind of fake bully Tracy and Jess made up for their bullying episode they promoted.

• Haha

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
This liar is live and she out here saying everything she does is for the kids and doesn’t do anything for herself! Your shitty lips and lashes determined that was a lie!!

• Haha

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Totally. Objectively, the color is gorgeous. The person wearing it, debatable. The colorist, deserves credit.
Now my question to my fellow tattlers: isn’t red one the most expensive colors to maintain? Isn’t she complaining about not being able to keep up her “maintenance?”
She’s got nothing but time since she’s got no husband or kids...or job. She’s gotten her hair done more in the past year than I have in the past 5 years.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mid madness

VIP Member
I’m still grossed out at her tonguing the spoon when she was eating ice cream on her live a couple of days ago. It was so absolutely awful.

• Sick
  • Haha

jerseyyyyygirl

This was posted on her FB under a pic of her and the girls. 🤔View attachment 459880
Hi all! Not new here, I went MIA for a few months because I got very sick and when I came back I had to create a new account. This is so crazy because I actually just found out I have a hernia in my stomach about two months ago and I’m actually having surgery this week to have it repaired. Unlike Tracy, I workout and have a feeling my hernia came from lifting heavy weights. I was told after the surgery i’ll be on a liquid diet and then work my way up to soft foods. So if we see Tracy losing weight after this supposedly hernia surgery we’ll know why. That or she’s lying and actually having bariatric surgery and covering it up as a hernia surgery. I say this because the surgeon who is actually doing my surgery also does bariatric surgery. Just a thought though lol, I could be wrong and she may actually have a hernia.

• Heart
  • Wow

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
The horoscope sexologist they have on todays episode just said scorpio men usually have "nice sized cocks" and Tracy replied "well I'm dick-spoiled so" *turns off podcast* what in the actual fuck? Lmao this is embarassing.

A 10 second clip of Tracy's gOoD eNgLiSh
"What would men should know about us?"
I'm going to work, good bye! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow