Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Back to my I don't think she has full custody. She was out to eat with them somewhere a couple hours ago. They're not dressed in shit she normally dresses them in. They're in regular clothes and regular little girl headbands. Then fast forward a couple hours she watching TV by herself and posting on social media. I'm sure the kids are "asleep". Maybe I'm reaching but I'm really picking up on little things that are leading me to believe this.

Reactions: 28

tractortray

Last edited:
  • Haha

JDbrenna

That bandaid looks crusty as hell. I don’t know anyone who records themself so much while out socially it’s so strange. If I did that my friends would be like please stop. So uncomfortable she’s the definition of cringe I’ve never ever seen a human crave so much validation
Hi new here! BFF just told about this gold mine of a thread lol Spent days catching up & reading lol the bandaid has me rolling, she needs to stop with the long ass nails bc she clearly has no idea how to function with them, they’re constantly broken & disgustingly grown out, constant bandaids 🙄🙄

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Her whole life is lived through the lens of social media. She only thinks about her life in terms of what will look good for Instagram or TikTok, etc. making sure every picture of herself is worthy enough to be posted, editing everything and anything to no end, and then when she actually steps away from her phone for two seconds and sees her reality she is miserable. Her life is nothing that she had imagined it would be and instead of getting help for herself, she uses her phone as a means of escape. I imagine her not having her kids has been another reason for her to continue spiraling and using whatever drugs she’s on. It’s almost like she’s dug herself so deeply into this hole that she cant get out or lacks the ability to know how to get out. I feel so sad for her kids. At this point they’d be better off being placed permanently in one of the relatives homes and have some stability and let Tracy be. She can either figure it out or not have her kids. It’s a crappy situation for these kids when both parents seem to have so many issues.
All of this! Her fictional life is better than real life. She needs psychological help, and it’s sad that her children aren’t motive enough to do it.

Raven0110

Who wouldn’t want their mother talking like this on the internet right? She claims she postS thirst traps...this girl is DYING FROM DEHYDRATION. She’s repulsive. YA WELCOME.
whoever reggies friend woogie is was definitely baiting her last night telling her she’s probably trash 😂
PSA.. IF YOU HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE HOW GOOD YOU ARE, YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN BED. PERIOD.
her and some white trash looking girl were going on and on and the girl just kept agreeing with Tracy the whole time. That was my last live I’ll ever go on. They are all trash and act like they’re in high school. All they talk about is sex. Grow up and get a personality. They all act like Jim in the first American Pie movie 😂😂

OH AND STUPID BITCH WE KNOW YOU READ HERE... YOUR HUSBAND CHEATED ON YOU EVERY CHANCE HE GOT. YOU ARE TRASH IN BED FROM YOUR OWN MOUTH. “If sex is wack ya getting cheated on” 🤔🤔🤔
AND ALSO, if sex is 70% of your relationship you have absolutely no personality or life 😂grow up you old lonely bitch m. Stop trying to impress the boys in high school 😂

SAFE TO SAY MY FIRST AND LAST TIME IN A REAL TIME LIVE. All I wanted to do was fast forward
Yes! I had to get off because it’s the same crap every week. Sex..... nobody gives two craps about her having sex, or anything. It’s not interesting. You’re 33 and have 3 kids, so you’ve obviously fucked before. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ In the beginning he was talking to some blonde girl who was telling some story about her relationship with some woman and was talking about how they tried scissoring and it didn’t work, and Tracy chimed in with how scissoring always works they must have been using those kid scissors.

What the fuck. Who needs to know this Tracy.

Then she was talking about her famous blowjobs and how she makes the whole dick disappear. After a while I was thinking why don’t you all just go in a zoom chat and watch each other get off. It was weird as hell and I had to get off. I regret being on and will never get on one of those again. 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Neither Tracy or Corey have ever properly addressed Julian’s aggressive behavior, instead, they amped it up. Especially Corey. God tried to humble both of them by giving them Julian and instead they both gave up and left it to the rest of their families. Tracy getting Julian cochlear implants then lashing out at the deaf/ hearing impaired community shows that she never wanted him to be deaf. She wanted him as normal as possible.... yet she delayed all and any intervention because she refused to learn ASL. We already know that she expect the cochlear to be an instant fix. She didn’t want to do the work that went into it. I wonder if the drs at Cornell sounded some alarms when Tracy came to them and that’s why her mom has played such a huge roll in Julian’s treatments. Also that over the top celebration with cake and balloons and stuff, Tracy was literally looking for fame off Julian’s ears getting turned on. Although I always cry like a baby with tears of happiness for Julian when I see that video, the more that I see how she treats Julian, the more I see that all of it was for selfish reasons. The fact that she always said “I want him to hear me say I love you” now it makes sense. She doesn’t know how to make him feel loved so she needs him to hear it.
The same is true with all her children. She has no maternal bone in her body, so she needs them to hear statements like “I love you.” “I miss you.”
It’s all starting to make a lot of sense and those babies are going to have a lot of healing to do as adults. The best thing for them is somebody other than Tracy taking care of them.

I didn’t watch the live, it was my day off and I was enjoying it with my child, but it sounds like she was extremely triggered and she only gets that way when there is truth to what’s being said about her in any capacity. At this point, I don’t know how she has any fans left.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Update!!! I believe most of it...it kinda makes sense! Like who would this John person be? A fan? A stalker? Making all this detailed shit up? Idk hard to believe he’s lying
Someone needs to message these to Corey and ask if this shit is true.

Kay fuck it I sent all the screenshots to Corey..asking if there’s any truth to this or if he can say this is all fake. We shall wait and see...if he even replies..
[

I believe a lot of this. I’ve been saying for a long time that it was very odd that neither Tracy nor Corey were ever truly alone with their kids. Things also really started to become weird and distorted around the time Skylar broke her arm. Especially because Tracy didn’t seem to keep her story straight plus the fact that Skylar had to hid it in most pictures. That move to NJ seemed extremely last minute as well. She rarely ever posts about missing them when they’re with their dad. A lot of her content and pictures are recycled. The kids always look disheveled and miserable with her. It does make a lot of sense.... but who knows what the real story is.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
She’s back at it with the “how to get a NY/NJ girl”
As someone from NJ, that is my biggest pet peeve when people like her try to associate with both states. She is not a New Yorker lol. Neither am I, nothing wrong with it but I don’t claim to be from NY.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whyamiheretoday1

That live was horrible. She told some girl who called her a bully and kept pushing her buttons to practice sucking dick so her husband doesn’t dm Big T. She was LIVID and popped off at anyone who made a comment she didn’t agree with. The one girl said why don’t you show your full body and she lost her fucking mind. She also told someone else to seek therapy which is ironic because if anyone needs therapy, it’s her. I follow plenty of REAL influencers who let the haters and negative comments roll off her back, she takes it as a personal invitation to say disgusting things to them. Also the fire alarm thing is bullshit, she claimed she didn’t want to take it down because she might break it but NEWS FLASH, if you did change the battery, you would have had to take it down first.

I don’t believe any of the John stuff but her speaking about all the details of his claims proves one thing, she reads here. She called all of us losers but girl all of us have jobs and come here to talk about what a fuck up you are and how sad it is for those poor kids. This isn’t our main role, can’t take it? Pull your life off the internet. I know you’re not making nearly enough peddling tiny no name brands to warrant all the fake followers.

• Heart
  • Haha

ECC2020

They are killing their own podcast. You know Tracy is going to be reposting all the fans listening. I listened to season 1, then I was like oh, this is horrible. Like I thought “bad examples” was just the name.... I didn’t know “bad examples” was going to be the content.
In other news it’s 20 something degrees out because we’re getting this weird winter blast (yay😒) and she had those babies out in dresses, no socks or stockings. Why the hell can’t she just take these pictures in their room... do they not have the biggest room in the whole house? Or that stupid “Everything Eps” backdrop? Why does she always have to drag them out in the cold to take some pictures? My mom would have smacked me back to childhood if I sent her or posted pictures of my child in 20 something degree weather with no coat jumping around in the cold just to take a few pictures for my Instagram to portray how awesome of a mother I am.
I don’t think she takes pics of them in the house because he house is prob a disaster. Remember when she did the closet remodel. I was shocked how messy the girls closet was. People have messy closets and homes all the time but for someone who portrayed being so perfect and how easy life was. I was shocked.

therealmuva

Chatty Member
I think the red makes her look trashier than she already is. The highlights looked better in my opinion. She looks like she smells like stale cigarettes and moth balls.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
80E5EC0F-D553-4E6A-8506-5BFAE2AF8208.jpeg
She forgot to photoshop the hairtie this time haha 🤦🏻‍♀️ her life seems so stressful with all the lies and fakenesd would be so much easier to just be real

• Haha
  • Sick

Jesshottie

VIP Member
On the season 5 reunion, Olivia was telling Tracy that nobody can ever talk to her about things because all Tracy does is yell and gets so defensive then turns vindictive.
LITERALLY NOTHING HAS CHANGED. you can’t even disagree with her without her being a bitch and blocking you. Yet, “she was paid to be the villain”

• Heart