Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Update!!! I believe most of it...it kinda makes sense! Like who would this John person be? A fan? A stalker? Making all this detailed shit up? Idk hard to believe he’s lying
Someone needs to message these to Corey and ask if this shit is true.

Kay fuck it I sent all the screenshots to Corey..asking if there’s any truth to this or if he can say this is all fake. We shall wait and see...if he even replies..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

toronto5678

Chatty Member
What’s the point of this? I mean really?
To give the illusion that she’s in bed with a man. Girl, you dumped your kids off at other people’s houses, did your makeup and hair (from last night) and took off your shirt, sat on your couch and took a pic with a white t-shirt covering yourself. RUH-LAX. NO ONE IS THINKING YOU JUST GOT F’D. Go make your kids a sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Thisiscorny

tHiS iS a PsA...
i FeEl AtTaCkEd
I fEeL sEeN
eVeN tHoUgH i HaTe VaLeNtInE’s DaY
yA wElCoMe
Sc0rPi0
sAvAgE
47 j0bSz + n0 hElP

those are the only things to come out of her mouth so much for being an influencer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Lustigy1989

Can I brag just a little? Yesterday was my 3 month anniversary of my health journey. She disgusted me so much, I decided to get in shape. 20lbs lost so far! That's with 3 kids! I am only home for a little while each day and I STILL found time to exercise for 1 hr 5x a week. While I am getting fit, she's becoming more of a formless potato. Becoming one with the couch trashy lmao!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Forgot to share this! She posted the tik tok of Jayden with the braided hair on her Facebook and this was one of her comments. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg. “Laid edges”. Why does she try to talk like she’s not an Irish skank from East Hanover?

We can add Tracy Dolezal to her list of aliases.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Flogirl79

Chatty Member
The Girls are with Tara in their best hideous matching rags, Corey is posting depressing memes, Jon is posting that Big T gave him a grand but the parents are going to court this Friday, Skylar is at it again taking photos of Big T on the "low", Big T's crop top is screaming "I don't fit you", she's on the front lawn again modeling her soggy "FuzzieWuzzies" and new Fringe Dusty Louis.... I don't know about y'all but I think there may be some good content today 😂😂

Alexa play Eminem White Trash Party 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

socalityalex

Longtime lurker, first time poster here! I find it SO cringey how pressed she is about drinking/how she’s constantly showing it off like it’s cool. I’m only 25 but in my circles it’s considered trashy if you’re getting sloppy every weekend. To nickname yourself after alcohol at 33 years old with 3 small kids is beyond weird and pathetic. You’re not 16 where it’s ~cool~ and edgy and rebellious to drink. You’ve been able to legally drink for TWELVE YEARS. No one cares anymore!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

tractortray

Her parents have GOT to be embarrassed of what they created. What’s truly sad is no matter what those kids accomplish they will be drug down by Big T’s narcissism. I can totally see her not wanting her daughters to be better than her or do better. She expects them to want to be like her. Gaudy, tacky, and needing validation from men.

If she hasn’t gotten a job now, I don’t think she ever will. She will either live off the state after all of her funds dry up (I think that will be veryyy soon) or her parents will continue to support her lifestyle. It’s always going to be “Poor Tracy, her husband cheated on her and left her with three kids to support with no help” when in reality their visitation is split between her parents and Tara, and they visit their older sister Tracy once a week to play dress up and eat junk food.

This is exactly why women should not be taught at a young age that they MUST have children to be a valid member of society. It’s just not true and Big T is a perfect example of someone who should not have children, or at least should have waited later on in life. She married Corey the scum bag because he was the only man who would be willing to jump into marriage and have children so quickly. No decent man would ever put up with her shit.

The way she talks to her followers is exactly how she talks to her parents, brothers, s/o, children, friends, and anyone else who questions her. She has never found someone who will willingly put her in her place and feel like the trash she is. The only person to call her out would be Sammy (not often enough) and now she can’t even put up with her. She writes off anyone who gets in the way of doing what Big T wants to do. This woman needs serious mental help. It seems like she comes from the type of family who doesn’t believe in therapy. She had to have inherited the delusion from somewhere.

We can only hope that her children see what kind of person she is over time. Until then, all of Julians therapy that her PARENTS took initiative to set up, pay for, and bring him to, she will take credit for. She won’t help the smallest bit by learning sign language so she can communicate properly, but she will take all the credit when it’s due!

I can already see it from what everyone posts of him on social media. The anger, rage, and frustration of having a deadbeat father who has no interest in fatherhood, and a narcissistic mother who could care less about his struggles of being deaf, and thinks that there is a cure. He needs to be placed in therapy to deal with the trauma of those implants he had no consent to, but also his piece of shit parents. She takes his damn hearing aids off for a stupid picture for christ sake! Makes him wear a headband to cover them up because she’s embarrassed.

Humility does not exist in a parent who truly loves their child. What the F is there to be embarrassed about? Just because he’s deaf doesn’t mean he cannot live a successful and fulfilling life. What’s truly embarrassing is her lack of interest in investing towards his journey. Instead she spends $450 on shitty knock-off louis bags, the eyelashes, the weave, and the shitty cosmetic procedures that make her look hideous. She is the embarrassment.

REAL mothers are the ones who put their child’s needs before their own. You don’t want to work? Fine. Spend your free time educating yourself on ASL and teaching your other kids the language. Educate them to love and cherish other children with disabilities so they will be the one’s to stand up to the bullies.

A real mother has bags under her eyes from the late nights she stays up comforting her children.

Big T has bags under her eyes from drinking all night until she passes out at 5am.

A real mother cries herself to sleep at night knowing that she is doing everything in her power to make sure her children are stable and okay.

Big T cries herself to sleep because her marriage failed and she needs a man to depend on for validation.

A real mother would spend the last dime she has on food, appropriate clothing and shelter for her babies.

Big T will spend her very last dime on a nail and lash refill, weave, and bumpy lips so that she feels confident in an instagram post that she photoshops anyway.

It’s remarkable how she spends so much money and time on herself and she looks like complete trash. I would never want to be seen with her in public if she was my daughter, sister, mother, cousin, etc. She just looks like she smells of sweat stains and spray tan. Hair never brushed, makeup slapped on over yesterday’s, perfume showers (if she even puts that much effort in). Loud-mouth lowlife who reeks of cigarettes and alcohol.

I’m just infuriated tonight. At least if you don’t want to be a parent, stop F’ing posting them on your social media. It’s an insult to their actual caretakers. I think at this point I could respect her flat out saying she doesn’t want to be a parent if she just stops posting them. Have some dignity, sis. The only embarrassing one here, is YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Midnight

I used to be a fan until she has stated that women must have their hair and makeup always done or your hubby will cheat.
I'm so glad I found tattle. I can finally express my thoughts now without being blocked

• Heart
Reactions: 38
OMG GUYS!!!! I mentioned before I live a town over from tracy's parents. I went to her "sister" highschool is what they call it. I was getting my nails done around 145 today at the local salon in between the towns. Omg.....there was a elderly man and little girl that walked in together. The man was getting a pedicure. I didn't pay much attention I zone out a lot when I get my.nails done and I NOTICED it was big t's dad and skylar. Skylar was coloring and not getting her nails done. The father seems very very nice and skylar is very cute. she's small and not on a heavy side at least from what I saw. When I went to go pay she was actually sitting by the cash register on the ledge playing on the phone. She's very cute and I like nonchalantly looked down at her and she looked at me and i.think was staring at me for a second😅 and she smiled. She has very pretty eyes for sure. And her hair is actually pure brown. Not blonde at all. I was surprised to see them it didn't click till later. Ha if big t walked in or if jayden was there I would've lost it 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I forgot to mention that Reggie asked why she isnt verified and she said Instagram must hate her. He said you have so many ppl following you i dont understand and she claims that they are all real followers she doesn't spend money on paying for followers because she doesnt get child support.

She's on live now and says everything she gets done on herself is all free because she does such a great job promoting for them. LOL Im sorry but how many companies will continually provide such expensive services for free? I dont see that being realistic especially from a has been reality person.

She also said her parents pay for everything Corey should be paying for. How do you feel that your parents are prob at retirement age and now have to support you and your 3 kids because you refuse to get an actual job.

• Heart
  • Wow

TonyTheChi

That bandaid looks crusty as hell. I don’t know anyone who records themself so much while out socially it’s so strange. If I did that my friends would be like please stop. So uncomfortable she’s the definition of cringe I’ve never ever seen a human crave so much validation

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

Jesshottie

VIP Member
I’m watching the Gigi and Tracy fight (season 5 and episode 2) and Tracy starts faking crying and Gigi goes “YOUR CRYING BUT THERES NO TEARS COMING OUT” not much has changed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Missliss416

Chatty Member
So I know Jayden is loud and obnoxious, but Skylar’s whiney voice actually annoys me way more lol. Can’t stand it.
Regardless why is it always Tara taking the girls to in activities?! WITHOUT TRACY. Every tractor ride, every play zone, it’s always with Mama Tata. ITS SO NOT NORMAL since T isn’t working!! Like guys ... I can’t wrap my ahead around what their situation is..

• Heart
Reactions: 35

TheSonicParkingLot

What a boring ass weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️

edit: Lol, also I noticed she doesn’t bite her bottom lip that often anymore.. it’s all about the tongue now. Maybe the lip lady told her don’t bite the shit out of them because they will pop 👁👄👁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34