Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessyka

Can I brag just a little? Yesterday was my 3 month anniversary of my health journey. She disgusted me so much, I decided to get in shape. 20lbs lost so far! That's with 3 kids! I am only home for a little while each day and I STILL found time to exercise for 1 hr 5x a week. While I am getting fit, she's becoming more of a formless potato. Becoming one with the couch trashy lmao!
Did you by any chance use Boom Bod for your weight loss??? 😂 😆 Just kidding. Congratulations to you and @greywolfx0 for being dedicated to shedding some pounds cos it ain’t easy. Here’s to getting mind, body and soul in tip top shape this year 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

jessyka

That's why I can't stand the over reading into zodiac signs and she definitely does it. You figure there's 12 signs and how many millions of people in the world. Just because you don't get along with 5 people who share the same sign doesn't mean you can't get along with the millions of others with that sign nor are they guaranteed to have the same traits. I know this can be touchy with people because some are into it. I've said before I'm not anti zodiac/astrology but I just don't get how some people are so controlled mentally by it like big t.
I wholeheartedly agree. If we were all wired to act just like our zodiac signs, there’d be only twelve kinds of people in this world. I’m a Virgo and while there are traits I can most definitely relate to, there are others that are alien to me and I bet it’s the same for a lot of people. I don’t get why Tracy acts like ALL similar zodiac signs have the same personality.

Why can’t she post the full pic of Kanye? Prbly trying to trick her saddies to think it’s a pic of her mysterious man 🙄🙄 she’s a loser View attachment 453779View attachment 453781lmao these comments tho..how much you wana bet Big-T gona flip out on them? View attachment 453788
What this ignorant woman doesn’t know is that some of the best men don’t have ‘swag’ or wear Tims or walk around with saggy grey sweatpants. Men with these tastes are usually the hit em and quit em type that aren’t looking for anything serious. A woman her age, with three kids should be attracted to mature guys with mature style. I’m ten years younger than her, without kids and no plans to settle down anytime soon but I have much better taste in men than she does. It’s crazy how the things I thought were ‘cool’ when I was a teenager, like tattoos, huge arms, bad boy looks etc are the things a 33 year old mother of ‘3 uNdeR 3’ thinks are cool. How embarrassing for her!! What’s even funnier is that she thinks these guys want her. I’m not trying to bodyshame her or anything but if I were a guy and I spent hours in the gym to get a rock hard body, invested in my looks, had a good job, a house, car etc, why the hell would I be interested in an unemployed, obese, alcoholic slob with three kids and a stinky attitude. What are you bringing to the table?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
I'd actually listen if they spoke about more real life shit and not sex and dildos most of the time. I'm not a listener but I have listened to a few episodes. I enjoyed the one with Dolores because it was real life shit. I don't mind the sex stuff every now and then but give it a rest.

Missassypants

Chatty Member
Ladies, I’m having a glass of margarita now. I just picture myself sitting around a table with you all drinking and having a great time discussing our fave Big-T 🤔 🥂

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
oh and she mentioned the john thing, she is saying its all fake and lies and doesnt know who this person is or about the court date and that she does not do drugs never even smoked weed and her kids live with her fulltime hahaha

and that she only gets 52 hours "off" for herself to do things for herself HAH
Lies. Straight lies. She would never admit it if by chance it was true. Which I can understand why she'd never admit it. That's mega embarrassing. Think about it though. You rarely see the kids with her at home. She fukin videos everything. I mean everything. Why wouldn't she go with Tara to her outings with her kids when it's clearly just Tara. Why was Tara sleeping over there so much before Tracy got pissy because of Brielle. Why does Tara do school with Skylar. Why is Julian never in her house. Skylar did break her arm. Why is she out to eat with them and never showing her at home eating with both of them or all 3. They're not dressed nor is their hair done Tracy style anymore. It hasn't been for a while. Tracy would never put those type of basic kid headbands in their hair or dress them in regular clothing if she had 100% control. You rarely see the kids with her at night and again this bitch films everything and likes to brag. No pictures of them in her bathtub. Why do you think Christmas was at her parents, she wasn't allowed to be alone with them. We all can see she's taking something sometimes because of how she looks and is talking. Remember one night she jumped on live and Sammy jumped on to intervene. She's a mess. Sadly I think this was all Corey's doing by getting her involved into drugs. Unfortunately the person you're with can rub off on you over time. I became a heavy drinker because of my ex years ago before kids. Luckily I kicked it but when I tell you I drank like a fish and even got a dui. I didn't grow up drinking. My mom didn't drink nor did my father. I had no issues really. I did have some but nothing that drove me to drink. He was just a drinker well alcoholic technically. I picked up those habits because I was with him for so long. Sorry for ranting. I'm just so disgusted and all this shit this guy posted really connected some dots for me.
Even after I went thru so much with my ex and kicked the habit I still find myself over drinking when I drink to this day. I'm technically an alcoholic. I just try to avoid it. When I tell you if I was never exposed to it I wouldn't be like that. Corey really did destroy her.

• Heart

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t see why Corey would say it’s true cause then it makes him look just as bad with the parenting stuff (driving under the influence, crashing, etc). He’s not innocent in all of it

• Heart

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Someone commented saying “Corey cheated on Brielle as well as you have you seen??” And Big T addressed the commenters name and said yep I’ve already seen the screen shots don’t worry.

other things she’s mentioned:
- all 3 kids live with her full time
- she takes Julian to therapy and her parents watch the girls when she does but she is 100% solely taking him
- first she said they’re not learning ASL their main focus is to teach him speech so he can goto a “regular” school
- someone commented asking where she learns ASL and she said she googles things then teaches him and reinforces it again later on (total contradiction to her previous comment)
- she mentioned John and said she’s been home all day so how could she have been in court
- she then also said she doesn’t upkeep her YouTube cuz she’s always busy and never home n doesn’t have time
- when asked wheres Mia she said she’s at coreys because T is busy always with the kids and Mia is better off at coreys since some people who live there don’t work (I LAUGHED SO HARD - GURLLL YOU AINT GOT NO JOB)
- she was consistently SNAPPINGGGG on people sis is triggered hardcore
- someone commented saying she should be nicer to her fans cuz sometimes they comment nice things and Tracy will respond rudely. T started SNAPPING saying “EXCUSE YOU?! I AM NICE TO MY FUCKEN FANS ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SPEAK UP IF IVE BEEN NICE TO U GO AHEAD” then of course all her saddies say how nice she is (while she has the bitchiest attitude)
- Corey owes her over 20 grand in child support

I had to log off her attitude and energy was just so hostile and negative n I couldn’t deal anymore

Oh and she has been seeing someone but she’s keeping him private

ALSO someone said she sounds mad bitter about the divorce with Corey and she LOST IT 🤣🤣🤣 🦖 she flipped out “UM EXCUSE ME NO IVE BEEN SEEING SOMEONE AND I COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT COREY DONT COME FOR ME” 💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Poppy876

I recently stumbled across this board after being nosey and googling Tracy. I wanted to see if her house was listed on the market and fell down a rabbit hole which led me here. I can’t believe she uses a fake name, rents a house, and is never with her children. I wouldn’t have known any of this if I didn’t find this board. Why does she try so hard to be Italian, using the name Dimarco and also always mentioning her tan skin is due to it. The constant advertising on her stories is also annoying. She’s always posting such tacky stuff and tagging the shop owners. She definitely gets all of that stuff for free in return for her tagging them. Oh and lastly, is it me or does she give off Peggy Bundy in 2021 vibes? Ok rant over lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Anyone notice how Tracy reposted taras videos with music over it so you couldn’t hear tara’s voice? She did this so you think she was actually the one with them

• Angry
  • Wow

Raven0110

Her whole life is lived through the lens of social media. She only thinks about her life in terms of what will look good for Instagram or TikTok, etc. making sure every picture of herself is worthy enough to be posted, editing everything and anything to no end, and then when she actually steps away from her phone for two seconds and sees her reality she is miserable. Her life is nothing that she had imagined it would be and instead of getting help for herself, she uses her phone as a means of escape. I imagine her not having her kids has been another reason for her to continue spiraling and using whatever drugs she’s on. It’s almost like she’s dug herself so deeply into this hole that she cant get out or lacks the ability to know how to get out. I feel so sad for her kids. At this point they’d be better off being placed permanently in one of the relatives homes and have some stability and let Tracy be. She can either figure it out or not have her kids. It’s a crappy situation for these kids when both parents seem to have so many issues.

• Heart

karlibel

Her brother probably doesn't follow her because he doesn't want to see his own flesh and bloods ass and tits on his screen 24/7. And as someone just mentioned, she DEFF wrote her grandma's insta bio because why on earth would an old women write in caps SiCiLiAN lmao.. I cant. It's kind of scary to think about all the lengths she has to go through to keep her "image" up. It's also just SUPER weird to me how she has two brothers but acts like an only child. Not to mention, all the family photos WITHOUT her in it. Like hunny.... NO ONE and I mean NO ONE wants to be you or have the life you do.

I hope these kids grow up and realize what a bat shit crazy mom they have. That while everyone else was raising them, their mom was talking about sex literally 24/7 from podcasts, tiktoks to instagram. To be more concerned about having a man because you're too incapable of doing anything else is really, really sad. To caring more about her image than getting her kids clothes that actually fit, not throwing them out in 20 degree weather with nothing but a dress on to flex on the gram of her fake perfect family.

I legit cannot wait till a few years goes by and no one gives a single fuck about her. End rant.

• Heart
  • Haha

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Update!!! I believe most of it...it kinda makes sense! Like who would this John person be? A fan? A stalker? Making all this detailed shit up? Idk hard to believe he’s lying
Someone needs to message these to Corey and ask if this shit is true.

Kay fuck it I sent all the screenshots to Corey..asking if there’s any truth to this or if he can say this is all fake. We shall wait and see...if he even replies..
I believe all this. I swear she doesn't have those kids. I see the little telltale signs because I had a friend who went through the same! Drugs too and my friend had a filthy house. I totally believe every last word of this...every last word. I'd bet a million dollars she doesn't have custody of her kids. It's so obvious especially when you know the signs. What a disgraceful bitch. I'm not friends with my friend anymore because of all her issues and drug use and denial of drug use. I was over it. I imagine her friends are starting or do feel the same. It's exhausting and sad to watch. No doubt she's still drinking and drugging. You can see it in her lives. I hate this bitch even more now.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Wow I have so much catching up to do😬😦 wow! I Took a little break and I’m threads and threads behind! Yikes! Hi everyone hope you all are well I have missed you all!!!🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
66343D74-8B42-4675-85F1-AC9C6E170C76.jpeg

you can see here she doesnt fully ever wash off her old eye liner just puts on some cover up😳🤢 and this is with a filter imagine how gross it looks without the filter like damn girl udont work or watch ur kids and u cant find five minutes to wash ur face before putting it on blast? She must think filters cure everything 🙄

F596D42D-850B-419D-88D4-C48119283128.jpeg

what even is this mess? Imagine how man this must look in person? Gaurenteed every person she meets talks about how insane her makeup is behind her back

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Midnight

I stopped following her when I said I'm a diabetic and have to wear a mask everywhere. She called me a sheep.
She is lazy and very mean. She never answers Ppl back only when she has to clap back and then she is like the big bad wolf all bark and no bite.
I'm sick of the scorpio shit. Her many lies.
Her kids being bounced everywhere. She doesn't even care about their education. She couldn't be bothered. She is more concerned about her hair, those spider lashes, lips, evoke treatments which did nothing. Her dick appointments.
I tried to listen to that horrible podcasts. It's a no for me. The way she denies Covid.
She is such a bully too..

• Heart

MzDeDa

Tracy's IG content is boring AF and reeks of desperation. Same shit every single day. Ugly-ass PA clothes, filtered/photoshopped selfies, Scorpio bullshit, attention-seeking memes, etc. I cannot fathom wtf her followers see in her because she is nothing but smoke and mirrors. There is nothing about her content that makes me say DAMN, I GOTTA CHECK OUT TRACY'S PAGE TODAY ! Nooooooooooot !

She needs a head to toe inside/outside scrubbing with meds and counseling. If not, Tracy's gonna be a toothless, drunken, 70 year old skank, gumming random guys still bragging that her sex game is on point 🤮🤒. Hell, she looks like Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane !

• Haha