• Some what , I found this thread last week/forum

Votes: 19 7.8%
  • No, been here for 1 month +

Votes: 39 16.0%
  • No, been here 6 months +

Votes: 164 67.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back ladies!
The previous thread left off:

-Tracy was at a club last night taking videos and drinking
-Sammy has been distancing herself from Tracy after the COVID-19 funeral for two of their friends parents and Tracy refused to wear a mask and was making jokes about it.
-We have a stalker fan named “John” who likes to make up stories off of what we post here on Tattle. Be warned!
-Tracy went live with her friend Reggie last Wednesday and was very obviously on something (alcohol/drugs)

if I missed anything feel free to help me recap!!
Thank you! Happy Tattling!

**The survey poll is to gauge how many NEW people we have on this thread, and how many people total.**

Link to previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/tracy-dimarco-31.15609/page-49#post-4013617

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ive been away for a bit, had to unfollow her just cant take her crap, but i would love to think even Sammy is annoyed now!

Reactions: 17
Why is she showing all her teeth like full length bottom teeth😳😖 when she sings it’s weird can she not talk right with her lips like that? I cringe everytime looking at her

Wow I have so much catching up to do😬😦 wow! I Took a little break and I’m threads and threads behind! Yikes! Hi everyone hope you all are well I have missed you all!!!🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That bandaid looks crusty as hell. I don’t know anyone who records themself so much while out socially it’s so strange. If I did that my friends would be like please stop. So uncomfortable she’s the definition of cringe I’ve never ever seen a human crave so much validation

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So I took the time to go on VARIOUS accounts of people who were there last night. Just to see if we could spot trash bag. This is the only Tracy one I could get. I wish one of the girls there last night had been a tattler and gotten some up close pics! 😂😂
Better question—where exactly was she?

Reactions: 9
I said this last night!!! Tracy has drug addict teeth
I'm certain she does E (extacy). Notice how when she's partying or acting weird she's always chewing gum. Her teeth are probably chipped from grinding her teeth.

Reactions: 29
I'm certain she does E (extacy). Notice how when she's partying or acting weird she's always chewing gum. Her teeth are probably chipped from grinding her teeth.
1000% I agree. She’s always grinding her teeth. Even on her lives you can see it. Unless she does it if she has anxiety which I don’t think she does or will never admit to it. I do it without noticing sometimes and I’ll catch myself and think about how long I was doing it before I realized.

Reactions: 18
That bandaid looks crusty as hell. I don’t know anyone who records themself so much while out socially it’s so strange. If I did that my friends would be like please stop. So uncomfortable she’s the definition of cringe I’ve never ever seen a human crave so much validation
Hi new here! BFF just told about this gold mine of a thread lol Spent days catching up & reading lol the bandaid has me rolling, she needs to stop with the long ass nails bc she clearly has no idea how to function with them, they’re constantly broken & disgustingly grown out, constant bandaids 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is incredibly on point
Another possibility is Adderall. This is also been brought up before I know I know but Adderall def makes you grind your teeth because I remember some of the girls I went to college with taking it at a party and talking about the side effect. I really wouldn’t put it past Tracy to do either ecstasy or Adderall because look how she acts for a night out with the girls at the bar; like a desperate 12-year-old girl who’s never been on the Internet before taking photos constantly 🙄 so cringe! Put the phone down and LIVEEEEE YOUR LIVE 33 & KID FREE BOOOOO 😘

Reactions: 26
So random and for me to find the thread easily...so anyone else when going over to Facebook after reading on here and looking at pictures try to hit the x on fb to close a pic out to go back to comments and not the back button. It happens to me all the time. I'm like why is the dam x not popping up then I'm like duh I'm on fb. 🤣 I don't know if it's just android phones that do that. If I hit the back button after looking at a pic in tattle it backs me to the previous page instead of just going back to the comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a boring ass weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️

edit: Lol, also I noticed she doesn’t bite her bottom lip that often anymore.. it’s all about the tongue now. Maybe the lip lady told her don’t bite the tit out of them because they will pop 👁👄👁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Did she use the band aid to hold the nail in place?? Remember the nail tech made a nail for her at her last appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another possibility is Adderall. This is also been brought up before I know I know but Adderall def makes you grind your teeth because I remember some of the girls I went to college with taking it at a party and talking about the side effect. I really wouldn’t put it past Tracy to do either ecstasy or Adderall because look how she acts for a night out with the girls at the bar; like a desperate 12-year-old girl who’s never been on the Internet before taking photos constantly 🙄 so cringe! Put the phone down and LIVEEEEE YOUR LIVE 33 & KID FREE BOOOOO 😘
It’s also been stated that she’s admitted to taking Sammy’s adderall. Whatever she does, definitely messes with her teeth. Also she chews gum like a cow. It’s gross.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.