Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So I know Jayden is loud and obnoxious, but Skylar’s whiney voice actually annoys me way more lol. Can’t stand it.
Regardless why is it always Tara taking the girls to in activities?! WITHOUT TRACY. Every tractor ride, every play zone, it’s always with Mama Tata. ITS SO NOT NORMAL since T isn’t working!! Like guys ... I can’t wrap my ahead around what their situation is..
Jayden isn’t obnoxious she’s just an active little girl with tons of energy. Skylar is just a little shy and timid. But yes, Tracy can go to clubs, bars, parties and anywhere there’s alcohol being served. Oh and her dick appointments, but not take her kids to school, therapy or fun activities. But she’ll damn sure haul them to the yard for pictures and to play in the snow with socks for gloves. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

MzDeDa

Tracy needs to stop the b.s. as to what she thinks Jayden is. She is free-spirited, feisty and fearless. I think she is going to be a social butterfly. Skylar seems to be shy, cautious and reserved. Tracy needs to knock that shit off and let them develope into what they are meant to be. They are sisters but they don't have to be carbon copies of each other. One child does not and should not negate the other. She is so quick to slap a middle child syndrome label on Jayden but look at her. With all of the privileges Tracy grew up with how in the hell can she explain how she is the oldest child in her family and she is the fuckin' mess ? Hmmmmmmm, Tracy..... explain it and make it make sense.
Oh, and Tracy, you're loud. Where do you think Jayden gets that trait from ? 🙄

• Heart

MammaBear

She is truly a disgusting human being. That live today was so gross. What other “influencer/celebrity” (both terms used extremely lightly) talks to their fans the way she does? If you’re tired of addressing the smoke alarm THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. Why be a nasty bitch to people that might have just signed on. Every single thing out of her mouth was bitchy comment after bitchy comment. I don’t know anyone else who goes on a live to talk shit to their fans and then continue to play the fucking victim. Karmas a bitch, Tracy. It will come back to bite you in your fat ass if it hasn’t already.

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Anyone watching Tara’s stories of the kids? Skylar is literally terrified of everything . It’s kinda sad, even things that aren’t that big of a deal, she is so nervous . Clearly has a lot of anxiety. So what does Tara do? Push her down a slide when she clearly yells this is too scary. My daughter is the same exact age as skylar , If I did something similar to her she would lose her mind and really have trouble trusting me.

• Angry
  • Sad

MammaBear

I totally call bullshit on her having a guy as she “claims” she has. There is no guy. If there was, she would be posting his “arm or finger” as she says, more often. She can’t help herself. She’s addicted to being on her phone and actually posting all aspects of her life. Like FOR ONCE be honest about something in your damn life. It is actually OK to be single. Instead, she’s a bitter bitch who got butt hurt that her ex got in a relationship with someone before she did. If she did have a man she would be so much less of a miserable asshat.

There has to be SOMEONE here that knows Tracy personally or through someone that can spill some tea.

Missliss416

Chatty Member
View attachment 452729View attachment 452730
her lashes look the worst they ever have, wtf is going on? I’d never pay for my lashes to look like someone’s eyebrows crawled away and landed on my eyelids
coming from someone who used to do lashes, trust me when I say THESE AINT IT. The lengths are all uneven and WHERE are her inner corner lashes?! 🤣 they start like a 1/4 out of her eye... looks so stupid. Even yA lAsHeS ain’t tryna stay wit you girlllll 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Missassypants

Chatty Member
Why can’t she post the full pic of Kanye? Prbly trying to trick her saddies to think it’s a pic of her mysterious man 🙄🙄 she’s a loser
1F1DD235-74CB-448C-AFEE-78468E97A6D4.jpeg
59E16C4F-5AAE-43FE-8E23-6EE928FDF95D.jpeg
lmao these comments tho..how much you wana bet Big-T gona flip out on them?
9DD10D5A-B4DA-4DC0-84FE-3CAC97842EC0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

karlibel

i dont understand why she gets a full set of lashes every time.. you're supposed to maintain them ever 2-3 weeks. like this bitch can't do ANYTHING right lmao. she cares more about dick and how she looks over caring for her children... i really hope someone takes them all away from her.

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Well Corey says it’s fake 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I have 2 simple theories....he’s not gonna confirm anything is true because he has the same
Mindset as Tracy with the whole “snitches get stitches” “u can’t be a rat” typa mindset etc.
Or what this “John” person is saying is bullshit..

who knows but it’s entertaining for a Friday 😂😂 cheers ladies 🥂 I feel like I’m in Aurora Teagarden typa shit 😂 🕵🏼‍♀️
Who would confirm that though? He's not a bitter ex. No way anyone in their circle including them will admit to any of this.

All fake but Corey allowed him to follow him on IG. I want solid proof of all of this. I love a good story but give me proof. If not idc 🤷🏻‍♀️
Proof is in her stories. Put a close eye to when she videos and posts. She gives herself up. Lol.

• Heart

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
Hi all! Not new here, I went MIA for a few months because I got very sick and when I came back I had to create a new account. This is so crazy because I actually just found out I have a hernia in my stomach about two months ago and I’m actually having surgery this week to have it repaired. Unlike Tracy, I workout and have a feeling my hernia came from lifting heavy weights. I was told after the surgery i’ll be on a liquid diet and then work my way up to soft foods. So if we see Tracy losing weight after this supposedly hernia surgery we’ll know why. That or she’s lying and actually having bariatric surgery and covering it up as a hernia surgery. I say this because the surgeon who is actually doing my surgery also does bariatric surgery. Just a thought though lol, I could be wrong and she may actually have a hernia.
I was just about to type this!!! She's going the kim zolciak route getting lipo/band and calling it a hernia. Noooow we know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Forgot to share this! She posted the tik tok of Jayden with the braided hair on her Facebook and this was one of her comments. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Someone tell her SHE’S NOT A POC!

Yes I have NEVER had nails pop off like hers. Wtf is she doing they pop off all the time. Or maybe her nail tech is just shit 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA- my last set of dip, I went three weeks no lifting nothing. Could have gone longer probably but that fill space was driving me nuts.
Back before the first shut down in California I had my fill done. My nails literally stayed on for 12 weeks before I could start popping them off. So she more than likely goes to a tech that uses cheap materials.

Disney_Mom

There’s so much wrong with this picture
Why are we acting obsessed with penises? That is never a good look ladies! 😂 We have the power, we have the pussy! WTF @ that photo

View attachment 455753What about your big eyes Tracy? They look pretty small to me here. Man this girl always dressed like trash didn’t she
Reminiscing on when you were a size 8 instead of a size 22 again are we Tracy? Instead of crying about it, do something about it! Work out, eat right, take supplements, drink lots of water and make your health a priority. Maybe in a few years… Or six months or so you’ll start to lose enough weight and look totally banging. Until then, good luck with the nostalgia 🍀 💚

• Haha