Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the Julian comment to be deleted ⏰ 😅
I don’t understand how she can be away from her kids that much. Especially her special needs little boy. I can’t stand being away from my son even when I go to work. Little boys are so attached to their mothers. She’s disgusting. I feel so bad for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is Julie a godparent to any of Tracy's kids? I remember there being a recent post I think on one of her Q&A stories... someone asked her if she had godkids and her reply was none yet. Maybe they fell out because she doesn't want Tracy to be godparent?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone should send the reality page her photoshopping her kids. I think she’s trying to look like Brielle at this point. I don’t think she can be saved at this point her mind and body are shot.

Reactions: 14
Does any one have the video of Tracy at julies gender reveal
Let me see if I can get it.

Edit. I can't because it shows my account that I follow trash bag on and her profile is private so I can't access from my other account that big t has blocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They went IN on her lol. I only started following this account bc of the Tracy post today. Is this what they normally do in the stories? Or is Tracy just so special like her skin?

I noticed shortly after RealityAshole posted on IG that Jess went into the FB group and made it un-searchable. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ha! But watch her follower count go up, people stopping by to see the tit show.

Reactions: 8
They still follow each other.

Her desire to have down time and focus on herself > her desire to be a mom.

Reactions: 10
They went IN on her lol. I only started following this account bc of the Tracy post today. Is this what they normally do in the stories? Or is Tracy just so special like her skin?

I noticed shortly after RealityAshole posted on IG that Jess went into the FB group and made it un-searchable. 🤷🏼‍♀️
No it’s been unsearchable for a while it’s not new.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yessssssss. And no we are not fat shaming her. Everyone on here has gained weight at some point. I gained 50 while going through a rough patch myself but guess what? My brother posted a picture of him and I and after I seen how big I looked, i started walking my ass off. And guess what? I lost it all plus another 20. OPEN YOUR EYES TRACY. OWN IT OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
Amen!

Reactions: 13
By nicely I’m guessing you mean by not telling the person to play in traffic or that their mom should have swallowed them?
😂😂😂 Yes exactly. Even the other comment, the one with the red hair she didn't give it the ol' "your Mom should've swallowed you."

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.