Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toronto5678

Chatty Member
She said on her last live that she hasn’t changed it because she ordered a shitload of business cards with Eps and and didn’t want them to go to waste. 😂

1 - I will give you the $10 to order some new business cards online sis

2 - what in the world could she possibly needs business cards for? Lmao! Other social media/PR/marketing business. Riiiiiight.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Let’s see she can drive to wherever to get her nails done. She can drive all over town to go get her hair done. She can drive all over the place to go get those god awful fucking lips done. She can drive to go out drinking and go to Sammy’s house and hang out with her. She can sit for hours and hours recording TickTock‘s. She can watch TV and record that all day. But keep she can’t drive her son to therapy and learn how to communicate with him. That takes too much time so she leaves it to her mother what a horrible person she is.
I rarely ever call anyone a bad parent but she is a horrible parent and Corey gets no pass here either he’s just as bad. She should fuck off with those ugly ass duck lips she needs counseling intensive therapy and her mother even though she’s taken care of Julian is just as bad for doing it.
it’s nice her parents are getting Jullian the help he needs they need to get their daughter the help she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
OK so here’s the thing… In Brielle’s post she says something about Cory going with anybody who has anything between their legs. Add in the rainbow background and perhaps she is referring to the fact that he likes to have sex with men or men that look like women. Who knows but based on everything else we’ve seen I really wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Only fans is for women but it’s also for men. There are lots of men entertainers on only fans and they make a fortune off of women and other men. It’s definitely not unheard of. At least here in the States.

it’s really sad that Tracy and all of her so-called friends are feeding off of this toxic energy. Also not surprising though. I think this post from Brielle pretty much confirms that Corey has a drug addiction or a sex addiction of some sort. In the least he needs some serious therapy and mental health help. He is repeating toxic patterns and behaviors and he will never find a woman if this is how he acts and behaves. Someone said that he would be 40 years at the bar hitting on 20 year olds.... I’ve got too whole heartedly agree with that!
I never understood some people’s obsession or support of Corey. He’s not a good guy. Don’t forget he was married to Tracy for how many years? He didn’t marry her because he didn’t like her or have anything in common with her. They are two peas in a pod. Toxic and immature AF.

Hilariously entertaining though! 😂 😂
Yall I never believed this but years ago (I'm talking 8 or 9) a girl from college was dating a kid from SI, the kid turned out to be gay and he swore to the gods that Corey went that way too. This was back when I actually liked T. I never repeated it because that's not my place but now dirty laundry is aired maybe theres some truth 🥴🥴

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Ladies let’s not argue! I’m sure we are all wonderful moms in our own way and to those moms with special needs kids I applaud you! 🏅 everyone had their own parenting style I’m sure. Regardless, no one is as shitty a parent as Tracy and Corey. Let’s not forget the reason we’re here! 😂

In other news, it’s Brielle’s birthday 👀

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She definitely pays for followers. Her posted content is very vanilla and definitely reposting other people's memes and content. The TV stuff bothers me as it's constant and no one cares. She has no depth in personality and wants to be that basic bitch but is a try hard. She fully does not comprehend that she is over and needs to rebuild her brand so she can have some sort of relevancy.
She has no clue how to rebrand herself. We’ve given her so many tips on what she could do, and she just won’t. Like it’s annoying as fuck.
She’d rather chase dick than be a mother.
She’d rather photoshop than own her shit.
She’d rather clap back than be kind.
She’d rather repost shit than come up with her own content.
She’s constantly looking for clout and it’s just pathetic.
Her Q&As are just a way to bash Corey and Brielle.
Her lives are spent looking for the comments that call her out on her bullshit.
Not one mother on here will say parenting is easy. It’s not this shit is hard a fuck, but you don’t get to pretend you’re mother of the year when your babies have this dead on the inside look when they are around you. Or how a 4 year old full on fucking believes they are the reason you are mad or sad.
Fuck this bitch has a child that can hardly fucking communicate with anybody except his grandparents and his 2 aunts who actually put some fucking work into it.

I know women who ache to have babies, and here this bitch is popping out 3 kids and then as soon as she doesn’t have the picture perfect image anymore, out the window her mothering goes? What in the actual fuck?!? Don’t even get me started on Jess.... she’s literally picking up on Tracy’s bad mothering skills for all the wrong ass reasons. It’s not cute that a baby you prayed for is paying the price because your co-host won’t treat her PPD so you won’t either.

When does the Ah-ha moment come?
No “real man” wants a woman who don’t give a fuck about the babies she birthed. I worry so much for Skylar, Jayden and Julian because my family saw first hand what it looks like when you bring the wrong “man” around your kids.

• Heart

Bella280111

First time posting - HI!!
Just been thinking. The baddie insta page had a post looking to speak to people about OF, then a few hours later there’s coreys post 🤨 and then brielle. It’s either a huge coincidence or theyre all stalking eachother and playing games 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow

toronto5678

Chatty Member
LAWDDDDDD

Whatever shred of hope I had for Corey is gone now y’all. Poor Brielle. And this is just more ammo for the fire breathing dragon to use. Yikes. I wonder what they’re saying on club baddie about this.

At this point T just needs to do a tell all podcast. Fuck it.

• Heart
  • Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Tracy is not an ugly woman she makes herself ugly and her inside is extremely toxic and hateful. Sheesh she makes Darth Vader look like a nice guy sometimes.
You're right. Tracy isn't ugly, her personality and attitude are what make her ugly. I've never seen someone go from glowing while dating someone to marriage to one baby and watched as they slowly lost their "looks" she is letting all that anger, hate, toxic energy eat at her. She needs therapy and to get herself back to being happy.

• Heart

Registeredusername

Waiting for the Julian comment to be deleted ⏰ 😅
I don’t understand how she can be away from her kids that much. Especially her special needs little boy. I can’t stand being away from my son even when I go to work. Little boys are so attached to their mothers. She’s disgusting. I feel so bad for him.

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Someone needs to send her those DMs he just sent.
He is a twat. Needs to focus on his kids and not getting his end away all the time.

LOL yeah so in love with her but dming anyone and everyone.
Ma’am please don’t ruin our spies cover now😂 it’s the weekend Im off I wanna see these pics and videos🤣 Alexa play short dick man by 20 fingers😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Too lazy to block out names but I don’t care lol

here’s some screenshots of Sammy liking and laughing at shit about this drama
So Tracy dodged a bullet even though she married this man was with him for years and had not one but three children? A relationship y’all are all still very invested in? Seems like the bullet hit her dead in the forehead 🤣😂 I’m here for the Big T and Breezy podcast let’s get rid of Jess she brings nothing to the table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29