Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
I came here for this... ENOUGH WITH THE SWAG! He’s a toddler... enough trying to make him “hard” and “thug”...
Omg enough already with the SWAG! You know what can be taught? ASL, potty training, bottle weaning, and cleanliness. I wish she’d let go of this swag persona for Julian. He’s a toddler!

Reactions: 29

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
She’s constant with the I’m so loyal and I know so many secrets. That’s great, no one cares! If she were my friend she’d be the last person I’d confide in. Always bragging about how loyal she is and can hold so many secrets why would I tell you one of mine? So you have all this information about me and other people? Why be so nosy. A real loyal friend who keeps secrets doesn’t need to broadcast it daily. She’s so stuck in high school it’s ridiculous. Not to mention the constant mentioning of ‘knowing secrets’ and ‘loyalty’ one day someone’s gonna push her to spill and shes gonna slip up

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Though there are many reasons, one of the tell-tale signs that T is a shit mom is the fact that she is constantly posting 183705 stories per day on her Instagram and probably 5% involve us seeing her with her actual children - ALSO, I have never seen a post ONCE in the years I’ve followed her about her mentioning MISSING her children!

I see Moms posting this constantly - the mom guilt of leaving their kids extra long at daycare because they’re working late, missing their children because they’re having a sleepover at the grandparents so Mom and Dad can have a date night, etc. This bitch leaves her kids anywhere and everywhere daily and there is never one post expressing her missing them - ever.

however she consistently posts about her kids: that she needs a break, she needs wine, they’re coreys sperm, they’re annoying her, she can’t wait to go drink because of them

It is a bold statement so I’m on the fence but I’d say she almost detests them. She has no maternal emotional connection to them whatsoever. She has never publicly even came out to say thank you to her parents for intervening with Julian, how she misses him so dearly, etc. The only reason we know he stays with GiGi is from snooping / her mom posting his progress always at her place. The only Julian posts we get from her are “baby swag” and her taking credit for the work her parents are spending their retirement putting in.

this is the reason I joined tattle. I don’t condone bullying but this site is just karma she’s had coming.

• Heart
  • Sad

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
This girl cant even help her own kids teeth but she wants to talk shit about jeff bezos. She could literally do better on social media and get free shit from a dentist or childrens toys but shes too busy worried about getting free filler and crap. I feel like shes seen corey commenting on brielles bday post so now she has to play the victim card and do the woe is me thing. God forbid she just put on her big girl panties get a job and focus on her children.

She gets so much help its insane. Tara has julian today corey had the kids all weekend her parents take julian to therapy. This cow literally has more help than any other single parent ive ever known and she still complains and all her saddies are such brainless morons they fall for it. And i used to like tracy!!!! So its not like im coming from a place of hate she just sickens me lately with her complete detachment from reality and her selfish immature bullshit

Last edited:
  • Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
It just surprises me she would stay with him for so long if he was always cheating. She strikes me as the type that would beat the hell out of the guy, the girl and leave the relationship, she just doesn’t strike me as the type to look the other way, he must’ve really manipulated her
Late to the madness but It sadly doesn’t surprise me after seeing her true self the past year and a half- two yearr and going back and watching the show. She was desperate for love and to be the first for everything and prove everyone wrong. There have been rumors and fool proof confirmation that he was cheating since the JL days when she started dating him. He has never changed. She settled for the image. She settled to be the first. She settled because she thought the end all be all was to be a wife and mother at a certain age/milestone in life and before friends (add in fame with it). She was/is self absorbed and what she wants, she gets. Anyone who gives her concerning and sound advice, she attacks. Reason she’s in the position she’s in now.
She has this “holier than thou” take on herself so she rushed everything only to find out she never wanted any of it.. or never wanted any of it with Cory. She KNEW for years and still had kids with this man.

she covered it up by saying they had threesomes and she didn’t care if he went to strip clubs and she fully trusted her man and she was such a freak he would never step out.. yeaa she was covering up or over compensating trying to make herself feel better cause her man actually was doing that shit. She’s insecure! No way in hell she’d invite a third party into bed. I could see her “flipping” out and saying “she’s done” if Cory spent one sec longer on the other party than her 😂

She recently posted a meme about “dating guys younger than 35 is useless” or something and it’s like MA’AM, you dated, married, fucked and had kids with a man a few years younger than you.. you’re 33. NOW you wanna bash it because it didn’t work out for you??

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
It wasn't divorce that caused her weight gain. It was her thinking Corey wasn't going anywhere and she let herself go.
Depression is real and yes people gain weight but normally they overcome it and lose the weight and deal with their Depression with medication etc.

I hope this post on Ra shows her that she is living a huge lie and she needs to snap out of whatever paradox she's living in and smarten up
Yessssssss. And no we are not fat shaming her. Everyone on here has gained weight at some point. I gained 50 while going through a rough patch myself but guess what? My brother posted a picture of him and I and after I seen how big I looked, i started walking my ass off. And guess what? I lost it all plus another 20. OPEN YOUR EYES TRACY. OWN IT OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

• Heart

here_for_the_T

7FDD21A2-3C4C-4C6D-A6DD-0D6134FD94C7.png

I mean, you’d still have to do a SHIT TON of work to even look like this Tray...soooo what are you trying to say?

a pooch and 80+ lbs overweight is 2 VERY different things.

• Heart
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I had time this morning and because it pisses me off that she can do all these things but can’t take her son to his therapies. All these trips are about an hour round trip with the exception of Echo. How the fuck is 2 hours round trip for her “Legacy Baby” a fucking problem for her. How how how! Someone please... make it make sense. How is his therapies not a number one priority to you. I’m really starting to believe that she does not have custody of Julian.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Corey has the kids and he keeps trying to get Julian to say dada please. He keeps saying Gigi. Lol If you want him to say dada, be one. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Gigi taught Julian that if he wanted a treat (in her video it was a piece of chocolate) you say “thank you Gigi.” Corey was trying to get him to say more words, as well as associate words to people (and Corey isn’t the only one bc I’ve seen his sisters and nieces do it, too). Julian wanted the play doh, so he repeated what Gigi taught him bc he has no clue what it means and knew it would get him a treat/what he wanted in the end. Basically, he’s a parrot and has no concept of language at all.

• Sad

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Oh goodness I'm so confused. Lol. Do men do only fans? I mean I'm sure they do but do women actually pay to see a penis??? Lmfao. I don't know one woman that would pay to see a gosh darn dick.🤣🤣 Unless maybe it was someone famous. Possibly gay men??? I don't even think a gay man would pay to see a random dudes dick. Are they mocking trashy, was his ig hacked by big t or Brielle, or is this really Corey and Brielle arguing and if so why is big t making fun of Brielle's grammar if this has nothing to do with big t???? So many questions. I just have trouble wrapping my head around Corey posting that especially since he's kind of quiet-ish on social media and him and Brielle are still following each other.
OK so here’s the thing… In Brielle’s post she says something about Cory going with anybody who has anything between their legs. Add in the rainbow background and perhaps she is referring to the fact that he likes to have sex with men or men that look like women. Who knows but based on everything else we’ve seen I really wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Only fans is for women but it’s also for men. There are lots of men entertainers on only fans and they make a fortune off of women and other men. It’s definitely not unheard of. At least here in the States.

it’s really sad that Tracy and all of her so-called friends are feeding off of this toxic energy. Also not surprising though. I think this post from Brielle pretty much confirms that Corey has a drug addiction or a sex addiction of some sort. In the least he needs some serious therapy and mental health help. He is repeating toxic patterns and behaviors and he will never find a woman if this is how he acts and behaves. Someone said that he would be 40 years at the bar hitting on 20 year olds.... I’ve got too whole heartedly agree with that!
I never understood some people’s obsession or support of Corey. He’s not a good guy. Don’t forget he was married to Tracy for how many years? He didn’t marry her because he didn’t like her or have anything in common with her. They are two peas in a pod. Toxic and immature AF.

Hilariously entertaining though! 😂 😂

• Heart

Jess1121

I don’t know if this is ever been talked about for something that’s always rubbed me the wrong way it’s even when the kids were in the womb she talked about Julian being a ladies man but why are we putting labels on kids ahead of time I understand people are that ignorant ( I mean obviously she’s the queen of ignorant) but come on it’s 2021 in the future they could be anything. She puts pressure on these kids already to be dancers to be cheerleaders to be prom queen to be cool To be the queen bee like let these kids be who they want to be. These kids are gonna be so messed up when they are older

Reactions: 28

Jrock101913

She literally doesn't work. She should be fine to drive her son to/from anywhere. She would get to spend time with him. And also why would you leave him overnight??! Hes your son not theirs. She makes no sense. She literally doesnt even post any sponsored content or anything at all thats not cheap and gone after a few posts. Or crappy wish clothes from princess armor. But shes "tOo BuSy" to drive an hour for her son? Ppl drive that for a daily commute. Maybe she cant afford the gas money....tho ud think her parents would give her the money....she lies so much nothing she says is believable anymore at allll

Thats the guilt for sure. She needed to answer "nicely" so she could give her side of the story and sound like a "gOoD mOm" 😒
Yes!!! Exactly!! She does not work!!! And people that do work, drive an hour to work everyday and if the therapy times didn’t coincide with what she has to do for the other kids, perhaps make a different arrangement instead of pawning it off on your parents! I’m sorry I think it’s total BS, she flat out is overwhelmed and doesn’t want to do it ...

here_for_the_T

I cringe so hard whenever Brielle posts those creepy selfie videos where she’s eye fucking the camera...and what do you know, Trashy posts like 3 today. I just can’t.

Trashy, at least we know Brielle’s house is clean. Put the phone down, wipe the crusty makeup off and wash a fucking real spoon for your kids to eat their 9am ice cream with. ffs.

• Haha

Mendy

Chatty Member
She answered!
Because I'm sure there's nothing by her. 🙄 Lies. The truth is it's too much to handle. It would kill her just to say my mom helps me because I need it. Why is it anyone’s business??? The same reason we know Corey isn’t paying child support. You air stuff out on a public social media account. The public will ask questions. Go private or stfu and deal with it. None of her life is anyone’s business but she makes it everyone's. The same reason people ask what kind of shampoo she uses is the same reason people ask stuff like this. I mean shit nobody's asking when your next gynecologist appointment is.

• Heart