Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean this as respectfully as possible, but look at her and look at him. Yes, he's a total idiot, missing tooth hillbilly who can't add 2 + 2 together but he is easy on the eyes. And when they first got married he was fit (bulked up some even?) and young. Throw in the Z list celebrity fame and I can guarantee you without having ever met the man, he had b!tches lined up around the block. Meanwhile our damsel in distress over here,was busy packing on the pounds, pouncing nay-sayers and spitting out babies like it was her job. She would be a bigger idiot than him to assume this wasn't happening. 🤦‍♀️💯

LOL HILLBILLY! DYING!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember years ago when he was playing softball someone told her her was messing around and Tracy publicly bashed the girl, called her a psycho liar. Corey was done with baseball shortly after.
I remember this as well, the comment was up for a while before she lost her tit.

It just surprises me she would stay with him for so long if he was always cheating. She strikes me as the type that would beat the hell out of the guy, the girl and leave the relationship, she just doesn’t strike me as the type to look the other way, he must’ve really manipulated her
Not manipulated at all, she wanted to maintain the picture perfect life. That’s the only thing she is good at. Putting on a facade. She tried to keep it up until she no longer could. People asked too many questions and she didn’t know how to fake it anymore. So she came out with the “truth” (I use the word truth loosely here)... but on her terms and a way that would fit her narrative of being the victim/ bigger person. But she’s been spiraling and she can’t keep up.

Reactions: 25
It just surprises me she would stay with him for so long if he was always cheating. She strikes me as the type that would beat the hell out of the guy, the girl and leave the relationship, she just doesn’t strike me as the type to look the other way, he must’ve really manipulated her
No way!! She was so caught up in appearance and creating that picture perfect scenario. Her vanity and ego would never allow her to say she fucked up. Her perfect husband cheated on the perfect wife?!? GASP! She'd rather keep that facade to save face. He used her for popularity and she used him for image...and I'm sure the settlement helped.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s trolling us again. Lol Her legacy baby that she can’t even communicate with. I don’t know how Gigi leaning all of this is going to help the parents, siblings, and extended family to be able to communicate. Does she think teaching him to speak is going to be all he needs? He still needs to learn ASL. She always said he would get to choose to hear or not when he’s older. But how? If he can’t sign and can’t speak how can he choose? He’s being set up for total failure. I feel so bad for him.
I HATE THE bleeping BANDANAS SHE PUTS ON THAT POOR LITTLE BOY. THERE IS NOTHING CUTE ABOUT IT. LIKE IM SORRY YOU WANT YOUR SON TO LOOK G’d UP BUT HE LOOKS LIKE A KID ROCK IMPERSONATOR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I really do wonder if she was caught off guard when she found out about the cheating. She would post all these selfies of Corey, or them together just infatuated over him. You could tell she was way more into it (or the image) than he ever was. And the saddies would comment how she’s so lucky, and she lived for that praise. And on the podcast she’d always brag about being a “cool” wife and stuff she probably thought he’d never wander. Everyone around her knew and saw but her being in the situation she was somehow blind to it.

I think the only way she’d believe he cheated is once she saw the receipts. If anyone tried to help and tell her he’s cheating, she’d attack them and accuse them of just being jealous.

Reactions: 22
Exactly! I mean do you really see Trash face sitting there trying to help him learn and sign and communicate? She would get frustrated and give up in under 5 mins. This is the same asshole that gives her kid ice cream for breakfast... you can see Julian is starting to pack on the pounds and it’s so obvious that she just gives him whatever so he will go away and leave her alone! You’re whining and trying to interrupt my TV show? Here’s a whole box of cookies, go eat them in the other room!
Let me tell you something, if i left any of my kids at my parents house for a whole week and scattered the remaining 2 kids else where then proceeded to act like a dirty thirsty slut all over thr internet, my mother would pretty much tell me to come get my kid and she is not going to be doing this. Let's be real. Her parents have raised their own kids already. Grandkids are great but nkt their job to raise them

Reactions: 34
I don't know why this gets me, but it does 😭 the desperation 😩 some girl offered her fake coffin to Tracy, and some other delusional saddie jumped in and offered to go pick it up for her and bring it to her, like this other chick would just give it to her or something 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtffffff Lmao these girls are killing me it's really entertaining!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
No way!! She was so caught up in appearance and creating that picture perfect scenario. Her vanity and ego would never allow her to say she fucked up. Her perfect husband cheated on the perfect wife?!? GASP! She'd rather keep that facade to save face. He used her for popularity and she used him for image...and I'm sure the settlement helped.
I believe this too, she probably had her suspicions and maybe even some receipts and he probably swore up and down he'd never do it again etc. and she stayed because appearance is everything to her, and ppl had prob warned her not to rush into marraige and she prob didnt want to hear "i told you so" not to mention having to deal with the fact that even tho she was always putting down women who wore sweatpants and didnt have a full face of contour makeup on daily she still got cheated on. Its sad and hes trash for being a serial cheater but shes trash too and married him just to be the first/try and get their own reality show and it blew up in her face.

• Heart
Let me tell you something, if i left any of my kids at my parents house for a whole week and scattered the remaining 2 kids else where then proceeded to act like a dirty thirsty slut all over thr internet, my mother would pretty much tell me to come get my kid and she is not going to be doing this. Let's be real. Her parents have raised their own kids already. Grandkids are great but nkt their job to raise them
The only way this is allowed to fly is its court ordered or they’re severely worried about Tracy’s mental health

Reactions: 13
I really do wonder if she was caught off guard when she found out about the cheating. She would post all these selfies of Corey, or them together just infatuated over him. You could tell she was way more into it (or the image) than he ever was. And the saddies would comment how she’s so lucky, and she lived for that praise. And on the podcast she’d always brag about being a “cool” wife and stuff she probably thought he’d never wander. Everyone around her knew and saw but her being in the situation she was somehow blind to it.

I think the only way she’d believe he cheated is once she saw the receipts. If anyone tried to help and tell her he’s cheating, she’d attack them and accuse them of just being jealous.
I wonder too! She alwayssss posted about him and a few threads back someone posted an old tik tok or video her and him did where she basically calls out other girls for messaging corey and says how he’s all hers and always be etc. I also remeber her commenting before how so many girls DM corey and “her and him read them together and laugh” so it does really make me think that she thought he was faithful and she was super lucky. I feel like when she started to second guess it was when she started to not post him as much, she probably started to get embarrassed wondering who knew and if she looked dumb.

• Heart
For real.. am I the only one who thinks Jayden is the cutest out of all 3 of them? I don’t think skylar is a cute little girl by any means. She looks possessed IMO. She actually kinda frightens me with her exorcist smile
Skylar looks like she's really ill. She looks grey, dark eyed and bloated.

Julian looks to be heading the same way as Skylar and seems quite aggressive, especially after the video where Corey was teaching him to punch and fight and the way he raises his fists to the girls.

I can't work out why they don't like Jayden?

Reactions: 20
The smart thing would be to not even discuss the divorce or what may have happened, and focus on her new journey with just her kids. If she had done that, she would have an audience and more support. Instead she uses her podcast to agitate the issue, which makes her look bitter and not even over it. So many ways she could have come out of this better, but she has regressed into a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The smart thing would be to not even discuss the divorce or what may have happened, and focus on her new journey with just her kids. If she had done that, she would have an audience and more support. Instead she uses her podcast to agitate the issue, which makes her look bitter and not even over it. So many ways she could have come out of this better, but she has regressed into a mess.
Yes exactly! She should take notes from Katy Roach. Idk much about her just stumbled upon her Insta recently but she recently got divorced and isn’t airing out any dirty laundry.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.