Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just imagine the quality of the OF videos and pics with that phone Corey has. I rather watch a VHS agape from 85’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
🦖 then added her 2 cents . She obviously stalks Brielle's page. I would be so embarrassed if my ex and his new girl knew I watched them. 🤡
Also if I was Brielle, I would not give T the satisfaction of knowing there was trouble in paradise. This is what she was waiting for.
Ok so she knows how to spell them but can she use them in a sentence? Probably not.

Reactions: 13
I've just seen Corey's stories

Filming Julian on the toilet, it sounds like he's asking for tissue, think it's Skylar who says he has had a poo and Corey says I know but is making him say Dada before he gives him the tissue.

How humiliating for Julian

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So this was posted on bad examples;
Yea but Tracy started dating Corey when he was barely 18. So if he had a starter dick ot’s because it was. Maybe her vag just has too many miles on it. It couldn’t have been that bad. They were together close to 10 years and she has 3 kids with him.. She’s an asshole.

Reactions: 22
Imagine growing up and finding out your dad posted a video on the internet of you taking a tit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I've just seen Corey's stories

Filming Julian on the toilet, it sounds like he's asking for tissue, think it's Skylar who says he has had a poo and Corey says I know but is making him say Dada before he gives him the tissue.

How humiliating for Julian
They’re classless. They’re both humiliating Julian every chance they get for clout. They fail those kids every day. They have 3 kids who have ZERO STABILITY, girls who don’t know their self worth and what they’re capable of. A son who they gave up on. It’s so pathetic all the way around. I tried giving them both the benefit of doubt but it’s like they’re trying to one each other up in the crappy parenting category.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Idk random after watching Coreys story but:
Why the duck does he talk to his kids like they’re pit bulls? I couldn’t tolerate anyone talking to my kids in the tone he uses. Like the way he responded while Julian was on the toilet... like they way you speak to your kids is how they’ll talk to themselves as adults.
I don’t follow Corey 😢 can you elaborate for those of us who don’t follow?! 💕

Reactions: 8
Julian should NOT have to repeat dada ( which he clearly doesn’t want to) just to get some tissue !!!! I’m livid he’s being exploited

The kid jist wants his ass cleaned he doesn’t need to be filmed and talked at like a dog

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Julian should NOT have to repeat dada ( which he clearly doesn’t want to) just to get some tissue !!!! I’m livid he’s being exploited

The kid jist wants his ass cleaned he doesn’t need to be filmed and talked at like a dog
I have my daughter in speech therapy. Just last night the therapist was telling me that if a kid can not speak,they won't. You can not force them. It's not because they're lazy or anything like that. They need repetition not having so much pressure put onto them. You also have to make it fun and try being at eye level with them. How the heck do you force him to do something he clearly has trouble doing just so he can wipe his ass? What a lowlife. ALL three of my kids have been fully potty trained at 2 1/2. My method is that I keep repeating for around a month. Then after whenever I use the bathroom or they go into it, I would sit on the toilet and tell them "pee pee" or "caca" in the toilet and make it into a song.The thought is put into their head and there is no pressure. They're just forcing him to close up even more.

• Heart
I don’t follow Corey 😢 can you elaborate for those of us who don’t follow?! 💕
OK, bear with me as I can't get the tone in writing

Julian Julian say Dada say Dada Julian Julian

Now say that sentence out loud yourself as though your dog is called Julian and you are giving that dog a command in a short, abrupt tone. Does that make sense?!

• Sad
  • Angry
I have my daughter in speech therapy. Just last night the therapist was telling me that if a kid can not speak,they won't. You can not force them. It's not because they're lazy or anything like that. They need repetition not having so much pressure put onto them. You also have to make it fun and try being at eye level with them. How the heck do you force him to do something he clearly has trouble doing just so he can wipe his ass? What a lowlife. ALL three of my kids have been fully potty trained at 2 1/2. My method is that I keep repeating for around a month. Then after whenever I use the bathroom or they go into it, I would sit on the toilet and tell them "pee pee" or "caca" in the toilet and make it into a song.The thought is put into their head and there is no pressure. They're just forcing him to close up even more.
Thank you for saying this. My daughter was in speech therapy at one point for a small little lisp and she graduated over a year and a half ago so clearly she worked out the issue. It boggles my mind that nobody has helped Julian or got him into speech therapy or any kind of services. People keep saying GiGi Is the one putting him through deaf school or through some type of death services but based on what I’ve seen, I find that hard to believe. They’re teaching this boy to repeat things like a parrot and do things for treats. He has no understanding of the English language or vocabulary. It’s tragic and sad.
They essentially treat the boy like a dog or a pet. Pimping him out for social media. I would be angry and frustrated too Julian.

Also… Same with me. I had my daughter potty trained by 2 1/2 years old. It’s not hard. Start putting them on a kid potty and either use cloth diapers where the air can actually get to their privates so they know it’s time to go Or, remove the diaper and let them run free a bit. It takes patience and repetition you are correct. Tracy, Gigi and the rest of them don’t seem to get “it”. Sad they treat Julian as they do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Not that I want to sidetrack but wtf is up with Jackie titties? I know she had the weight loss surgery and done other cosmetic surgeries done but did she get a bad boob job recently?
I know she had one years before she had her kids. Not sure if she had another one. Boy did she mess up her face. My mom is in her 60’s and looks younger than Jackie. YIKES!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s making me feel so sad for them i don’t care too much for Tracy but that boy has no chance with him as a father , I would take those sweet babies any day I would allow jada to be the fun loving girl she is I would have Julian in therapy and I would move heaven and earth to ensure skylaaaaaa doesn’t end up like trash bag

OK, bear with me as I can't get the tone in writing

Julian Julian say Dada say Dada Julian Julian

Now say that sentence out loud yourself as though your dog is called Julian and you are giving that dog a command in a short, abrupt tone. Does that make sense?!
all while taking a tit

Reactions: 18
Thanks for sharing for those of us who don’t follow Corey guys!

honestly, it is year 2021 - we all have cellphones & internet - there is NO excuse for Tracy and Corey to be so uneducated on proper tactics for Julian. There are communities online, YouTube videos, forums, a copious amount of resources to find info on the best tactics to get him help with his speech and ASL.

I’d bet money none of them include berating your child while they’re taking a dump to say Dada.
I’d bet money none of them include dropping your child off at their grandparents 5 days a week and using those days to post memes.
I’d bet the majority of them include patience, dedication, consistency - just like anything else that is work, the reward is so great.
We all know Corey and Tracy do nothing that constitutes putting in actual work outside of their puney comfort zones.

these kids are doomed 😢

imagine being Julian’s speech therapist - and seeing that he is 3 years old, essentially non-verbal, only knows a few words of ASL and his mother is nowhere to be found for the sessions.

I can’t imagine what they think/say, and how they probably feel so bad for him. Jesus what a tit show.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.