Tracy Dimarco #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn't divorce that caused her weight gain. It was her thinking Corey wasn't going anywhere and she let herself go.
Depression is real and yes people gain weight but normally they overcome it and lose the weight and deal with their Depression with medication etc.

I hope this post on Ra shows her that she is living a huge lie and she needs to snap out of whatever paradox she's living in and smarten up
Yessssssss. And no we are not fat shaming her. Everyone on here has gained weight at some point. I gained 50 while going through a rough patch myself but guess what? My brother posted a picture of him and I and after I seen how big I looked, i started walking my ass off. And guess what? I lost it all plus another 20. OPEN YOUR EYES TRACY. OWN IT OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine being so insecure about your looks that you look for the temporary fixes rather than putting in the actual work?
She keeps saying she’s unbothered, today is “Wine Down Wednesday” expect a live coming later tonight.

Reactions: 20
Y’ALL THE STORY POSTS OF TRAY ON REALITY ASSHOLE’s IG 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

paid for in full with receipts - REspeCtFulLY 👏 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey guys we are nearing the end of the month. Does anyone have an estimate on the percentage she had all 3 kids this month alone. I know damn well it wasn't even close to 65%

Reactions: 18
Welp bet you her friend julie will be done with her soon. First she screams at her gender reveal like an idiot now her wedding photos are all about tracys photoshopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
BE8EAA46-1D60-47F7-9744-CDC71344FEAA.jpeg
BE5271BC-E9BB-410D-99F6-C6E294827680.jpeg

I actually feel bad for her in the sense that she hates herself so much all of the sudden. I get divorce is hard and sad but all these procedures wont bring happiness that comes from the inside. I know she got some minor filler when she was still married which is fine lots of ppl like a little umph here and there my issue now is that she seems to be spiraling out of control and searching for happiness in empty superficial things while ignoring her impressionable daughters and special needs son 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Her lip job was so great she already had to go back like a week or 2 later to get it redone 🤣 i dont think thats how its supposed to work. She def called and complained that her lips deflated after 2 days so the lady said fine come back 🙄
She went to get more. That looks like an additional extra syringe. In such a short time 2ml is a massive amount.

Reactions: 11
She was so confident when she was on jerseylicious! Its sad shes lost that. Altho i guess one could say it's her karma 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Sure, sure 👌lol
Unbothered my ass.🙄🤣🤣 The way she hawks her comments and blocks people proves that's a lie. She also reads here religiously and is the queen of petty. She's so bothered. 🤣 Who you fooling big T. I wonder if she really really thinks people trash her because they're jealous and obsessed. 😅 She's so full of herself that she probably doesn't understand people actually think she's a disgusting train wreck.
Just like her lips.
Im not going for the natural look--- Well obviously 🤣🤣 I'm going for the real life caricature look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
2D48C9D2-41AD-4CE9-AC86-ED1DE7CE3F30.jpeg

Why even acknowledge the comment why bother why not just focus on all the "praise" from her saddies? Or better yet just post the picture and go attend to your children and ignore the comments and enjoy your life😒unbothered my foot

Reactions: 28
omg im legit speechless... her lips look so. BAD. they aren't even EVEN!!!!! her cupids bow is going left and her lower lip is going right. wow wow wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I stopped getting lip filler because they don’t last. They’re gonna deflate and she’ll be back to overlining in a month. So she’s had 2 syringes at $600 each but still crying about no child support? I don’t believe she’s big enough of a ‘celebrity’ to get them for free. And as for her saying people are ‘obsessed’ with her? NO. People genuinely see your tit ass personality and hate it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.