Tracy Dimarco #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So scary! Wow, I hope he recovers quickly. So glad he is safe! Positive vibes for you and hubby!! ❤
Thank you all! I’m not trying to post it for sympathy or whatever I usually keep these things quiet & private, but yesterday was def scary for a moment. Anyways… Thank you and hugs back to each and everyone of you! ❤ I love our little Tattle Life Community that has blossomed over the mutual dislike and general disapproval towards Tracy aka Big T lol 😂 😂 I literally cannot with this woman… Just when you think she can’t do things anything worse, she schools us all yet again. “Stay tuned for next weeks episode of Large Marge the garbage barge: life in CHAOS season one for more!” Ha!

Tracy too good for walmart? 😂 she dresses those kids in the ugliest outfits just to match, lmao she really thinks she’s a fashion influencer? I wouldn’t put my kid in that tacky tit, even that gold chain she insist julian/ace wear is so weird. Wonder when that awful playboy outfit will come back into rotation. 🤢
Right! She’s so delusional. Hot pink plaid... REALLY TRACY? bleeping REALLY? And a fake hair peice on a child. Lol 😂 🤡 it’s not even a good one... it’s those plastic ones that look so tacky & fake. Poor Jayden in that pic 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 22
its so crazy, snoookies daughter is same age as sky or sky will be soon (6) and shes so great at tumbling and competition cheer! What does poor sky get to do besides jump from house to house :(
When Skylar was little there was a pic of her raising her leg and the mother said she was a future cheerleader like her mom :rolleyes:
All the saddies egging her on , how flexible she was , how she should be in cheer right away, how she's advanced and all the stupid things they say.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I agree with the previous tattler, i think big T thought she was going to land another man right away so she could continue being a lazy bum at home "working" from her phone but she brings nothing to the table she isnt clean and organized she has no car of her own no assets doesnt cook is selfish and has a horrible attitude. Tbh i think she only landed corey cos he was young naive and not the brightest crayon in the box. She seemed to have showed up with her JL fame and dominated/bullied him and he got caught up in it all. Im sure she loved him in her own way but when things got real (three kids special needs gene passing) she just kept being selfish and thats why her karma is what it is

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So, many threads ago we confirmed that the lease for their rented townhouse is in Bonnie and Corey’s name. It was just mentioned that Raven and Tara wouldn’t let Corey ruin their mom’s credit.

Here’s a thought....maybe Corey is paying the rent on the townhouse every month? I mean, how else would she still be living there? I wouldn’t be surprised if Corey was paying the rent directly to the landlord, but Big T is bitching about no child support because he’s not giving her money directly.

I’m not a fan of Corey’s at all, but I could totally see his sisters saying “Mom is on the hook for the rent, pay it until the lease is up.” I bet that’s exactly what’s happening. I don’t see how Big T would be able to live there. I believe it was discussed wayyyy back and the rent on the townhouse was like $3k/month. Does anyone know when their lease is up?

Big T I’m sure is dreading that they’ll have to move. This isn’t about the kids not wanting to move. It’s about her having to move. It’s a lot of work and it’s probably something she’s dreading. OMG, how fabulous would it be if she moved next door to a tattler? I would die 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I highly doubt that he’s paying her rent. He’s barely working now and wasn’t working before. Like someone else said, I don’t get all the Corey love here. Lol He’s as bad of a parent as she is. He seems so checked out. Even when the kids are there and he’s filming them, you don’t see him interact with them. And I feel like he has no interest in Julian because he doesn’t feel like he can do the “boy” things with him. That’s sad because if they get him the help he so clearly needs he can do anything a hearing child can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here is the link to the new thread. I’ve got to get to work & I don’t want it to blow up and I forget 😩 😂

love ya ladies!!! 💄

** If your new here, Tattle Life rules are weird and we must fill up this thread to pg. 50 before jumping to the new thread as they will lock this one. Click the “Watch” button at the top of the thread to get notifications and mark the thread for you. Welcome & enjoy!!!***

Reactions: 18
@magicwithnumbers sending hugs and strength for both you and your hubs!

@MNSMOM sorry to hear you got covid. It’s a witch. Keep an eye on the after effects and take care of yourself when you can. I didn’t and I still have bouts of fatigue over a year later.

Reactions: 9
Is Walmart like death to some ppl? Walmart will have better tit then a lot of her rip off boutiques. I don’t get ppls issue? I’ve never wear knockoff LV or YSL I don’t get the difference? Like Knockoffs are specifically made for a boujee 300lb country club girl 😂best quality in all the lands😭 a special kind of sweat shop
I was in Walmart grabbing a few things earlier & out of the corner of my eye saw this cute leopard print velour pajama set soooo soft haha I bought it!! I even checked out little girl clothes & they're pretty! Hint hint Tracy go there lol get your kids normal looking clothes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She literally thinks this is what you strive for. I did this sneaking around with my bf in high school but not since I grew up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys. I highly doubt she pays for her filler and extensions. These places most likely give it to her for free promo. All the saddies will run and use code DiMaRcO. 😂

She promotes them to high hell on her page and we all know she’s not doing it for free and out of the goodness of her heart.
I agree i don't think she pays for anything either however at this point if you was a struggling single mother of three with no help (lies) would you not reach out to kids brands to try and promote and maybe get something nice for the kids rather than getting ur saggy tits out and blowing up your lips will the kids sit in the waiting room for u 😒

Tracy got played by Corey. She thought she would divorce Corey, he would continue to pay her alimony/child support and she could chill at home and be an "influencer". It's sad. She has no motivation to go out and provide for those children. I get it, raising three children is NOT easy, but you spread your legs and brought them into this world, so now handle it (for both Corey and Tracy!!)!

She lies so much she can't keep up. I specifically remember her saying in some live she paid for everything anyways so its not a big deal. If this was true, why are you struggling with rent? Didnt you always pay it girlfriend? The lies that she spews are disgusting,

Also, notice at her birthday, New Years Eve, weekends without kids, she is ALWAYS posting and the posts do NOT have any men in it. She may be randomly dating but i definitely think when men realize who and what she is they run, actually the sprint the fk away from her. Yeah she can flaunt her tits and ass but thats not going to keep a man long term. She will definitely be that easy booty call but you cant make a housewife outta a hoe!

The truth is that she is bitter that her life isnt perfect like she always portrays it to be, she is snotty with nothing but her parents wealth to back it up with (aka MY shore house....no btch its Mark and Stephanie Maloney's shore house) She failed and instead of getting help and owning up to it she thinks she's free and can live like a 21 year old again but sister when your soul and attitude are ugly ain't nothing gonna change!!!

oh and i also believe she thought she would be scooped up and saved and become this trophy wife right after she separated...and it didnt happen! But guess what, Corey moved on and seems somewhat happy....guess you weren't the prize in the relationship were you?

A girl I know.. her ex met Tracy on a dating app. I would love to know how he felt when he got completely catfished. She is definitely not his type ( and doesn’t seem to be her type at all, she must be grasping at straws) But she would post little heart eye emojis on his ig pix all the time like she was 12.. I can GUARENTEE they probably only went out once and he ghosted her right after. This guy is dating someone else now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Random but is anyone else still cringing at how proud she was of her Real Housewives tagline on her live the other night? Something like “Watch the way you come at me because I’ll match your respect and double your disrespect”. She acted like such a high schooler about it! I’ve seen that quote in a few different variations in memes (including ones she’s posted herself), so it’s not like it was a Big T original lmao 🙄
I’m almost positive this is another housewives tagline.. maybe Dolores Catania? I swear I’ve heard it before on one of the housewives!! Tracy did not come up with it regardless lol

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if this was mentioned or not in previous threads, but on my commute today I listened to an old podcast ep from November and at the end, Jessica said something along the lines of “there’s still time left to nominate a guy for Tracy!” They plan on doing a “season 5 premiere blowout” and have Tracy “date” the guys (a la bachelorette I guess?) and they want the saddies to send their submissions in.... 😂 just thought it was hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tracy too good for walmart? 😂 she dresses those kids in the ugliest outfits just to match, lmao she really thinks she’s a fashion influencer? I wouldn’t put my kid in that tacky tit, even that gold chain she insist julian/ace wear is so weird. Wonder when that awful playboy outfit will come back into rotation. 🤢
I agree! The stupid gold chain always bothered me. Trying tomake the kid look like a guido. You really think the kid wants to wear it? I guarantee he doesn’t. It look stupid and like such a try hard!

Reactions: 20
She literally thinks this is what you strive for. I did this sneaking around with my bf in high school but not since I grew up.
That's what her problem is she wants the relationship of a hormonal teenager. She is like 33 years old with 3 kids and she isn't looking for a family man she is looking for someone who will tell her how hot she is and duck her in the back seat of a car. Her "advice" on her podcast was to always give your man blow jobs and have sex 7 days a week...that turned out real well for her...truly a bad example 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Because she’s mentally stunted as a 16 year old, the age she hit her peak. 😂😂

That's what her problem is she wants the relationship of a hormonal teenager. She is like 33 years old with 3 kids and she isn't looking for a family man she is looking for someone who will tell her how hot she is and duck her in the back seat of a car. Her "advice" on her podcast was to always give your man blow jobs and have sex 7 days a week...that turned out real well for her...truly a bad example 😂😂
that’s why on her live she had to make it known that she’s as tight as a high schooler now with her extra stitches.🤮 Because I’m sure that thing is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Some sound advice for her dumbass!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
I’m not sure if this was mentioned or not in previous threads, but on my commute today I listened to an old podcast ep from November and at the end, Jessica said something along the lines of “there’s still time left to nominate a guy for Tracy!” They plan on doing a “season 5 premiere blowout” and have Tracy “date” the guys (a la bachelorette I guess?) and they want the saddies to send their submissions in.... 😂 just thought it was hilarious!
And Sammy said on the live the other night they’re having a divorce party 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you all! I’m not trying to post it for sympathy or whatever I usually keep these things quiet & private, but yesterday was def scary for a moment. Anyways… Thank you and hugs back to each and everyone of you! ❤ I love our little Tattle Life Community that has blossomed over the mutual dislike and general disapproval towards Tracy aka Big T lol 😂 😂 I literally cannot with this woman… Just when you think she can’t do things anything worse, she schools us all yet again. “Stay tuned for next weeks episode of Large Marge the garbage barge: life in CHAOS season one for more!” Ha!

Right! She’s so delusional. Hot pink plaid... REALLY TRACY? bleeping REALLY? And a fake hair peice on a child. Lol 😂 🤡 it’s not even a good one... it’s those plastic ones that look so tacky & fake. Poor Jayden in that pic 😩
The poor kid looked like an elderly lady in a crooked wig 👵

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.