Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clarity86

Am I weird for thinking it’s odd to wish your kids’ dentist happy birthday on Instagram. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

bus

So, If I’m following along correctly:

Tara has Skylar M-F because she’s doing virtual school with her.

Big T’s parents have Julian M-F because of deaf school (or now it’s therapy).

Then, all 3 kids go to Corey (more like Raven and Tara’s) for visitation.

When visitation is over:

Skylar then stays with Tara for virtual school.

Julian then goes back to Big T’s parents for deaf school or therapy.

Big T gets Jayden for the week.

And then next weekend, Big T will finally have Skylar, Jayden and Julian for two days at her parents house for the weekend. When Big T’s weekend is up, Skylar will go back to Tara for the week and Julian will stay with Big T’s parents for the week.

If all of the above is correct, Big T will have all 3 kids at the same time for two weekends a month, same as Corey. Furthermore, Big T won’t be alone with her 3 kids for the two weekends, she’ll be with her parents. Again, same as Corey who gets all 3 kids for two weekends and spends that time with Tara and Raven. Neither parent is ever alone with their 3 children.

Wow. What a disgusting, disgrace this incubator is. I will never, ever refer to her as a mother again. She really is the bottom of the barrel. Dog shit on the bottom of a shoe. I know she said she’ll never have more children and I hope she’s telling the truth about that.

And Corey’s a piece of shit too. I have no doubt that Tara makes sure to get Corey on video to show him being present during his weekends. These two are a fucking joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
My husband had emergency surgery yesterday.... He is on a central line for TPN as he was born with Gastroschisis- his intestines on the outside of his belly/body cavity. Anyways he’s been on a central line for his entire 37 years... we’ve had our fair share of death scares, infections, comas, surgeries, etc. Anyways - around Christmas they replaced his central line as something was GROWING (yes growing) inside one of the catheters and they didn’t want him to get infected so they replaced it. Well over the weekend his line started coming out. 😯 This is a first. I took him into the ER yesterday morning as per doctors orders. His line LITERALLY just fell out of his chest onto to the ER bed 😳 this has never happened and even the doctor & nurses were blown away. Scary. Thankful he didn’t bleed out or die. They rushed him back got an X-Ray to make sure the whole thing came out (it did thank god) and rushed him into surgery. He’s home safe now albeit in a lot of pain.... but I’m still thankful. Tracy doesn’t have a clue what it takes to be a wife or think about anyone but herself.
Moral of the story : be grateful for every day you get with your loved ones ❤ you never know!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Raven couldn’t stand Big T from the get go. I have a friend who is close to the fam. No love lost between those 2. Big T is selfish.

Corey and his sisters were dealing with his father dying as well as Bonnie’s mental illness. Tracey was busy planning parties. When Bonnie was in the hospital, Tracy had Julians’ pizza reveal party even though Corey wanted his mother there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Jadog51

It’s so funny looking at these old Facebook pages they had ... he really thought he would be a celebrity some day, 2nd hand embarrassment looking through it. some of those drawings tho ... 🥴🥴😆

I wonder how much that signed picture of them is worth 💴 lol
E45CC8BA-FDBE-4B6F-A48C-C850459B237C.jpeg

A21EC96A-30CB-4631-82E3-4696C831B07D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
They made the decision to get Cochlear Implants for Julian - I am trying not to judge that choice because I don’t have a deaf child .. but with that being said ... by choosing the implants they chose the path they should be on to help Julian learn to adapt to them as well as learning ASL because the implants aren’t the cure all to his deafness. They were Off more than On when he got the first ear done. He should be in constant therapy , playgroups with deaf children .. the works. T put more effort into getting custom clothing with I Love You in asl than anything . His deafness has simply been a hashtag she could add to her social media whoring of herself and children. Julians entire future is hanging on by threads at this point. Children under the age of one are fully capable of knowing sign language .. he’s what almost three and still can’t communicate so that’s no different than a child who is non verbal. They’re setting the stage for him to be a very angry and out of control kid

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Missliss416

Chatty Member
RECAP OF TRACYS LIVE:

- Sky is in virtual school 2 days a week and in person 3 days, Jayden is in school in person 4 days a week
- She googled ASL everyday to teach Jules, whenever he would grab for anything she would teach him how to sign it. She then later said Jules is doing LSL to learn to speak and that is their main focus right now. He can say mama papa gigi Lala please up and small words like that
- she answered almost every single question regarding Corey but ignored many others including why she isn’t verified
- she told Corey he had to take Mia because she can’t financially support 3 kids plus a dog all on her own. She then later said mia hates being alone and she sleeps out a lot now that she’s single
- she had to take the girls out of dance because she can’t afford it from no child support
- first she said her mom asked the doc to deliver Jules and he agreed. She then later said her mom asked to cut the cord for Julian and the doc offered for her to deliver him and she said yes
- she can’t get a chair in a salon because she is a single mom with 3 kids at home and it’s too expensive for a babysitter
- she compared the covid vaccine to riding a rollercoaster with no seatbelt, said she’ll never do it
- after her continuously mentioning moving due to no child support someone asked for her venmo to help. She said she doesn’t mean to say it for pity. Sammy posted Tracy’s venmo. Tracy later said if people really want her venmo is the same as her Instagram name
- she said the people behind her pages give her single serial killer living in their moms basement vibes
- mentally she’s sad because her kids will grow up to learn the dad they thought was a superhero is trash
- she said Brielle is a fan who finally got what she wanted
- someone asked if Corey has a drug problem and she said he lives with his mom and sister so figure it out
- so much Scorpio talk. So. Much.
- she said jerseylicious paid shit so the cast agreed to all stand together to demand a raise but Olivia and Anthony backed out so they never got one
- her and Jackie aren’t friends anymore because Jackie isn’t loyal and loyalty is everything to her

guys this live went on for over an hour, I had to call it quits but I tried getting the tea as much as I could!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Jrock101913

It’s so crazy to me the difference in how she treated and dressed the kids prior to the divorce vs now. As others have said, it’s like they fit her narrative before of the “perfect family” and now that it crumbled she doesn’t give a shit. Look back on her Instagram prior to the separation, it’s all pics of the kids every morning, perfectly dressed, matching, staged photos, appearing to be well taken care of, looks like she took them places, etc. now she barely has the kids, if she does they look like a wreck. It’s crazy what a 180 it’s been 😞

Reactions: 38

bus

So, many threads ago we confirmed that the lease for their rented townhouse is in Bonnie and Corey’s name. It was just mentioned that Raven and Tara wouldn’t let Corey ruin their mom’s credit.

Here’s a thought....maybe Corey is paying the rent on the townhouse every month? I mean, how else would she still be living there? I wouldn’t be surprised if Corey was paying the rent directly to the landlord, but Big T is bitching about no child support because he’s not giving her money directly.

I’m not a fan of Corey’s at all, but I could totally see his sisters saying “Mom is on the hook for the rent, pay it until the lease is up.” I bet that’s exactly what’s happening. I don’t see how Big T would be able to live there. I believe it was discussed wayyyy back and the rent on the townhouse was like $3k/month. Does anyone know when their lease is up?

Big T I’m sure is dreading that they’ll have to move. This isn’t about the kids not wanting to move. It’s about her having to move. It’s a lot of work and it’s probably something she’s dreading. OMG, how fabulous would it be if she moved next door to a tattler? I would die 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
C9D93DEF-3DE2-4A43-905C-8AAD9896E9C9.jpeg

Oh my god Tracy. Enough with the Corey slander. It’s so annoying. And you don’t even take care of your kids when you’re supposed to so stfu.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Another thing I was thinking after her live. She said her dad called her and she didn’t pick up bc she was doing the live. Pretty sure Julian is with them right now, so why would you ignore your father ? Also- your parents do everything for you. Answer the damn phone for him!!

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Nurselife45

She’s talking about how the doctor gave her 3 extra stitches after she gave birth to Julian so now she’s back to being as tight as a high schooler.. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
She just called everyone on tattle and the Insta pages exposing her “single white females”

I’ve never laughed harder because most of us are in committed relationships and able to satisfy our men lol AND has she looked in a mirror?

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkiepie2011

Further proof these bitches really are just trapped in high school 🥴
🌽🌽🌽🌽

lets fix this...

BEST PHOTOSHOPPING: TRACY MALONEY
WORST CLOTHING: TRACY MALONEY
BEST LIAR: TRACY MALONEY
MOST LIKELY TO AIR THEIR “FRIEND’S” DIRTY LAUNDRY FOR THEIR PODCAST: JESSICA ROMANO
BEST DUO: KERMIT & MISS PIGGY
MOST LIKELY TO SPEND THEIR LAST DOLLAR ON LIPSTICK INSTEAD OF BUYING FOOD/ESSENTIALS: TRACY MALONEY
BEST DISPLAY OF NARCISSISM: TRACY MALONEY

• Haha
  • Heart