Tracy Dimarco #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well when your a selfish part time mother, why not a divorce party? Poor kids THIS is the example they have for parents. Bet she will have a cake and have them bring it out while they play the wap song. Seriously the amount of anger those kids will have towards her behavior in the future. smh come on momma Maloney its about time you put your foot down toward this foolish behavior.

Reactions: 17
Well when your a selfish part time mother, why not a divorce party? Poor kids THIS is the example they have for parents. Bet she will have a cake and have them bring it out while they play the wap song. Seriously the amount of anger those kids will have towards her behavior in the future. smh come on momma Maloney its about time you put your foot down toward this foolish behavior.
And what’s better is she said she wouldn’t have a photo shoot because she’s not that extra. Sammy was like have you met you? Lmao this girl redid the bridesmaids movie poster and now she thinks she won’t do any photo shoots lmao out of her miiiiiiind

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re both so so so weird
I saw this too. I don’t understand why they think they’re cool and funny. They’re too old for this crap.

It’s all fun and games for Tracy and Jess to joke about their daughters being “trouble” and “send help sos” with bleeping crop tops and overly sexual clothes, until the day they become teens or preteens 😬 and become their worst nightmare. Tracy apparently wants to her kids to be on 16 & Pregnant. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Imagining her as a grandma... the cringe!!!!! Someone save these children so they turn out decent and better than her.

Reactions: 26
I saw this too. I don’t understand why they think they’re cool and funny. They’re too old for this crap.

It’s all fun and games for Tracy and Jess to joke about their daughters being “trouble” and “send help sos” with bleeping crop tops and overly sexual clothes, until the day they become teens or preteens 😬 and become their worst nightmare. Tracy apparently wants to her kids to be on 16 & Pregnant. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Imagining her as a grandma... the cringe!!!!! Someone save these children so they turn out decent and better than her.
So true! I was gonna say those girls are gonna become their parents’ worst nightmare. Not that tracy or Jess would care since they’d think it’s the cool thing to do.
Also- who flirts with boys at the food court?? Something about that just seems like the MySpace days lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest post 😂😂😂😂 does she really expect anyone to believe sky took it without her knowing?? This was 100% from today and she made sky take it... I just can’t. She really thinks she’s fooling people

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Her latest post 😂😂😂😂 does she really expect anyone to believe sky took it without her knowing?? This was 100% from today and she made sky take it... I just can’t. She really thinks she’s fooling people
I wonder how many "accidental" Sky pictures were taken before she decided to post this one? I am truly amazed that people believe her tit. lol gimmie a break girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder how many "accidental" Sky pictures were taken before she decided to post this one? I am truly amazed that people believe her tit. lol gimmie a break girl.
Such a lie!!!!! She finds??? witch you wore that yesterday. You make her take photos of you...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I laughed out loud at that picture. She looks like pure garbage. Why does her deluded mind always think she looks like famous people???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she looks so cheap all the time and fishes for compliments in the strangest of ways

Reactions: 22
I laughed out loud at that picture. She looks like pure garbage. Why does her deluded mind always think she looks like famous people???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she looks so cheap all the time and fishes for compliments in the strangest of ways
Yea carmela soprano....you wish you are not a mob wife you’re a wannabe.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
WOW! she clearly posed for this, got the angle, sucked her gut in and chose this one out of God knows how man many. SMH why can't she play with her kids instead of making them take insta pics of her ☹ :oops:

Reactions: 17
Yea carmela soprano....you wish you are not a mob wife you’re a wannabe.
witch wishes she looked like Drew De Mateo. Please. 🙄🙄🙄

WOW! she clearly posed for this, got the angle, sucked her gut in and chose this one out of God knows how man many. SMH why can't she play with her kids instead of making them take insta pics of her ☹ :oops:
And who goes outside to check the mail in a long fur coat? I mean I get New Jersey is colder than where I am, but she’s running to the mailbox in her 1990’s 14 year old boy sweatsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone please let her know this isn’t real life past 17 and out of movies. Especially when you should be TAKING CARE OF YOUR bleeping KIDS. Go learn ASL for your son you super annoying, tacky ass, neglectful witch. I’m on one today and instead of taking it out on my coworkers I’ll do this.

• Heart
So does Tracy just walk around all day knowing her angles? Gtfo Tracy made her take that picture. I mean sure maybe Skylar is into photography... but it’s not like Tracy will embrace it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.