Tracy Dimarco #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also love that Snooki straight up tells you she buys her kids clothes at Walmart and isn’t trying to get some free tacky clothes.
AND she would never put her daughter in that tacky ugly tit either

Tracy just cares about a name or being able to say they were “boutique” clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My husband had emergency surgery yesterday.... He is on a central line for TPN as he was born with Gastroschisis- his intestines on the outside of his belly/body cavity. Anyways he’s been on a central line for his entire 37 years... we’ve had our fair share of death scares, infections, comas, surgeries, etc. Anyways - around Christmas they replaced his central line as something was GROWING (yes growing) inside one of the catheters and they didn’t want him to get infected so they replaced it. Well over the weekend his line started coming out. 😯 This is a first. I took him into the ER yesterday morning as per doctors orders. His line LITERALLY just fell out of his chest onto to the ER bed 😳 this has never happened and even the doctor & nurses were blown away. Scary. Thankful he didn’t bleed out or die. They rushed him back got an X-Ray to make sure the whole thing came out (it did thank god) and rushed him into surgery. He’s home safe now albeit in a lot of pain.... but I’m still thankful. Tracy doesn’t have a clue what it takes to be a wife or think about anyone but herself.
Moral of the story : be grateful for every day you get with your loved ones ❤ you never know!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Now she’s complaining in her story about no super bowl plans because it’s 2021 and no one does anything anymore. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also love that Snooki straight up tells you she buys her kids clothes at Walmart and isn’t trying to get some free tacky clothes.
Is Walmart like death to some ppl? Walmart will have better tit then a lot of her rip off boutiques. I don’t get ppls issue? I’ve never wear knockoff LV or YSL I don’t get the difference? Like Knockoffs are specifically made for a boujee 300lb country club girl 😂best quality in all the lands😭 a special kind of sweat shop

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How I took that was the government phones Given to low income people during Obama’s time in office idk if it’s still a thing after trump though. They’re usually old ass phones they send.

Why would she keep complaining about child support then if he’s dropping 3k for her to have a roof over her head? I don’t believe this I think her parents help. Corey doesn’t look like someone who makes 3k+ A month to hand to Tracy’s landlord and have how much to sustain his own life? I Would love to hear how that would work out🤔Also someone commented on Sammy posting Trashys Venmo well she does that because Big T sends her and her dad money on Venmo. During that pay it forward she was sending Sammy money a tattler posted her Venmo activity a few threads back. She’s either paying them back or sharing her scam with her.
It would make my whole year if she moved out and he moved in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now she’s complaining in her story about no super bowl plans because it’s 2021 and no one does anything anymore. 🙄
I’m still recovering from covid I’ve been in such body pain even weeks later. I can barely sit up so duck that stupid witch and her ruined activities she probably doesn’t know tit about but that it’s a color coordinated PARTY😝😛

My husband had emergency surgery yesterday.... He is on a central line for TPN as he was born with Gastroschisis- his intestines on the outside of his belly/body cavity. Anyways he’s been on a central line for his entire 37 years... we’ve had our fair share of death scares, infections, comas, surgeries, etc. Anyways - around Christmas they replaced his central line as something was GROWING (yes growing) inside one of the catheters and they didn’t want him to get infected so they replaced it. Well over the weekend his line started coming out. 😯 This is a first. I took him into the ER yesterday morning as per doctors orders. His line LITERALLY just fell out of his chest onto to the ER bed 😳 this has never happened and even the doctor & nurses were blown away. Scary. Thankful he didn’t bleed out or die. They rushed him back got an X-Ray to make sure the whole thing came out (it did thank god) and rushed him into surgery. He’s home safe now albeit in a lot of pain.... but I’m still thankful. Tracy doesn’t have a clue what it takes to be a wife or think about anyone but herself.
Moral of the story : be grateful for every day you get with your loved ones ❤ you never know!
Sorry to hear that wishing him a speedy recovery you are a strong woman and he’s very blessed to have you.🥰

It would make my whole year if she moved out and he moved in 😂😂
She would chain herself to the fridge before that happens 😂🤣 I actually know someone who did that to her own MIL!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is she trying to look like Brielle?? I get Corey definitely has a type....but the pose and everything just looks too similar!
Look how hydrated and moisturized Brielle’s face looks and compare it with how dry and ashy Tracy looks. Damn!! If I was told to guess who went to cosmetology school between both of them, I know who I’d be picking 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Random but is anyone else still cringing at how proud she was of her Real Housewives tagline on her live the other night? Something like “Watch the way you come at me because I’ll match your respect and double your disrespect”. She acted like such a high schooler about it! I’ve seen that quote in a few different variations in memes (including ones she’s posted herself), so it’s not like it was a Big T original lmao 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sending you guys prayers!! Hope he gets well soon! 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hugs ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So scary! Wow, I hope he recovers quickly. So glad he is safe! Positive vibes for you and hubby!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Random but is anyone else still cringing at how proud she was of her Real Housewives tagline on her live the other night? Something like “Watch the way you come at me because I’ll match your respect and double your disrespect”. She acted like such a high schooler about it! I’ve seen that quote in a few different variations in memes (including ones she’s posted herself), so it’s not like it was a Big T original lmao 🙄
Yea I think I saw that quote too...on my AOL profile when I was in the 8th grade 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I highly doubt Corey is paying anything. (Not defending.)

Also I think it’s pretty obvious that her Tattle shout out back fired and all it did was drive traffic over here.

Any saddies actually sign the petition?

Reactions: 23
Tracy got played by Corey. She thought she would divorce Corey, he would continue to pay her alimony/child support and she could chill at home and be an "influencer". It's sad. She has no motivation to go out and provide for those children. I get it, raising three children is NOT easy, but you spread your legs and brought them into this world, so now handle it (for both Corey and Tracy!!)!

She lies so much she can't keep up. I specifically remember her saying in some live she paid for everything anyways so its not a big deal. If this was true, why are you struggling with rent? Didnt you always pay it girlfriend? The lies that she spews are disgusting,

Also, notice at her birthday, New Years Eve, weekends without kids, she is ALWAYS posting and the posts do NOT have any men in it. She may be randomly dating but i definitely think when men realize who and what she is they run, actually the sprint the fk away from her. Yeah she can flaunt her tits and ass but thats not going to keep a man long term. She will definitely be that easy booty call but you cant make a housewife outta a hoe!

The truth is that she is bitter that her life isnt perfect like she always portrays it to be, she is snotty with nothing but her parents wealth to back it up with (aka MY shore house....no btch its Mark and Stephanie Maloney's shore house) She failed and instead of getting help and owning up to it she thinks she's free and can live like a 21 year old again but sister when your soul and attitude are ugly ain't nothing gonna change!!!

oh and i also believe she thought she would be scooped up and saved and become this trophy wife right after she separated...and it didnt happen! But guess what, Corey moved on and seems somewhat happy....guess you weren't the prize in the relationship were you?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So few things:
If Tracy isn't employed in a typical fashion thats likely why she can't get on a lease solo, she works for herself technically and being an influencer she makes a certain $ for her ads but at the end of the day she does work for herself, along with the boutique and podcast, that being said even if she had okay credit a lender or landlord may not want to lease to her without a guarantor to ensure payment and responsibility should she miss payments. That being said its different state to state and even landlord to landlord so who knows.
My brother in law went through a messy divorce and pre child support when he was on the lease still he wound up paying quite often and my ex SIL would constantly complain he never paid child support when he was taking care of that full expense, not to defend corey but playing devils advocate he could be doing that who knows 🤷‍♀️

On the clothing front for the kids, I buy my little one who is skys age super cute stuff from Walmart, Target, Zulily, and even some cute online shops, never EVER spend more than $20 on a full outfit for littles, she needs to get off her high horse because cute kids clothing can be found everywhere you just need to look, she is just vein, spoiled, and tacky as hell by getting grossed out at Walmart

• Heart
I clearly remember her saying how it would be counterproductive to be apart of that now she has a little slogan? 🤣😂 wtf she’s like that Katy perry song

Reactions: 8
I thought someone else mentioned on a previous thread that her dad was paying her rent? Or was that just speculation?

Did anyone else catch this? She’s talking about her eyelashes and how she doesn’t lay on her face when she sleeps and says she’s “very aware” when she sleeps. Never sleeps on her face and always cares for her hair while she sleeps lol. She must just not sleep bc who the hell can be in a deep sleep and control if they roll onto their face? What a ridiculous thing to say

Did anyone else catch this? She’s talking about her eyelashes and how she doesn’t lay on her face when she sleeps and says she’s “very aware” when she sleeps. Never sleeps on her face and always cares for her hair while she sleeps lol. She must just not sleep bc who the hell can be in a deep sleep and control if they roll onto their face? What a ridiculous thing to say
What happens when her duck boys jizz on them? 🍆does she run off to the bathroom post bj so they don't crust up and set hard like there's something about Mary? 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tracy too good for walmart? 😂 she dresses those kids in the ugliest outfits just to match, lmao she really thinks she’s a fashion influencer? I wouldn’t put my kid in that tacky tit, even that gold chain she insist julian/ace wear is so weird. Wonder when that awful playboy outfit will come back into rotation. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.