Tracy Dimarco #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Corey since he went private but has he said anything about her since the separation? Miss big bad ScOrPiO loves to say he lies on her name and accuses her of cheating, believes his own lies etc but has he actually put anything out there?
I have not noticed anything subtle or shady or snide about Trashy from him on social media

Reactions: 13
I don’t follow Corey since he went private but has he said anything about her since the separation? Miss big bad ScOrPiO loves to say he lies on her name and accuses her of cheating, believes his own lies etc but has he actually put anything out there?
He posted this in June. It's nothing like her posts. This post makes me think she was controlling.

Reactions: 13
TrAcYs TaNk DrEsS

“one size fits small to 2xl”

so that’s why Tracy barely fits in it, she’s probably over 2xl

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I just finished catching up on the previous thread and I was excited thinking I’d have only four to five pages to catch up on here. Lo and behold, it’s 41!!!!! 😱😱😱😱 Slow down you guys!!! I’m just kidding, continue. This is all so entertaining. Sips tea ☕ 😈😈

I can see we’re close to 300 members, that’s more than Tracy’s real followers 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Guys unsure if this was mentioned already... someone asked on her live if she was dating (this was right at the start btw) and she said yes straight away and then someone asked her again later on and she said maybe and I think someone asked her AGAIN and she said maybe yes maybe no lol 🙄 she’s literally cooked herself hard...Stop lying woman and give a straight answer jeez

Oh and one more thing.. did anyone notice the reason why she doesn’t like her nose and she Said she always take face front pics never side ones
Well It’s cos she briefly turned her body to the left and you could tell how big she was her double chin and neck upper chest area oh my goodness lol it was so big. I didn’t get a proper photo in time but if her hair wasn’t in the way you’d see her double chin it was massive 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So, many threads ago we confirmed that the lease for their rented townhouse is in Bonnie and Corey’s name. It was just mentioned that Raven and Tara wouldn’t let Corey ruin their mom’s credit.

Here’s a thought....maybe Corey is paying the rent on the townhouse every month? I mean, how else would she still be living there? I wouldn’t be surprised if Corey was paying the rent directly to the landlord, but Big T is bitching about no child support because he’s not giving her money directly.

I’m not a fan of Corey’s at all, but I could totally see his sisters saying “Mom is on the hook for the rent, pay it until the lease is up.” I bet that’s exactly what’s happening. I don’t see how Big T would be able to live there. I believe it was discussed wayyyy back and the rent on the townhouse was like $3k/month. Does anyone know when their lease is up?

Big T I’m sure is dreading that they’ll have to move. This isn’t about the kids not wanting to move. It’s about her having to move. It’s a lot of work and it’s probably something she’s dreading. OMG, how fabulous would it be if she moved next door to a tattler? I would die 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So, many threads ago we confirmed that the lease for their rented townhouse is in Bonnie and Corey’s name. It was just mentioned that Raven and Tara wouldn’t let Corey ruin their mom’s credit.

Here’s a thought....maybe Corey is paying the rent on the townhouse every month? I mean, how else would she still be living there? I wouldn’t be surprised if Corey was paying the rent directly to the landlord, but Big T is bitching about no child support because he’s not giving her money directly.

I’m not a fan of Corey’s at all, but I could totally see his sisters saying “Mom is on the hook for the rent, pay it until the lease is up.” I bet that’s exactly what’s happening. I don’t see how Big T would be able to live there. I believe it was discussed wayyyy back and the rent on the townhouse was like $3k/month. Does anyone know when their lease is up?

Big T I’m sure is dreading that they’ll have to move. This isn’t about the kids not wanting to move. It’s about her having to move. It’s a lot of work and it’s probably something she’s dreading. OMG, how fabulous would it be if she moved next door to a tattler? I would die 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I thought someone else mentioned on a previous thread that her dad was paying her rent? Or was that just speculation?

Did anyone else catch this? She’s talking about her eyelashes and how she doesn’t lay on her face when she sleeps and says she’s “very aware” when she sleeps. Never sleeps on her face and always cares for her hair while she sleeps lol. She must just not sleep bc who the hell can be in a deep sleep and control if they roll onto their face? What a ridiculous thing to say

Did anyone else catch this? She’s talking about her eyelashes and how she doesn’t lay on her face when she sleeps and says she’s “very aware” when she sleeps. Never sleeps on her face and always cares for her hair while she sleeps lol. She must just not sleep bc who the hell can be in a deep sleep and control if they roll onto their face? What a ridiculous thing to say

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

I mean it’s a good theory that coreys at a minimum paying for roof over their head to sustain his and his moms credit. I really wonder what Tracy’s credit score is that they had to do it (sorry if it was already mentioned). I think they moved in February or March 2019 so it’s coming very soon. I wonder if it’s an annual or two year lease?

I thought someone else mentioned on a previous thread that her dad was paying her rent? Or was that just speculation?

This is comical “I’m very aware” lmao unless she sleeps in a box i don’t get it

Reactions: 12
hahaha so I’m powering through jerseylicious episodes that I haven’t seen and came across this gem! Tara pretty much saying to Tracy that her dress makes her look fat :ROFLMAO: Bonus Sammy with a double chin. Sorry for the lights reflection on my screen, I have some fairy lights hung up behind me lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Check out snookis tiktok (snookimawma) she also posts them to her instagram, thats what a mother and daughters should be like. If tray did this with her kids she would be way more relatable and enjoyable. But i could never see tracy being that fun and silly shes too self conscious and busy trying to be "sexy" its sad cus kids are only little once 🥺

Reactions: 24
hahaha so I’m powering through jerseylicious episodes that I haven’t seen and came across this gem! Tara pretty much saying to Tracy that her dress makes her look fat :ROFLMAO: Bonus Sammy with a double chin. Sorry for the lights reflection on my screen, I have some fairy lights hung up behind me lol
But Tara worded that where Tracy wouldn't get mad at her. If someone flat out said, "Tracy that dress makes you look fat" she would have lost it and they would no longer be friends

Reactions: 11

Also makes sense why he hasn't moved out (besides the extra help around) but that townhome would be a lot to pay for and his own apartment. And now since they aren't resigning the lease, Tracy was forced to pick something cheaper or pay this on her own. Hmmmmm I think you're on to something

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"Maybe it’s a new Obama phone"

Wait, what?
How I took that was the government phones Given to low income people during Obama’s time in office idk if it’s still a thing after trump though. They’re usually old ass phones they send.

I mean it’s a good theory that coreys at a minimum paying for roof over their head to sustain his and his moms credit. I really wonder what Tracy’s credit score is that they had to do it (sorry if it was already mentioned). I think they moved in February or March 2019 so it’s coming very soon. I wonder if it’s an annual or two year lease?

This is comical “I’m very aware” lmao unless she sleeps in a box i don’t get it
Why would she keep complaining about child support then if he’s dropping 3k for her to have a roof over her head? I don’t believe this I think her parents help. Corey doesn’t look like someone who makes 3k+ A month to hand to Tracy’s landlord and have how much to sustain his own life? I Would love to hear how that would work out🤔Also someone commented on Sammy posting Trashys Venmo well she does that because Big T sends her and her dad money on Venmo. During that pay it forward she was sending Sammy money a tattler posted her Venmo activity a few threads back. She’s either paying them back or sharing her scam with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Bet this is all her daughter’s real hair too, instead of letting roadkill sit on top
its so crazy, snoookies daughter is same age as sky or sky will be soon (6) and shes so great at tumbling and competition cheer! What does poor sky get to do besides jump from house to house :(

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.