Tracy Dimarco #26

Are you a new member to Tattle Life and the Tracy Dimarco threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello & welcome back to our Tattle Life OGs and all of our lovely new members!!

recap of where we left off:

-Last week Tracy posted a petition and her stories to take down Tattle Life. This petition was from over two years ago however and all it did was bring us a lot more curious new members. Tattle Life is clearly still here. 😉

-After spending a little to no time with Skyler and Julian all week, and posting eating grilled octopus 🐙, and getting her nails done… Tracy went and got lip fillers done.

-There has been lots of talk how she goes from crying broke, poor me, I am a single mom of three kids… To eating octopus, getting lip fillers etc. Obviously she’s not very broke.

**Since we have so many new members, if you feel so inclined, please leave an answer to our new poll. This is completely anonymous and not tracked. It just gives us all a better idea of how many people we now have in this thread. Thank you!**

Here is a link to the previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
whats up with her front tooth? it looks chipped or something on the bottom

Reactions: 12
T has always claimed to be a bad witch . Stays on that “ I’m a Scorpio “ energy. But she clearly can’t stop obsessing over Corey and Brielle. She’s becoming one of those bitter ex wives - stereotypical example of pathetic. She has dreams of being on a Real Housewives show (do they have D rated reality show housewives yet?) . At this rate she’s for sure going to be on an episode of Botched .. I feel sorry mostly for her kids who are soon going to hit the age where they realize what a train wreck their birth giver is and are going to be made fun of by their peers. Whenever I see T’s eyelashes I think of Tammey Faye Baker but fat and slutty.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m pretty sure the reason Big T is saying if people call and use the name Dimarco the injection chick will then tell them what was used is so she can actually prove she has the clout to have discounted and/or free procedures. She legit just wants a handful of saddies to call and mention her name so she can appear ‘famous’ or popular enough for more treatments. It’s sad... she has a handful of genuine fans left, and she just exploits them for her own benefit (not that those lips are a benefit in my eyes but ya see what I’m getting at!). So many genuine influencers will always be transparent with their fans because they’re decent humans who are caring & self aware that without their fans/followers they ain’t tit! But nope. Ratchet T will just exploit everyone including her kids to get what she wants.

Also.. does anyone know if she had any kids at home tonight?! She seemed wavy as f*ck on her live tonight. I know people have been saying sky has been at Tara’s since Monday and Julian has been at her moms since Monday also but are we Fa show Fa show?! So she has Jayden there and she’s in that state? Genuinely worried for the kids. God forbid Jayden had an emergency and needed a ride to the hospital, there’s no way she’s in the state of mind for that. She was legit fucked up on something and wayyyy too lit to be having kids in the house. I always knew since the divorce especially that she was neglectful and a part time tit mom at best... but after seeing her on live tonight, I’m really starting to get super worried about the kids 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m pretty sure the reason Big T is saying if people call and use the name Dimarco the injection chick will then tell them what was used is so she can actually prove she has the clout to have discounted and/or free procedures. She legit just wants a handful of saddies to call and mention her name so she can appear ‘famous’ or popular enough for more treatments. It’s sad... she has a handful of genuine fans left, and she just exploits them for her own benefit (not that those lips are a benefit in my eyes but ya see what I’m getting at!). So many genuine influencers will always be transparent with their fans because they’re decent humans who are caring & self aware that without their fans/followers they ain’t tit! But nope. Ratchet T will just exploit everyone including her kids to get what she wants.

Also.. does anyone know if she had any kids at home tonight?! She seemed wavy as f*ck on her live tonight. I know people have been saying sky has been at Tara’s since Monday and Julian has been at her moms since Monday also but are we Fa show Fa show?! So she has Jayden there and she’s in that state? Genuinely worried for the kids. God forbid Jayden had an emergency and needed a ride to the hospital, there’s no way she’s in the state of mind for that. She was legit fucked up on something and wayyyy too lit to be having kids in the house. I always knew since the divorce especially that she was neglectful and a part time tit mom at best... but after seeing her on live tonight, I’m really starting to get super worried about the kids 😢
Well this is from a year ago and Jayden had already mastered the f bomb.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
It’s so funny looking at these old Facebook pages they had ... he really thought he would be a celebrity some day, 2nd hand embarrassment looking through it. some of those drawings tho ... 🥴🥴😆

I wonder how much that signed picture of them is worth 💴 lol
E45CC8BA-FDBE-4B6F-A48C-C850459B237C.jpeg

A21EC96A-30CB-4631-82E3-4696C831B07D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did anyone screen record her live? Cause I've seen the screenshots and it definitely looked like she was on something. Is jayden with here while her live? Like get it together girl

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else find themselves screaming “Close your bleeping mouth!” when viewing Big T’s pics since the lip fillers?

I don’t get it. What look is she trying to go for? Pouty? Sultry? Sexy? She looks paralyzed and numb.

Why does she over line that top lip into a hill? Does she not even have a Cupid’s bow? And is she really still over lining her lips after the injections? WTF?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is definitely trying to move the filler and it looks like one of the cheaper more tougher fillers has been injected so she won’t be able to move it no matter how hard she tries.

I feel bad but I really enjoy watching this mess unfold. She made nothing of her life, she’s desperately trying to buy/edit her way into influencing. She just keeps getting bigger and trashier whilst the ex she’s so obsessed with has moved on happily and you know this because he doesn’t desperately flaunt it for attention or validation. She couldn’t keep him interested when they were together, I doubt he’s bothered by her now they’re separated.

A therapist would be able to retire off her if the Maloneys would actually put the money up for her to finally get help.

Reactions: 29
I'm all for fillers, I've watched some people get the weirdest tit filled (eye bags to make them even with the rest of their face...it hurts btw) and I've watched patients ask for fuller lips but to keep it natural. Natural being the key word. Tracy was filled with cheap "filler" her lips look like they will leak if she squeezes too hard. Gross. I really have no idea why she's spiraling but I have a feeling she is losing it because Corey cheated or left her for someone who had fillers, better body, etc. I think that's her problem. She wants to be the girl he left her for. Can be the only reason.

She doesn't do anything for herself. It's always for a "man" what he likes. Her keeping her dark hair bc Corey liked it. If your husband or SO loved you they wouldn't care what you did to your hair, because if having purple hair, highlights, went from blonde to brown; they'd still love you. Love isn't based on looks, Tracy. You love someone for who they are not what they look like.

I hope she finds peace soon, not just for herself but for those kids. Especially Jayden and Julian. They need it so much since Tara took over raising Skylar

• Heart
I'm all for fillers, I've watched some people get the weirdest tit filled (eye bags to make them even with the rest of their face...it hurts btw) and I've watched patients ask for fuller lips but to keep it natural. Natural being the key word. Tracy was filled with cheap "filler" her lips look like they will leak if she squeezes too hard. Gross. I really have no idea why she's spiraling but I have a feeling she is losing it because Corey cheated or left her for someone who had fillers, better body, etc. I think that's her problem. She wants to be the girl he left her for. Can be the only reason.

She doesn't do anything for herself. It's always for a "man" what he likes. Her keeping her dark hair bc Corey liked it. If your husband or SO loved you they wouldn't care what you did to your hair, because if having purple hair, highlights, went from blonde to brown; they'd still love you. Love isn't based on looks, Tracy. You love someone for who they are not what they look like.

I hope she finds peace soon, not just for herself but for those kids. Especially Jayden and Julian. They need it so much since Tara took over raising Skylar
I totally agree, the fact she keeps bringing up corey is a sign. And as a previous tattler said its normal to have mixed emotions after a divorce but shes going about it all in such a toxic way that all its doing is hurting herself and her babies. And all these attention seeking things shes doing (thirst traps, filler) youre right they wont land a man cos thats not what real love is about. I feel so bad for the kids. So so bad. As much as a train wreck and karma are fun to watch, almost all of us started off as real fans so i too hope she finds peace soon mostly for the kids cos they didnt ask to be here. She was really not ok seeming in that live last night. I wish someone would in her circle would help her more by pushing therapy or even just talking to her about trying meditation or reading a self help book about how to move forward after a bad divorce. Like yes brielle is pretty but as corey wrote in a previous post hes with her not cos of the looks but cos she supports him and doesnt kick him when hes down or something he wrote to that effect. Tracy seems to lack empathy and thats important too not just looks

• Heart
  • Sad
There was a tattler that was going to keep track of how often Big T actually has her kids. How many days has she had all 3 kids in January?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was a tattler that was going to keep track of how often Big T actually has her kids. How many days has she had all 3 kids in January?
I was keeping track for myself as well as the other tattler. On my end I think she had all 3 kids on Jan 1, 2 , maybe the 3, but she wasn't alone with them. They were with Sammy and her parents, so 85% of the time doesn't count if she's not alone with them and running around with them. That's just my opinion.

Reactions: 23
When sammy got on the live she was like Tracy whats this live for, like concerned. It was just bizzare. She was so upset, she kept saying shes puffy from crying and not that shes retaining water??? Girl, come on... yes your eyes puff but not your face and fingers. It was depressing.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I watched some of the live last night and something was off with her big time. I personally feel like she has been self medicating with pills or some type of drug for a while, and also has a mental illness or illnesses that she’s also not taking care of. She seems like the kind to not want to admit that she’d even have a mental illness because it’s beneath her and her ego is too big. But that’s part of her issue. I think when things went to tit with Corey and having a deaf child, she really started to go downhill mentally and physically. Him cheating on her with a better looking version of herself was probably the tipping point because she bases her ENTIRE identity and self worth on her looks and sex appeal. Her insecurities are triggered by seeing Brielle and the man that she still wants, together. She wants him because she can’t have him anymore, and he isn’t doting on her and constantly reassuring her like when they were together. And she clearly isn’t finding that in any other man, so she just fills this empty void with food, alcohol, lip fillers, lashes, photoshopped thirst traps, skanky clothes, etc. I think Jayden was there with her last night but I could be wrong. I hope she wasn’t considering the state Tracy was in. Sammy was on there to make sure she didn’t make even more of a fool of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When she was eating the cookies, I saw this scene from Death Becomes Her🤣🤣
0E557896-5309-41A3-B431-E845E12CDE44.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.