Tracy Dimarco #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first comment, thank you! Seeing her beautiful kids pictures, and then this gigantic thing that “licks and sucks” 🤮 there’s a time and a place.

Also, what in the hell is this comment about. Is this some kind of bot/spam follower she paid for?! Look at their profile. I’m getting pervy old man, pedophile vibes. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Jayden is adorable, in my opinion much cuter than skylar. I don’t know why she wouldn’t give that baby tons of love. Very sad.

also she’s not 300lbs lol that’s alittle far fetched. I would say maybe 225lbs because She’s still able To get the thigh high boots up. Anyone who is morbidly obese can’t wear a boot at all.
I mean she could be. I’m a BIG girl and I own like 3 pairs of Thigh Highs. But that’s to point out, that with everything else she wears, there’s a version for US. With better material and way better fit.

Reactions: 7
Ok that pathetic toy she’s posting next to her daughters picture isn’t even in her hand. Because you know witch don’t have a computer. And yes, like someone said, it looks like a mans hand.

I thought it was just a thing of the past. Did they definitely split? Because i haven’t seen him on her page and it was just their kids bday.
They reconciled in November. I had just googled an article.

Reactions: 9
I just saw them together on her stories. But Tracy still don’t have a chance.

he said it on the beginning of this season of the challenge. Idk if they’re back together I’m just going off what was said on the episode and this. But ya Tracy has NO shot with him

Reactions: 4

he said it on the beginning of this season of the challenge. Idk if they’re back together I’m just going off what was said on the episode and this. But ya Tracy has NO shot with him

The fact that any of the saddies even think she could has me hysterically laughing. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that any of the saddies even think she could has me hysterically laughing. 🤣🤣🤣
right!? I mean, CT’s soulmate who he will never get over, and he even said so, was Diem Brown! She died of ovarian cancer so young after a few years of doing reality tv for MTV 🕊😔 but she was such a bright, spiritual, humbling, calm soul even before she got cancer! I mean light years away from Tracy not even opposite. CT loved the duck out of her! And he had a bad past with anger and she.. idek.. but she changed him for the better and made him really calm down and he even said she made him be able to settle down and be a dad. He did not handle her death well at all. So tracy has no chance in HELL! Like ever.

Reactions: 12
right!? I mean, CT’s soulmate who he will never get over, and he even said so, was Diem Brown! She died of ovarian cancer so young after a few years of doing reality tv for MTV 🕊😔 but she was such a bright, spiritual, humbling, calm soul even before she got cancer! I mean light years away from Tracy not even opposite. CT loved the duck out of her! And he had a bad past with anger and she.. idek.. but she changed him for the better and made him really calm down and he even said she made him be able to settle down and be a dad. He did not handle her death well at all. So tracy has no chance in HELL! Like ever.
Thats what a REAL woman does. Holds their man down when he can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Because as always she’s in denial about her size. I wish someone would ask her what size her coat is, like “omg I love that coat! What size is it? Does it run small?”
She’d reply with “kids size 14” - like those summer dresses a few years ago lol.

• Haha
This she’s proactive about. 🤮
Ikr! You can contact the dildo company but you can’t get your kid help to communicate and progress from his anger and other issues can you Tray! We know you read here. Stop worrying about getting off and take care of your bleeping kids!!!

Reactions: 20
This she’s proactive about. 🤮
why would she have “ordered” from them twice if this is a promotion? Wouldn’t they have just SENT her the product? She needs to do more research on things she “loves” and stands behind.

• Haha
Dear god CT is way too good for her
First off, CT is my man always has been always will be.😜 Secondly, he’s still married so no, he’s not gonna be on the show. He gets paid from BMP so of course he’s gonna post about the shows they cast for.

Reactions: 9
I’m just calling this now lol......Kim Kardashian posted today wearing those wide stretchy headbands that Tray (and everyone else) used to wear back in the day so it’s only a matter of time before Tracy posts a picture of herself wearing them claiming they’re her new “thing” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just went on live for 10 mins to get a movie recommendation cuz she will be on live with Reggie in 2 hrs

Mod edit: please remember to link the new thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.