Tracy Dimarco #27

Are you new here?!? Welcome! If you don’t mind please take our poll!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back new and OG Tattlers!!! 🗣 📣

This is our 27th installment and thread discussing the life and habitual photoshopping/lying of Tracy Dimarco “Epstein” (real name: Tracy Maloney ☘ 🇮🇪) from Jerseylicious a reality show long since passed.

A quick recap of the previous thread/where-we left off:

🌟 A poll was taken to gauge how many new members we have on this thread. This was due to Tracy posting a two-year-old petition to shut down the Tattle life website to the UK parliament. U.K. parliament Has replied and in fact their response document is uploaded on the petition website. This has brought a bunch of new and curious people to this thread. The pole showed close to 300 people. Thanks for the free promo Tracy! 😉

Note: Many of us were fans of Tracy until we finally opened her eyes and realized how full of bean dip she really was. That is why we are here. We wish she would stop lying about her photo shopping, her true body size, and 1 million other things. We also where she would step up and be a better mother to her three children who are habitually bounced around from house to house. She claims to have them 85% of the time and that is another lie.

🌟Tracy went live on IG twice within the last week or so. Both of which she was a mess, disheveled & possibly on some kind of drug(s).
Skylar is heard yelling for mommy in one of the lives with Sammy, and Tracy says she’ll be right up but then proceeds to ignore her kids for the next 1 hour or so on live. Sammy was quoted as saying “are you deaf” to Tracy about the volume of some show or something,

🌟 Tracy got her lips done with filler. She was on one of the lives squishing her lips, there are screen grabs in the previous thread, and honestly she looks ridiculous.

happy tattling!!!

Here is a link to the previous thread as per Tattle Life rules:

😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fun Fact- why should I pay child support when my sister has the kids more than her. duck that moose knuckle witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
In regards to child support - can we normalize the fact that if parents are splitting their time 50/50 it’s completely fucked up that females think they’re entitled to child support . I will never understand that mindset. If you split time with the raising of the kids why does one party owe the other money as well? Get a job and support your kids - period .
T is lucky if she has the kids 20% of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hahah " burn bridges cause i can swim "

Whales float Big T !

Her swimming is mooching off her parents because if she is getting welfare she would not be living in that townhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Welcome back new and OG Tattlers!!! 🗣 📣

This is our 27th installment and thread discussing the life and habitual photoshopping/lying of Tracy Dimarco “Epstein” (real name: Tracy Maloney ☘ 🇮🇪) from Jerseylicious a reality show long since passed.

A quick recap of the previous thread/where-we left off:

🌟 A poll was taken to gauge how many new members we have on this thread. This was due to Tracy posting a two-year-old petition to shut down the Tattle life website to the UK parliament. U.K. parliament Has replied and in fact their response document is uploaded on the petition website. This has brought a bunch of new and curious people to this thread. The pole showed close to 300 people. Thanks for the free promo Tracy! 😉

Note: Many of us were fans of Tracy until we finally opened her eyes and realized how full of bean dip she really was. That is why we are here. We wish she would stop lying about her photo shopping, her true body size, and 1 million other things. We also where she would step up and be a better mother to her three children who are habitually bounced around from house to house. She claims to have them 85% of the time and that is another lie.

🌟Tracy went live on IG twice within the last week or so. Both of which she was a mess, disheveled & possibly on some kind of drug(s).
Skylar is heard yelling for mommy in one of the lives with Sammy, and Tracy says she’ll be right up but then proceeds to ignore her kids for the next 1 hour or so on live. Sammy was quoted as saying “are you deaf” to Tracy about the volume of some show or something,

🌟 Tracy got her lips done with filler. She was on one of the lives squishing her lips, there are screen grabs in the previous thread, and honestly she looks ridiculous.

happy tattling!!!

Here is a link to the previous thread as per Tattle Life rules:

😊
Magic is really getting this whole thread together!! 👏👏 Loving this whole thing honey!👍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So you mean to tell me she handed Skylar her phone before she went to grab the mail and Skylar happened to snap a photo of her. 🙄🙄🙄 yea ok Jan. Everything she posts makes me cringe! View attachment 386676

• Haha
Reactions: 27
T-rex is clearly hitting all her angles on purpose here!!! The crossed legs (unileg) and leaning forward. I'm embarrassed for her.
Right and Skylar happened to hold the camera at the perfect height. Who wants to bet she set the camera on something to take a photo of herself and just used the timer? 😂 she just wants to show off her tacky outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fun Fact- that sex toy she advertising is gonna smell like cigarette butts and cheap tanning lotion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I CAN NOT believe she is seriously posting sex toys, but then again I guess I can believe it (face palm emoji) what a wreck!!! She's no different than Farrah from Teen Mom

I really hope the Judge asks her for proof of where she is getting paid so she can show him her classy sales of clit licking toys!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She will literally promote anything regardless of the company reputation. The sex toy company is being called out by everyone in her comments for scamming people! Quality Tracy, not quantity...she’d be better off saying no to a few things to save herself looking like she’ll do anything for a promotion fee...oh wait sorry. Too late!!
Also on another similar note, PLASTIC FORKS! I mean c’mon!! She was just promoting an eco friendly company yesterday! 😂😂 laughable honestly!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Posting this here I posted it in the previous thread too:
There she goes on her phone while driving with the kids in the car. This time she’s recording with one hand and touching all the tit she has hanging from her mirror with the other which means no hands are on the wheel. You can see her swerving. I hate this disgusting selfish witch. Can someone screen record and send to Corey before she deletes it? I don’t have a burner account.

Reactions: 15
So you mean to tell me she handed Skylar her phone before she went to grab the mail and Skylar happened to snap a photo of her. 🙄🙄🙄 yea ok Jan. Everything she posts makes me cringe! View attachment 386676
Every time I look at this photo this is where my brain goes. The dogs are obv cuter though. She looks like a Yorkie fkd a pomeranian and this is the result.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I saw once someone on her lives asked if she would date Roger from JS. She said no because he is dating her ex best friend 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣 I feel like he’s always calling her out lol! She’s always on his lives or jumps in the comments and he posts stuff that perfectly describes her. Hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.