Tracy Dimarco #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband had emergency surgery yesterday.... He is on a central line for TPN as he was born with Gastroschisis- his intestines on the outside of his belly/body cavity. Anyways he’s been on a central line for his entire 37 years... we’ve had our fair share of death scares, infections, comas, surgeries, etc. Anyways - around Christmas they replaced his central line as something was GROWING (yes growing) inside one of the catheters and they didn’t want him to get infected so they replaced it. Well over the weekend his line started coming out. 😯 This is a first. I took him into the ER yesterday morning as per doctors orders. His line LITERALLY just fell out of his chest onto to the ER bed 😳 this has never happened and even the doctor & nurses were blown away. Scary. Thankful he didn’t bleed out or die. They rushed him back got an X-Ray to make sure the whole thing came out (it did thank god) and rushed him into surgery. He’s home safe now albeit in a lot of pain.... but I’m still thankful. Tracy doesn’t have a clue what it takes to be a wife or think about anyone but herself.
Moral of the story : be grateful for every day you get with your loved ones ❤ you never know!
Omg my heart dropped. I hope he has a full recovery with no issues! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg my heart dropped. I hope he has a full recovery with no issues! ❤
He is already back to feeling and being his normal charming smart ass self 😉 Thank you. Lol

The photo & the caption for those of us who do not have access to her IG:

lmaooo 🤣 this witch is out of her mind. you have some SERIOUS body dysmorphia Tracy to think you look anything like Carmela Soprano or Drea De Matteo 🤣 😆 IM DYINGGGGGG ☠Hahahahahha

“jUSt a CaSuAl StRolL tO thE mAilbOx” 🤡 🤡 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He is already back to feeling and being his normal charming smart ass self 😉 Thank you. Lol

lmaooo 🤣 this witch is out of her mind. you have some SERIOUS body dysmorphia Tracy to think you look anything like Carmela Soprano or Drea De Matteo 🤣 😆 IM DYINGGGGGG ☠Hahahahahha

Lol burst out laughing When I saw this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also I had to go back and look, your totally right. Jayden does look like somebody’s grandma 👵 out here lmao 😂 these poor kids ☠

Lol burst out laughing When I saw this
She’s back to her playboy pants suit because it’s one of the two whole outfits that will actually fit her. Lol 😂 BURN THE THING ALREADY ALONG WITH THE FAKE HAIR SCRUNCHIES 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest post 😂😂😂😂 does she really expect anyone to believe sky took it without her knowing?? This was 100% from today and she made sky take it... I just can’t. She really thinks she’s fooling people
Girl please stop wearing that jacket. It doesn’t fit. There’s a foot between the opening 🤦🏼‍♀️

Girl please stop wearing that jacket. It doesn’t fit. There’s a foot between the opening 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also what happened? Thought she was always warm and didn’t need a jacket?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

How much photo shop went into this one?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if it’s the camera from Tara... ya know, the JUNK she wasn’t allowing them to bring back to her house...

oh wait, we know that she made her take it on her phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi Friends! I’m new here, and something I just can’t seem to come to a consensus about (in my 3 weeks of observing/stalking in horror) is how does she have that large of a following? I’m 32, grew up watching that hair show- then glam fairy for maybe the first season before I moved out. Does anyone know where these numbers come from? How does she get so many story views? Is it from that old show, her podcast, a d-list scandal that I missed? I’m genuinely curious because a lot of even, influencers, I follow, don’t get close to 1200 people watching a live. Was she super insta famous when her family was in-tact with Corey? Like Italian big family vibes, family photo shoots, insta perfect, etc? Even the fact that there are 26 pages on her I was PERPLEXED!!! How is her following so big? You’ve even named her fans! Sweeties or something like that! Would appreciate a long standing observers point of view on how she has fans and viewers. Thanks :)!

Reactions: 9
Her recent post!😂😂😂😂😂😂 She looks distorted, her body seems weird. And her lashes look edited or something lol thank you for the entertainment Tracy!

Reactions: 8

So glad to hear he is feeling better. Ooof, that must have been so scary!

Reactions: 4
Hi Friends! I’m new here, and something I just can’t seem to come to a consensus about (in my 3 weeks of observing/stalking in horror) is how does she have that large of a following? I’m 32, grew up watching that hair show- then glam fairy for maybe the first season before I moved out. Does anyone know where these numbers come from? How does she get so many story views? Is it from that old show, her podcast, a d-list scandal that I missed? I’m genuinely curious because a lot of even, influencers, I follow, don’t get close to 1200 people watching a live. Was she super insta famous when her family was in-tact with Corey? Like Italian big family vibes, family photo shoots, insta perfect, etc? Even the fact that there are 26 pages on her I was PERPLEXED!!! How is her following so big? You’ve even named her fans! Sweeties or something like that! Would appreciate a long standing observers point of view on how she has fans and viewers. Thanks :)!
She does have fans who aren't aware of her lies and she has a huge following of people that don't like her. Trust and believe if she was that influential and doing that good she wouldn't be crying broke. She's a train wreck stuck in 2003 and people are entertained by it. She's like a trashy reality show you don't want to admit you watch but can't help yourself because it's so bad it's good. I think alot of people are just waiting for the day she finally looses it and because she's nuts and mental she's likely to do it on a live.

Reactions: 23
Further proof these witches really are just trapped in high school 🥴
Since they’re basically creating high school yearbooks, they should do “most likely to succeed” lol
It may be tough though since they’re all train wrecks

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She does have fans who aren't aware of her lies and she has a huge following of people that don't like her. Trust and believe if she was that influential and doing that good she wouldn't be crying broke. She's a train wreck stuck in 2003 and people are entertained by it. She's like a trashy reality show you don't want to admit you watch but can't help yourself because it's so bad it's good. I think alot of people are just waiting for the day she finally looses it and because she's nuts and mental she's likely to do it on a live.
She’s kind of like the less psycho Aaron carter

Reactions: 8
Further proof these witches really are just trapped in high school 🥴
🌽🌽🌽🌽

lets fix this...

BEST PHOTOSHOPPING: TRACY MALONEY
WORST CLOTHING: TRACY MALONEY
BEST LIAR: TRACY MALONEY
MOST LIKELY TO AIR THEIR “FRIEND’S” DIRTY LAUNDRY FOR THEIR PODCAST: JESSICA ROMANO
BEST DUO: KERMIT & MISS PIGGY
MOST LIKELY TO SPEND THEIR LAST DOLLAR ON LIPSTICK INSTEAD OF BUYING FOOD/ESSENTIALS: TRACY MALONEY
BEST DISPLAY OF NARCISSISM: TRACY MALONEY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
🌽🌽🌽🌽

lets fix this...

BEST PHOTOSHOPPING: TRACY MALONEY
WORST CLOTHING: TRACY MALONEY
BEST LIAR: TRACY MALONEY
MOST LIKELY TO AIR THEIR “FRIEND’S” DIRTY LAUNDRY FOR THEIR PODCAST: JESSICA ROMANO
BEST DUO: KERMIT & MISS PIGGY
MOST LIKELY TO SPEND THEIR LAST DOLLAR ON LIPSTICK INSTEAD OF BUYING FOOD/ESSENTIALS: TRACY MALONEY
Best financials: Tracy Maloney

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.