Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AntiBS

I agree with the poster saying that Stephanie tries way too hard to be cool and just generally rubs me the wrong way, too. Seeing that she is all in Coreys business on his Instagram liking comments about “people minding their own business it’s his kids and I’m sure he knows how to put them in a car seat LOL”, and still following Jackie. To me it sounds like she’s keeping dibs on these people for her daughter or in the very least is playing both sides and cannot be trusted. Wonder where Tracy learned all her loyalty from? I think you get my point lol 😂

Sidenote: even though my entire state is closing down again, I am happy and feel grateful to have gone to get my nails done and a pedicure. 💅🏻 My husband and I are celebrating our second wedding anniversary tomorrow. It’s the little things.... we are not being selfish & flying off to high-risk countries to bring back or get a virus. My husband has a central line so we’re used to living like “this” (minus the masks of course lol ) Due to Washington state shutting down again and new COVID restrictions, all the restaurants are now closed for dine in - so we are going to get creative. Not letting COVID ruin our anniversary 😊 Hope you ladies are having a blessed day 😘 ✨
Happy Anniversary! May you celebrate many, many more happy & healthy years!

All this talk about meatballs had me craving them... I ended up making Italian Wedding soup... couldn't resist!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Sweetheart_sal

Does anyone follow Jamie Otis? She seems just as phony too and don't get me started on Eva Amurri (Susan Aaron's daughter). She had some divorce drama in the middle of her pregnancy last year. Now she's looking like she has a serious eating disorder. I had to unfollow bc it was so triggering. And I don't and never have had an eating disorder. It was too much to watch though.
Yes MAFS is another guilty pleasure of mine....I think part of Jamie’s thing is that she grew up so poor and made a way out, she still seems to harbor that attention seeking, she did not get alot of attention growing up. I couldn’t believe she would put some of the things out there publicly that she has in regards to her marriage..

• Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
That looks disgusting I’ve never seen ppl burn Brussel sprouts until meeting Trashy. When was the last time she had her kids? I feel like it’s been weeks? I miss my kids after I get back in my car after dropping them off and it’s too quiet. The fact that ppl keep saying she’s free makes me think those kids are better off with the Epsteins. My mom would be on my ass about why the kids aren’t home yet. Why am i allowing ppl to have my kids that long? My mom doesn’t play my kids are like her kids she will take me on tooth and nail if she felt I was being neglectful. When have we ever seen Sammy playing with the kids or even visiting while the kids were there? None of her friends are like that and it’s so weird! Shouldn’t they love her kids like their own as her bestest friends? None of them have a maternal bone in them. All we hear is how great it is that she’s single and free while her kids are with other ppl in a house full of multiple ppl and she has no clue what’s happening. Something could be happening and neither her nor Corey would really know the truth because they’re absent. It’s vile bro.
Now that you bring that up, it really has me wondering! I have never ever seen Sammy play or hangout with Tracy’s kids.. never seen a bday post from her saying “happy bday to my niece/nephew” (I’m sure she has but I haven’t seen it)... that’s fucking weird. My two best friends (one has two kids like me, the other doesn’t have any) are literally like a second and third mom to my kids and vice vs. so I just find that really.. odd.. does Sammy hate kids? Is that why she doesn’t have any yet? I feel like it has to be something like that because that would make sense why Tracy acts like she isn’t a mom and she’s just a young woman enjoying her young life and freedom with her bestie! I could see Tracy feeling like she has to act single (single as in, no kids, young, etc) around Sammy cause Sammy doesn’t wanna hear about no damn kids or she’ll get mad if you’re not partying up. I can see her telling Tracy “omg you’re such a mom! You need to stop and just drink and have fun with me”

not saying 33 is not young.. I’m having a hard time finding the words for a woman who just can’t let go of their young party lifestyle now that they have kids so when they’re out (a lot) they act like they don’t have any.. like they’re.. single? Lmaoo All I could come up with this morning is single and young to describe acting like that lmaooo I know there’s way better words for that but again.. morning fog.

Ugh yes with the raccoon eyes, dehydrated lips and spider lashes because she doesn’t wash her makeup off. Hiding behind a big blanket as they make cringe tik tok videos. *In my Adore Delano Voice* PARTY!!
GET THE F OUT! YOU KNOW ADORE DELANO!? I’ve been obsessed since he graced my tv screen a year ago! 🤣

Whatevs99

This cow is doing more for her birthday then she did for her own kids!!! I didn't see her post a cake for Julian or Jayden (unless I missed it) Also, is it me or after you have kids you don't really celebrate your birthday like you did when you aren't a parent. I mean don't get me wrong ppl are allowed to party and enjoy themselves, but I feel like after I turned I wanna say 30, I enjoyed dinner with my close family and friends instead of sitting at a bar/club getting trashed. Idk maybe I'm just a prude. LOL
I'm in my 30s and I always go all out (except this year). I don't think it matters if you have kids or not, if you're young or old--there's nothing wrong with enjoying your day to the fullest :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Birdhouse

VIP Member
This! Also after living in SI for like one month she suddenly had a deep SI accent. 😂
I’m 100% that chick that picks up accents quick AF. NOT saying this is Tracy as she obviously turns it off and on during lives and TikToks BUT it’s pretty funny to hear me talk when I’m listening to audio books with all kids of accents!

Luvhurtz27

Agree with all of this. I remember looking at her and thinking wow she has everything. They went to some yearly holiday party I think for the union. I think this was when things started to get rocky. Later that night she posted an apology to Corey for having to leave early due to an asthma attack.
Also agree about her mom. How do you not go to your child’s wedding? Now that Corey is out of the picture suddenly her parents reappear all the time. I didn’t even know what her dad look like till she posted him this summer DTS.

I

I have asthma and was hospitalized the first time I ever had an attack but since I was diagnosed with it I’ve been on preventative meds and never have an attack. This is why I’m especially scared of covid and a bitch needs her nails done for the holidays but I’m too shook!
Press ons. Trust me lol

• Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I loathe people who take pictures of themselves at the hospital for social media. I'm sorry, there's nothing anyone can say to ever change my mind.
Same. My husband has had one HELL of a life in a out of hospitals, surgeries etc.... he is on a central line. So I get that Some people might not have had these experiences and to them going to the ER is a big deal but to the rest of us it’s desperate & attention seeking behavior. Real ones don’t do that shit. Wonder what results she’s waiting on? And what it has to do with it being big bad SCoRPiO ♏ season? Lol she isn’t pregnant is she? Lmao 😂

Was just going to say the same thing! KARMA bit her in the ass..... oh poor Trashy.... her bday weekend is not going according to plan...
Now that I’m caught up on all the tea with you ladies I’m guessing she’s waiting on a COVID-19 test like someone else has already mentioned? Oh my God wouldn’t that be amazing!?!?!?! I will fucking scream if she gets COVID-19 after her Aruba trip and all this bullshit look at me I am so special birthday shenanigans. Oh my God! AHHHH YOU GUYSSSSS 😩 😂 😂 KARMA!!!

At least the girls are having a blast dancing at TaTa’s! Skylars hair looks SO much better chopped like that. 👍🏼

And one more..... Screen shot from Trashys stories 🙄 Oh poor you lol 😂 omg I def think she has COVID you guys lmao 😂 🤞🏼 😬 🙊

Attachments

Last edited:

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
I’m just going to leave this here🚶‍♀️

Excuse A Me!? Whaaa? Who are these ppl?
they’re a couple from Married At First Sight. The woman, Jamie, absolutely hated her husband the second she walked down the aisle on the show because she thought he was so ugly. But by the end of the show they decided to stay married because the therapists (that help these couples) helped her (apparently NOT) get over the looks and focus on the person he truly was on the inside. But the thing is she constantly posts about how she thinks her husband is ugly but she overcame that. Like obviously not if you’re constantly still bringing it up. And her daughter had an issue with the folds by her vagina.. too large or fused together a bit or something like that.. but she decided to post that.. on Instagram.. and she has TONS of followers. The show ended and they got a spin off (along with other sucesseful couples from the show) and she’s so fame, money, attention seeking, hungry person now. Nothing is off limits for her.

Literally that’s what made me throw in the towel too. And it’s weird to me that she’s always saying “I really didn’t find Doug attractive” like yall been married for like 7 years now, give it up....and I feel for Doug but then again how can you tolerate that

But back to Trashy. I was literally at Walmart yesterday and they have leggings/jeans/and even sneakers for UNDER $10 for toddlers. They can do so much better for that baby boy. I actually never really noticed that he wore girl leggings till yall mentioned it but yall are right lol
yes to everything! And yes back to that hot mess 🤣

• Wow

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
In regards to Alexa.... I was always an Alexa fan on the show but something is definitely off with her. She lost her dog this year and that apparently was a huge hit so there’s that. I never saw the portion on here about Alexa being on drugs? Is this true? I find it hard to believe but 🤷🏼‍♀️ anything is possible!

I ran over to her Instagram and grabbed a couple screenshots. Nowadays she is selling jewelry and handbags some real some fake on her Poshmark and with some boutique called the Crazee shop. It’s been along time since she’s done any make up tutorials on her page but I grabbed a screenshot from one of them with her and no make up on. To me and she just looks like a 40-year-old woman who also happens to be a mother. Not necessarily a drug addict.
I took a screenshot of the comments under her showing off her purse closet video and so many people keep asking what has happened to glam fairy, and she never answers. Some asked about her old closet and where it went too.
I don’t know the whole story but that’s my take. How do you go from being one of the most successful make up artists in the business, too pawning off used Tiffany and Co. goods and designer items on PoshMark? Odd. If I had the following any of these women did I would run with it so fast… YouTube, Instagram, you name it.
Anyone know what she's charging for the the jewellery? It's fake stuff, I know because I got loads like this from ebay, a couple of £ or so each. They come from China with all the branding and packaging.

Mid madness

VIP Member
Did she buy the Ella and Mia or was that a promo box?!

I read a couple of comments where she mentions it was her “favorite”.

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Earlier someone posted about Jessica being a bitch CB page..
for context this woman asked advice about her husband paying for Only Fans. While people disagreed, and some people said sex workers should be paid, I never thought it got ugly or nasty. People are allowed to disagree without being rude jessica. Her comment pissed me off more than any of the disagreements

Attachments

Birdhouse

VIP Member
i can't stand people not taking this virus seriously - and i honestly have to log off every time i see her 'virus is a hoax' posts. aside from the fact that i have had to deal with this virus in a professional setting, and see these things day in / day out, my 83 year old grandmother's good friend was recently paralyzed as a side effect of the virus. the woman was healthy, fit, no pre-existing (aside from being 72 years old), worked out at CROSS FIT (!!!) and took olympic weight lifting classed and she caught the virus from her RN daughter, and is now paralyzed. early indications are that she suffered some clotting / minor stroke due to the virus's tendency to impact clotting factors. trashy needs to understand that she's very fortunate to not know anyone who's sick / been sick, died from it, etc.
Omg, you have me shook! My mom and I were just complaining today how bad our legs cramp (and mine get vascular AF). We both got infected early so are “suspected” of having had covid but don’t know for sure since tests were not available. Damnit, wtf does one do about all the random side effects of it?!

Me too!!!

ThAts wHaT sHe wAnTs YoU tO tHiNk 😩

Those decorations are also from Dollar Tree as mentioned before for her fall decor.
She must have glitter EVERYWHERE

• Wow

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
We are almost to page 50 again and ready for a new thread. I also created a poll regarding the threads name so we all have a voice.

• Heart

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
OMG!!! I love you guys!!! LOL! i didnt know some of these people either! but here are a few IG'S you'll love THIS one
espesically for KZB> @thegoodthebadandthefake2 also @realityashholebackup
low down monkey for KZB! LMAO I DIE

• Haha

toronto5678

Chatty Member
I remember a while back Tracy and Jess were in the comments with B Lashes from the jersey shore shows and she was going to be on the podcast.
I guess that fell through.