Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BuzzingEmBee

Chatty Member
Who is Felipe and how does she know all the drama between them?!
I literally went to the Amy girl’s profile to try to find something about a Felipe or a breakup/divorce...no luck, but I didn’t dig through her entire profile, just the top few rows lol so either that person knows her or did a lottt of digging!

Reactions: 7

Mid madness

VIP Member
NO GIRL your no prude you’re a classy woman with standards & morals!! The tacky club birthday with the fireworks or party shooters, the bottle waitresses & bottle service with the massive over the top birthday cake scream I just turned 21 not 30+!!!! She is disgusting how can she ignore her own children’s birthdays when they are so young like this but make it a priority that she gets a whole weekend to her self to act like a fucking child. She is the most selfish person I think I’ve ever seen and that is saying something I used to think my own mother took that cake but Tracy Dimarco is giving her a run for her money these days.

I had no idea. I’m so sorry to hear that and I hope you’re doing better now! I thought UTIs and bladder infections were pretty much her in office type of deal but if they get that bad absolutely you should go see the ER doctor. Tracy is just trash and doesn’t take care of herself, She should be at home letting her body get better flushing it with water and cranberry juice and resting not pumping her full of alcohol and acting like she’s a horny teenager.
It was my first one years ago in my early twenties and I had no idea what it was. Then hours later I just noticed blood and rushed to the ER. They gave me tons of antibiotics to help make it better. It was definitely scary.

Now I just call the phone help line for my dr...explain symptoms and get a script in less than 10min. I haven’t had a UTI in a while though.

And I HIGHLY doubt big Ts was anywhere near as bad.

Josie479

Anyone know what she's charging for the the jewellery? It's fake stuff, I know because I got loads like this from ebay, a couple of £ or so each. They come from China with all the branding and packaging.
Shes selling for Tiffany prices. I’m sure it’s probably real from when she was making a lot of money but she’s selling full price.
I remember when she got that multicolore Vuitton bag, took it to Superbowl with Danny.

HotMessExpress11

Clearly i had some time today. I was going to write a bad review for the podcast but wanted to see what good things people could actually say about this shit show. Then i found these. There’s more but you guys get the point lol. People saw passed their shit and realized how bad it is and how fake they are
Do you know if there's a way we can post a review of we don't have an iPhone?

Missyd

I bet she has covid but will lie through her teeth about it... oh no just a virus bUt NoT tHaT oNe. Or shes just being dramatic and put herself in there on purpose just so she can say woe is me the day before my bday and iTs FrIdAy 13 iTs CoZ iM A SiNgLE mOm
Yup. Funny though how karma works...on her bday weekend lol.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Lol good luck to them at this restaurant. Church St in Montclair is not as safe as it used to be and i don’t think Tracy would be able to handle it. She’s going to be obnoxious and it’ll piss off that crew on the corner near Bloomfield ave and they’ll do something to her
Do, say. Whatever. She should learn 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I just saw stuff popping off with Aaron he like threatened Perez Hilton or something. Agree with his status maybe even add a like for encouragement but I personally wouldn’t even want to be affiliated with Aaron Carter in the least not even as a follower. She might be attracted to toxicity and drama could be why she followed Tracy and follows a lot of other reality ppl
I have followed the Aaron Carter situation for a few years now and he has some serious issues with drugs going on and possibly narcissism as well.(?) LOL
Aaron used to date Lina Valentina before Miss Melanie Martin ... Lina is BFFs with Olivia from JL - small world 🌎
Melanie has now broken up with Aaron again… There have been fake pregnancy announcements, a few engagements and at one point he broke up with Melanie and went with some other chick named Viktoria and trashed Mel all over the Internet just like he did to Lina. He keeps repeating this pattern.He’s very toxic and a total train wreck. I’m not sure what Brielle sees in Aaron Carter but she better stay the hell away from him if she has any sense in her body… Not only is he on the Z list and it has been but he literally has been going through women and using them for their money & clout. He is abusive AF.
Lina was the last “real” girlfriend he had but she had to dip out because of his Xanax use and addiction. The rest have been there for the wrong reasons and enabling him. I hope Miss Melanie Martin breaks the cycle of abuse and stays away from AC for good this time. 😬

Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you many more!!🍾🎉
Thank you sweetheart! ♥

Reactions: 6

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Look what Jackie posted about covid too.🙄 I can see why her and trashy used to get along. She’s just as bad and unlikable.

I have an uncle who is an internal medicine doctor at a large hospital in the Bronx and back in the peak of it first wave, he told us it is actually WAY worse than what was shown on the news.

and also Morristown on the map does have fewer cases because of its location and population but that doesn’t give you the right to say highly populated places like Newark and NYC have no cases. On the map it literally shows Morris county as not as bad as the ones right next to it.

sorry y’all I’m just annoyed with both of these two airheads since I know many people and families destroyed because of covid. Thanks for listening ladies❤
Yup my delusional aunt that doesn’t even work near the Covid cases at that hospital says they don’t have a lot of patients. It’s also a smaller hospital so of course they won’t have a lot of cases

Luvhurtz27

Yesssss!!!!! I order this set ⬇.. it was $30 (Ik ik, high price for press ons) BUT they’re reusable, and they’re acrylic press on nails so they last and won’t chip or bend easily like ones from the store and also it was a 2 week turn around because she makes every set by hand.. and the designs too! If you want ones with Swarovski crystals that’ll up the price. I wore them the WHOLE month of September and they’re still in perfect condition. I have some other Instagram pages that do press ons for $15-$20 and I have a press on instagram pages for $40-$90 (she does press ons for celebrities too!) Her work is crazy. I asked for a set from her for Christmas 🤣

View attachment 317806
Girl don't feel bad. I've ordered about 15 sets from IG pages. I bounce between those and KISS nails. I only get pedicures now lol. These are gorgeous. Check etsy too. I have an addiction lol

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Definitely not her new guy... I think he’s someone who leeched onto her while she was still semi famous due to JL and now just comes out because she probably blows his phone up begging him to.

Josie479

Alexa's situation is really sad. And I know her dog Rue passed away not that long ago, and that was devastating to her. As for the Glam Academy, she now runs it from her house (I feel she lives not too far from Montclair, NJ). I saw a review on her classes, and it sounded like a mess: overpriced, she didn't fulfill her promises, etc (Here's a link to the video if interested: WHY I REGRET “MAKEUP SCHOOL” | Former JERSEYLICIOUS star Alexa Prisco’s GLAM ACADEMY A SCAM). Someone also said she's a heavy coke user. What a sad downfall.
Also, there's no way I'm paying all that money and I'm not getting a diploma, a license, etc at the end of the day.
I think those two were her last Glam Academy students. I think what happened was somewhere between taking their payments she was evicted from her space, lost her nice condo (she used to do trials in the theatre room there, she did the weddings of a few friends) and she had already spent their money so she taught them at her house on weekends. By then it seems she had already lost everything which I find sad.
Despite all the abrasive ness, rudeness, superiority complex issues I had a soft spot for Alexa because (talking 2006-2009 here) she was a fun person to follow online, read her blogs and I really liked that she was successful before reality tv. Ego can be such an awful thing. And now she’s selling all her stuff? Sad. I’d pick up a makeup brush and start over. Oh and go take some of the new MAC Pro courses to update skills. Not a dig but it’s important to keep skills current.

I am/was a Super fan of Jerseylicious/Glam Fairy. I even hit all the salons back in the day. Doria got a lot of hate online but in person she’s really bubbly ajd

Yes, on rewatch of Glam Fairy (it’s on the NBC site/app free if you’re in the states) Jessica’s snideness shows. I know she was close with Briella for a while. After the show ended everyone kind of floundered around but Briella began posting so much religious stuff, saying “Follow him, not me” that I thought she was having a breakdown. She moved to South Carolina then moved back to NY.
I think religion came between some of her friendships. Otherwise she would probably doing the podcast with Jessica.

It is sad none of them really took a step when the iron of opportunity was hot.

Tracy needs to put her phone down and play with her kids. Those years go by fast.

• Heart

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
of course she’s a Fox News watcher. If she bothered to listen to the story.. it’s only in San Diego and it’s only 2 strip clubs (which is still bad) but it’s not every single strip club in the state. Also, some churches are open to limited capacity while some are closed. Any New Jersey people? Are churches open by y’all? Cause if not she needs to talk about why bars are open till 10 but churches aren’t in her own damn state.. oh but wait... that wouldn’t be a problem for her. Quit bitching about it already, Maloney!
I think churches are open, my mom hasn't gone in since this started. but you can't sit at any bar or walk up to any bar in a restaurant. Must be seated with less than 6 people (NJ).