Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Girl don't feel bad. I've ordered about 15 sets from IG pages. I bounce between those and KISS nails. I only get pedicures now lol. These are gorgeous. Check etsy too. I have an addiction lol
This! I bought a few sets off of Etsy back in March when everything was closed.

Her IG & Etsy page is @glitzedandpressed super nice woman & They are acrylic nails and She hand paints them/does the designs. $30 or so is what this set was .... But you can reuse them. She also includes the nail glue, nail stickers if you want to do the press on method and a cuticle stick. I would also recommend roughing up the nail bed with a nail file if you’re going to glue them on so that they will stay on better and longer. 💅🏻 😊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
I actually met Alexa 4 years ago at her Glamm Fairy studio. She needed models for her makeup class and I volunteered. She was very sweet and tiny, but not organized AT ALL. She had me get there at 9am for "makeup" & "photoshoot" she got there at 10:30am. Her students were waiting for her as well and they said shes always late. I wasnt allowed to leave so i sat in an empty room for 8 HOURS waiting for the class to be done and have them do my makeup for the photoshoot. Also, i didn't receive my photos until a year later. While i was doing the photoshoot she did mention to me that she was on a show (I acted like i didnt know) and that the producers always tried to paint her as a bad guy and have her dress a certain way.
Is she still in the Monroe Arts Center?

Westendfatima

What’s sammys mom like? She reminds me of big ang (I mean that in the best way possible) and I saw someone say she’s a jersey legend

I was going to say the same I always see her giving so much love to Emory. Also she seems like she actually dresses the girls as one day Jayden and Emory had on matching outfits. I think Raven is a good mom. I just looked at Jordan’s page and for her age it’s nothing like what I’m positive Tracy will have Skylar doing on social media. She looks like a happy normal well behaved teen. As for Erik I don’t know much but he seems like the “Ill mind my own business and you mind and we’re good” type of person.
I was looking at Tracy’s comments she can’t even get more then one like on a comment so she pins the ones she likes to the top. Like all the ass kissing comments have 1 like how’s that possible with 500k followers? Then there’s no engagement in the comments unless it’s to attack someone. How is social media paying her? Her engagement is so low So I wonder how often she pays to have her bot numbers stay consistent? She can’t be bringing in money.🙈🤦‍♀️ She lost a few hundred followers I believe last week so either due to saddies getting pissed at bad examples group or bots being killed off. I hope ig does a good not sweep and her follower count makes a big nose dive.

I tried that filter just to see Tracy’s obsession and omg I looked so bad!!!🤣😂 like a alien with a misshaped head. I already have a slim face plump lips and wide eyes so it made me look malnourished and bug eyed 😂 same with the brats filter. All her filters make me look awful🤣😂 she definitely goes for the make me skinny, bigger lips and bigger eyes filters
I think that comment was about Jackie.

Reactions: 4

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
You’re a star!!!!!!

It makes a lot of sense when you look at it like this. I don’t know Snooki much, (I only watched a few episodes on Jersey Shore and I was like 12/13 so I can barely even remember it) so I just assumed she was probably being petty and spiteful, if she actually meant it as mockery. But yeah, this makes sense. Tracy just likes to take advantage of that poor boy and he’s only what, 2?? I can only imagine all the crap she’ll put him through as he grows older. Like all those moms who force their kids to do stuff they have zero interest in, like football or pageants, just so they can live through their kids and have their 15 seconds of fame. Pathetic.
Tracy likes to lay it on thick too. This was during her divorce announcement and when the whole #single momof3under3 🥴 We get annoyed by her and it’s not due to her kid so I think Snook was just intoxicated and her annoyance slipped out.
I agree with all of you ladies!!

Snooki wasn’t mocking Julian, she was mocking Tracy.

Tracy (and Corey) are failing all their children, Julian especially.

My focus with my kids (my teen boy especially) is CONSENT. “Don’t touch a girl if she doesn’t want to be touched!” Meanwhile, here’s tray teaching her son to force their face up if they upset. 😳 she’s so backwards!

I worked with a girl who was going to school to be a deaf teacher and she said that deaf kids who are about 4 are soo angry bc of their lack of communication and they tend to lash out. I’m assuming this is for deaf children in hearing families. Anyway, I see Julian being rough and aggressive and NO ONE corrects him. To put it in ways BigT will understand: You👏🏻 Need👏🏻To👏🏻 Wake👏🏻 Up👏🏻And👏🏻Do👏🏻Better👏🏻
I mean we all Mock Tracy🤪 like a lot😂😂

wifey2019

Chatty Member
And that 1 day out of the week not even that!! She's probably stuck on her phone the whole time not paying attention to them. Just sad all around
Or just too busy taking casamigos shots like in her most recent post 🙄🙄 this is what byob restaurants try to avoid. It’s actually illegal to do in NJ:
B03D2745-2B2F-4E77-82DB-3C565F7D142B.jpeg

littlesweetp

VIP Member
omg i would die for a thread on KZB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone follow Jamie Otis? She seems just as phony too and don't get me started on Eva Amurri (Susan Sarandon's daughter). She had some divorce drama in the middle of her pregnancy last year. Now she's looking like she has a serious eating disorder. I had to unfollow bc it was so triggering. And I don't and never have had an eating disorder. It was too much to watch though.

Last edited:

wifey2019

Chatty Member
I LOVE toast. The dumb place they went to for dinner 🙄 I remember how cheesy I thought everyone there looked when I would walk by there.
AMEN. There’s better restaurants in Montclair lol I’m a local so i guess that’s why i have strong opinions

• Heart

Josie479

Honestly i cant remember the name of it. but I remember it being a huge warehouse with a bunch of different companies inside and i do remember a salon right across from her that did massages i think. Then at the end of the hall there was a bigger salon. I do remember that the outside of the building didnt match the inside. LOL it was nicer inside than out.
Thats the Monroe Arts Center

Reactions: 3

HotMessExpress11

I
Covid is very real. I live in Seattle one of the places hit first.... I heard on the news this morning that the government is talking about doing another lock down but this time it would be nation wide and they would give us another stimulus to stay home essentially. They are thinking January. Yet Tracy is out partying at bars with friends. So selfish. So dumb.
I really hope so! A judge in our city recently issued an order for more nonessential businesses and places to close plus a curfew and some people went crazy about it and still didn't follow it. Now, our governor is siding with the people, criticizing our judge and getting rid of the order. It's a mess here.

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Yes MAFS is another guilty pleasure of mine....I think part of Jamie’s thing is that she grew up so poor and made a way out, she still seems to harbor that attention seeking, she did not get alot of attention growing up. I couldn’t believe she would put some of the things out there publicly that she has in regards to her marriage..
Spot on! I agree 100000000%. She can be so cringe sometimes. I unfollowed earlier this year. Almost every post is an ad.

I meant Susan Sarandon's daughter. Not Aaron's daughter. Dang auto correct! 🤦‍♀️