Tracy Dimarco #21

Should we change the name of the Tracy DiMarco forums?

• Leave it

Votes: 133 70.4%
  • Change to Tracy Dimarco Eps

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Change to Tracy Maloney

Votes: 38 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little recap of the previous thread for those who are a little late to the party:

-Tracy uploaded the same picture from last weekend her birthday weekend only this time she photo shopped it much better so the black on her ass actually matches the black on the rest of her body from her outfit.

-Snooki and Deena from Jersey shore Apparently we’re on live many months ago talking about motherhood and Snooki said something about being a mom with three kids one being deaf - referring to Tracy.

Happy Tattling 😘

Here is the link to the previous thread as per Tattle life rules:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I post here yet? If not I’m sorry
She talks about dressing them for prom but baby they have to make it through 12 years of school first hello!!🙄 I think Snooki was like all of us tired of the Woe is me. She never mentioned Tracy’s name or reference ppl assumed cause they have history. The funny part was Tracy being like oh I know his Parents I’m going to have a word with Jionni 🤣😂 never happened and no one listened or tried to make this beef relevant so it died fast. This was during the summer so that’s why the threads hard to find but I can testify as well as @Westendfatima who posted
Yea snooki was very drunk on live deena couldn’t even understand her and was getting mad. She wasn’t making fun of Julian but it was still not right. Deena was talking about how stressful motherhood is already and Snooki said “deena Im a single mom I have 3 kids and ones deaf” and she kept saying “oh my god deena dont you get it I’ll text you who I am” other than that she was not understandable, but I understand making fun of Tracy who is obsessed with her. Its like what Tracy’s doing with Coreys new gf on the baddie page, talking about her until she says something so you can say “omg she’s talking about me that’s disrespect to my kids”

Reactions: 14
Sorry I have to chime in on the Snooki comment. Lol the only connection between them is Deena.. because a lonnggggg time ago, Tray heard some rumour that her boyfriend at the time was at this girl’s house cheating on her.. so she picked up Sammy and drove 3 hours to kick down the front door of the house party looking for her boyfriend.. which happened to be Deena’s house. Tray always hated Nicole for whatever reason and bad mouthed Jionni on social media

I’m sorry but there’s no bleeping way Nicole said anything about tracy or her children. There’s just hostility because Jersey Shore is what it is & Jerseylicious was what it was.

I was actually on Tracy’s live the night when that random ass person commented “Did u hear what Snooki just said about you” ... I jumped over to Nicole’s live and I’m pretty sure she was on live with Deena drinking wine & talking about pasta.

Then I went back to Tracy’s live with Sammy and something along the lines of “if she made fun of being deaf then there’s going to be a problem that’s not cool” ... but I have no idea where that part came from!!! because the ig account who originally told Tracy about it didn’t mention deaf at all. I’m not friends with Nicole, but I know her as an acquaintance through a friend. This tit did not happen. Thank u next.

btw, if T really wants to profit off having a deaf son - take notes from Jenni and how she advocates for her son’s autism. Not the viral tiktok attempts.

oops i’ve said a lot. blows my mind. have a great day everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Glass table tops with 3 children under 10, with wine glasses out... yeah that’ll work out well. 🙄
“I love black and gold” girl you told everyone your favorite color was army green and it went with everything... pick a side

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Glass table tops with 3 children under 10, with wine glasses out... yeah that’ll work out well. 🙄
“I love black and gold” girl you told everyone your favorite color was army green and it went with everything... pick a side
Omg the worst was that green and brown she did in hers “and Coreys” bedroom 🤮 it’s was lime green and brown with cheetah🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Thats not her house. Its a staged house for renting and selling it looks like. I was just about to comment here I think she’s looking for a new house? Or she’s tagging along with someone looking? Julian has his mask on in the first one (you have to wear masks when looking at houses now) and then in the second where she says “I love black and gold” if you look out the window you see the other attached townhomes.

Reactions: 13
Omg the worst was that green and brown she did in hers “and Coreys” bedroom 🤮 it’s was lime green and brown with cheetah🙈
Omg yes!!! I have to go look for it I think she had it under #epshomedecor

• Haha
OKAY LADIES! To squash this snooki thing.. We talked about in on here for pages. Here are the threads of that below. From like thread 4-9. There’s been some dislike there with Snooki and Tracy but of course it’s one sided and Tracy is the only with the problem because of jealousy. A few people came to tattle and said they saw that so.. I’m sure she said it when she was drunk as a mistake because Tracy recently said something about her first on her best friend Joes comments.

C4C6AC58-7E97-40E3-8233-6CB5436EDF02.png

094552C7-6D86-4993-84B5-AB607FEF12C3.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe she was going for a grinch poop theme
the fact that you came back with the receipts 🤣🤣 wtf is THAT!? Shades of tit. “And over here on the pillows we went with a more green diarrhea shade, and here for the bed, we went with the true tit shade of brown. I love it you guys! Throw in some fake palms trees and you, too, could be relaxing in your own shades of tit paradise bedroom! And since everyone’s asking, I have discount codes! Please follow @shitdecore911 and use discount code Trashy1 for 5% off” 🤣😭 don’t mind me.. I’m enjoying my weekend alone and indulging in my weed jar today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
the fact that you came back with the receipts 🤣🤣 wtf is THAT!? Shades of tit. “And over here on the pillows we went with a more green diarrhea shade, and here for the bed, we went with the true tit shade of brown. I love it you guys! Throw in some fake palms trees and you, too, could be relaxing in your own shades of tit paradise bedroom! And since everyone’s asking, I have discount codes! Please follow @shitdecore911 and use discount code Trashy1 for 5% off” 🤣😭 don’t mind me.. I’m enjoying my weekend alone and indulging in my weed jar today.
OMG Tracy you should be an interior decorator. You have such a great eye for decor. Did you go to school for interior design? I love it. Please come decorate my house. You could make lots of money doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she was going for a grinch poop theme
What happens to all her furniture and decor from her house with Corey? It’s like she just walked away. That was the first sign of her and Corey splitting. I have no idea how no one ever mentioned it on her insta. Did Corey bring to all to his mom’s house? What happened to it?

Reactions: 11
I’m genuinely confused, is this a dress or some sort of all in one? Can someone even see where the dress ends and the leggings begin because of where she’s photoshopped/blurred in all together 🤣
She looks like an Easter egg with legs :ROFLMAO:

Guys!! She’s in The car while her kids play in the park?!?!
WTF? She's lurking in lurker Park 👀seriously why she in the car taking pics of them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Ok, that looks like an apartment complex and it’s one of those staged apartments you walk through to get an idea of space

Reactions: 15
Guys!! She’s in The car while her kids play in the park?!?!

Omg I was just about to comment this!!! This witch is sooooo fuckin lazy!!!! Anyone can easily snatched those fuckin kids!!! She will prob say Julian was in the car sleeping thats why she was in there. She could easily plop him in a fuckin stroller and be near the girls while he sleeps. I dislike her!! She doesn't fucken deserve kids!

• Angry
She looks like an Easter egg with legs :ROFLMAO:

WTF? She's lurking in lurker Park 👀seriously why she in the car taking pics of them?
I’m always near my kids at the park. Can’t imagine trying to stop someone from harming them from the driver’s seat of my car.

I’m always near my kids at the park. Can’t imagine trying to stop someone from harming them from the driver’s seat of my car.
My son is constantly attached to me where ever we go. My daughter is a teen and still never leaves my side when we go out. There are sick people out there, your kids can get snatched real quick. What is she gonna do if someone snatches them 🤔 i doubt her fat ass can jump over that fence to catch them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.